DAILY REMINDER: ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ARE MADE, NOT BORN

DAILY REMINDER: ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ARE MADE, NOT BORN.

Being jealous of someone elses aesthetics is fucking retarded when you've got your own. The images of models here show people that have developed themselves and their aesthetics. Meanwhile you're just sitting here, mostly lurking. Comparing yourself to others while you are on a different power level is stupid. Maximize and enhance your looks to the fullest. All people look pretty much the same when they don't take care of themselves: fucking disgusting. People that look good do so only because they clean up well. So you better do the fucking same. Fat? Lose weight. Baby face? Lose body fat. Clean up your skin, get fit, drink a lot of water, get fashionable frames/contacs, have your hair cut, get braces/veneers, have your T levels checked. Have plastic surgery if you are really fucked up. JUST DO IT. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sargibson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow a good post on Veeky Forums

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

i hope this is bait, there really is only so much you can do. if youre in shape and well maintained youll look better than if you dont shower and keep up hygiene and shit. but clean skin and good haircut don't suddenly guarantee you'll be attractive, all it guarantees is that you'll look your best. which for some people is still shitty, and thats genetics. even if you do everything in your post you may still be a 6 or 7, and thats your peak. even with surgeries theyll always be obvious

i love you OP

Do attractive people shitpost like this though?

who dat doe

False
Tbh there is no point in trying to look good if you are ugly, I understand staying fit.
I've tried makeup and I look like a man with makeup, I'm uncomfortable in nice clothing because only pretty people deserve to wear it and it's laughable if I as an ugly person try and put effort only to look the same or worse.

insecure fag

I am insecure but I don't see the point in trying to dress well or do makeup if I am still going to be ugly.

instagram.com/sargibson/

Are you implying "I prefer girls with no makeup" is a lie?

this is true

Jesus Christ shut up you whiny faggot. Stop pretending 0/10s can be 10/10s if they "work out" and "get their T checked". As a certified 10/10 I can attest that you can't just 'become' attractive through work. Attractiveness is born, not made.

post your face

>attractive people are made not born
that's what ugly people say

Yes, guys would prefer a girl who is a 10/10 without makeup but let's be real most girls look better with makeup it enhances your features. Guys like girls who are hot and they don't care if it's with 10 tones of makeup or just mascara do what you have to to look as best as possible and don't care about the amount you have on.

I doubt you look the same or worse when you actually do things to help your appearance. It's probably just your insecurities telling yourself you're still not good enough, especially when you compare yourself with others

Don't talk to me uggo

Lmao

Which board certified you? I'm still waiting for my membership badge

Saved

But isn't it lying?

op is right. nothing is less fa than being insecure af about everything

If you mean doing things like putting on makeup and dressing well to compensate for your looks, then yeah I guess you could call it lying. I still just think it's worth giving it a try even if it's deceiving. Not a big issue to me personally

>I am a 10/10

You're a 5/10 at best you fucking faggot.

This is narcissism, you need it to look good.

/thread

>As a certified 10/10

lol'd.

What if you are balding? ; ;

Sounds just like I remember the introductory narration of "American Psycho".
Great Idea. Never would have thought that trashy p.o.s. would come in handy in this Kind of "fashion"...
Good job user!

lol that sounds just like a movie I once saw

But what if you're a manlet?

Women love Kit Harrington

That's because he's a famous actor thus has high status. Check mate.

actual manlet logic

op shitpost doesn't even have any to do with height you moron.

jesus, how short is he?

manlet detected

That hair color came naturally user