FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/qtQHnPTk0iH1
youtu.be/TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here, sorry about being so late got caught up in work. Also sorry about the top of the thread, Clover sucks mad cock.

Your not late the last one hasn't even reached the bump limit.

anyone got any tips on losing face fat? my jawline used to be pretty tight but its a lot less impressive now. how can i get that chiseled look back?

>Hope this lasts until the morning tbqh.
let someone else make these, there's another thread not even at bump limit
if you can't/don't want to do it properly, someone else will, it's not like you have to do it or the general will cease to exist
s p o t r e d u c i n g d o e s n o t e x i s t
just lose more weight

do some facelifts, 3 sets 5 reps every other day, you'll be aight

I'll take over if OP wants. I'm around pretty often, or at least often enough to keep the threads going. And I know how bump limits and copy and pasting works, so I have the skills.

yes i am forever chillymode

Same, being skinny has helped the summer SO much. I'm always wearing a light fleece pullover while my coworkers and family sweat. I didn't expect it to be that dramatic, sure I get warm but not sweating levels.

Yeah, this summer has been easy mode.

Winter, however..wew. Going to have to learn some good layering fashions.

please, someone who will do it properly, just take over. the new OP's way of doing things makes me want to visit /thinspo/ less.

If I'm around when we hit post cap, I'll take care of it. We've had quite a few people say they'll step up, I think we'll have it covered.

sounds good famalam

that is one top qtp2t

where is hiddrated froggo

pls join our thinspo skype group

join.skype.com/qtQHnPTk0iH1
skype:?chat&blob=E9-8m3aMPt_1UsHvCj5okp0fiYNKEmAFhZVc60UFzDiX8vcBdjKXjsdaBNnLdY3VeVs9X9qkJSpmGWg

I miss him ;_;

He'll always be with us as long as we think of him and stay hidratted

new op took his job so he left ._.

maybe he'll come back in time.

maybe he'll come back once he sees that op stopped posting his meme job

If I've been eating ~500 calories a day, should I aim for 1000 if I have a cold I want gone?

me n sis @saint laurent where i cried inside

Has anyone else here reached goal body?

Those gold boots, oh my god.

I miss him.

Apuapustaja meni takasin ylikselle.

why did you cry inside, my jewess?

also, your sister needs to take some tips from you and put the fork down.

Better picture?

there are multiple people from here who call me that and i never know who i'm addressing :^)

i can't afford any of it. did get a ring, though

I'm pretty sure it's just me. I always say hello.

How much was the ring? 3-4 hundred bucks?

Have you talked to your sister about losing weight? She's not healthy. Not even thinspo thin, but, just normal thin, would be fine.

What did you want to buy there?

my sister's actually not as bad as she looks there
she eats a lot but she does dance so she's pretty much just thick. pants size 30 isn't huge, is it?

the ring was 220 and i love it more than anything else, but i want one of the permanent collection bombers.

here's a better photo of us. for too

How old is she? She has the body type of someone who was a heavy child.

a pant size of 30 for someone her size is pretty big, yes. That's like an 8 or 10 dress size, right?

How's the weight loss going? How thin are you now?

i guess

she's physically much healthier than i am because she eats food (´・ω・`) she's 17

She doesn't look that big. Maybe a bit overweight, but it's not like thats different to being a bit underweight, health-wise. If she's gaining weight steadily or unhappy with herself then approach the convo with her but otherwise let the girl live

I love the "Natalie Portman in Léon" style

How do you all deal with water retention? I heard larger cheat meals allow you to flush it all out after plateauing for a bit

you can eat and not be overweight, all she has to do is aim for a bmi of 20-21.

she's not huge, but she's hefty, especially for 17. At 17 if you are chunky, that's a serious serious problem. She's going to be a hamplanet she keeps that up.

I'm not saying she should go full anorexic and start slashing her legs like her sister (although that is my fetish) but just eat in moderation

drink more water (not even memeing) and get some exercise/sweat.

thenks, it took me a really long time to get used to my new haircut but i like it now
she'll be ok if she stops snacking so much jesus
she's eating right now

day one finished. day two morning weight is 173.8.
(just in case this looks unreal... I had been restricting for a bit, then Saturday and Sunday I ate more than usual in preparation for this fast. I drank plenty of water as well.)

~124 pound, 5'10 male here

is 115 too skinny or can it be pulled off? this is my current goal weight.

>she's eating right now
snap a photo of her eating.

I already said it's a problem if she's gaining weight but if she isn't leave her be. It's a serious serious problem to be underweight and/or eating 500 cals a day but you aren't saying shit to the other girl because you like how her body looks. Aesthetic tastes are different for everyone, neither girl is about to drop dead and size 8 is not "hamplanet" territory by any means. Chill.

it could be fine, it depends on what your body looks like. you're probably good as you are now.

dont be mean to your sister

post thinspo instead

Thank you.

Unfortunately, weight kind of pools up around my face, so I look kinda chubby. I can see my cheek cavities under certain lighting conditions, but otherwise, I look kind of overweight. Also into hang-y, oversized tops/outwear, which doesn't help.

Would also be nice if my ribs were a little more pronounced, and my stomach was less pudgy.

But, I'm rambling

i would never do that to her, i love her so much

I'm sure you don't look overweight, user. in fact, you are nearing my own goal weight of 120 at 5'10".

