Wes Anderson thread

Wes Anderson thread
Post Wes' and his characters' fit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b87B7zyucgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at least post a few yourself, OP

the narrator of moonrise kingdom may be the most effay movie character I've ever seen

LOLOL

hahah classic!
just like "from the back" hahaha
great post friend now post the what do you mean face haha!

t h i s
h
i
s

I don't get it

wallabees, nice

Is Adrian Brody Veeky Forums? I like a lot of the movies he's in, but maybe I'm just a fag.

>duckboots

/r/mfa spotted. But still, pretty good fit.

I know a lot of normies who don't like Wes Anderson movies because they're sad/they didn't get it. Does that alone make them Veeky Forums?

Never heard of "normies" not liking or getting Wes Anderson. Most of them hadn't heard of him when he was LEDs popular. He's pretty universally liked, especially by people who are "into film." Stop trying to hard to separate yourself from "normies"

Is the Team Zissou beanie too bright to wear with normal clothes?

the two best Wes characters hands down

is new maymay

I've watched The Royal Tenenbaums, Bottle Rocket, and The Grand Budapest Hotel. I honestly cannot see the appeal of this guy. I understand that his films are theoretically perfect but they are way way way too quirky.

>I understand that his films are theoretically perfect

hehehe

you didnt even like GBH? that movie has hella broad appeal

I work at urban outfitters and we have a book on wes anderson's films and one on the grand budapest hotel that i love flipping through whenever i get the chance. fucking love the colors and the individuality in each character.

he's also done a short film for prada, pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=b87B7zyucgI