Definitely possible. Currently 5'10 112 here and aiming lower. It definitely gets difficult but you can do it.

>momarms

Depends if you have muscles or not. No point in weighting 115 if you go auschwitz mode

Tää, :D

How can I eat 800 calories for 10 days without fucking up? I can eat a 300 kcal breakfast but one big dinner fucks my shit up senpai.

eat lower calorie foods
drink water to fill up
have self control

he literally calls her jewess and talks about how he likes that she 'slashes her legs', so I wouldn't exactly call that nice either

>300kcal breakfast

Jesus what do you have for breakfast?

THANK YOU

i have reached goalweight of 65kg (192cm) why are you not there yet you lazy butts

That chick is fat any way you cut it. Look at those hamy arms, looks like a 40 year old walmart shopper from Kentucky. Absolutely disgusting.

You can't spot reduce, but you can change the structure of your face by Mewing, you can change the tone of the muscles in your face by chewing gum until it hurts, and you can make your face much more attractive by having clear skin.

This is Mewing in a nutshell: youtu.be/TY3bIMRKil8

I've been doing it for a year and half and I look so much better.

I too have noticed this. Everyone around me is complaining and moaning about the heat. Even if I'm sweating I don't feel overheated at all.

Global warming will force all of us to be /thinspo/. :^)

You're all repeating pretty much what I'm saying but then acting like that equates to being a Tess Munster level deathfat. If you're on this board you're likely just as unhealthy as she is, myself included, which isn't going to kill you anytime soon or lead you to become a spoopy skeletal unless you're retarded about it. You sound like the robots that come in every now and then and call a bmi 18 girl auschwitz, just a different breed of idiot.

Saged for no1curr

Good luck!
>Currently 5'10 112 here and aiming lower
What are you aiming for?
Would you mind posting what your body looks like now?
I plan on going ottermode. Losing the weight would help lower my bf%, which would be helpful in getting abs that show.

Was on allpro for a while mixed in with ab stuff and cardio, I'll just get back on that.

stay hydratted my dudes

you got a problem with robots now too?

you are retarded.. most people here are not severely underweight. being skinny is much much healthier than being fat I'm not sure how you think being thin would be as bad for you as being a morbidly obese cow like tess especially if you are still in your normal bmi range

learn 2 read please

let's just all be friends my mans

looking for the guy who asked me about off festival in poland two threads ago, where r u bud

>tfw stuck at same weight for weeks
going from lean to skinny sucks dick

ayye Kentucky shoutout. Howdy y'all. Any KY thinnies in here?

How do you stay thin with all those fatass inbreds?

lean is still thin - be weary treading the too skinny line. Any pics you want to share, or you set on losing the weight?

seeing all the fatass inbreds is a great motivator for not being a fatass. Inbreeding is always a plus tho

Yeah, I'm into wincest also. No siblings though, shame. :/

I'm at BMI 19.9 right now.. would like to get down to 19 I think. Not trying to become underweight.

Just got back from the gas station. Got a little 59 cent pack of peanuts (sabritas).

Checked the back and it's 290 calories.

Always check the calories on shit you're buying, anons.

Trans guy that was previously obeast here, I'm 5'7.5" and 115 rn. Trying to get to 100.

Should I be running intervals at the gym? I'm pretty lazy, I'd rather slash my intake and do pilates.

This is BAD froggo u meen ppl made froogo go Her wat hapen with out watar with out frogo too guide u meen ppl; increesed thurst. weekness. dizzeeness. confuusion. wieght gain. BAD skin. BAD mood. BAD EVERTING

Maybe once shitty OP is replaced with a better one he'll come back. I wish I could have done more. :*(

>buy almonds
>they're salted
how the fuck do people eat salted almonds, I literally can't quench my thirst after

In the grand scheme of things a serving of nuts is gr8, but I hate small servings with high cal contents even if it's """healthy"""

Do most people eat proper breakfasts? I thought it was normal to pretty much just drink coffee and maybe have a little snack. I usually have an espresso and a granola bar and that fills me up till lunch. What are you eating?

My friend gained 33 pounds in 4 months when she went to Louisville on a high school exchange. Her exchange mum yelled at her when my friend made scrambled eggs for the family and said she couldn't force them to eat "healthy" food.

>buy one of the most calorie dense foods
>wtf why does this contain so many calories

stoopid op

Don't be a dickhead, user. I've used nuts in high protein diets before. I know they're calorie dense.

It's just genuinely a very small bag, made way more calorie dense than usual due to how they're prepared.

Why do you have to be so rude?

where the thinbois at

Should I build muscle in my arm?
Looks weird to me.

>My friend gained 33 pounds in 4 months when she went to Louisville on a high school exchange. Her exchange mum yelled at her when my friend made scrambled eggs for the family and said she couldn't force them to eat "healthy" food.
literal horror story

cut out refined sugar (and most other sorts) last week. mainly eating broccoli, almonds, rice, lentils, and green tea.

I don't feel hungry anymore because my body isn't addicted to sugar. I went on a night out and drank loads of mixed drinks and it fucked me up, i broke out in spots, was really hungry, and always drowsy. I'd say my main tip is to cut out sugar. supplement it with fruit at first.

then stop complaining about something you could have easily checked before buying. if you can't handle someone calling you out for being a retard maybe reconsider being on Veeky Forums in the first place?

user. Do you know how to read? Please stop projecting your chromosomes onto me.