What does Veeky Forums think about shaving a line in one of your eyebrows? Is it effay? Thinking of doing it...

What does Veeky Forums think about shaving a line in one of your eyebrows? Is it effay? Thinking of doing it. Are there any stereotypes of people who do it? Like trashy or w.e

don't fuck it up, you can't undo it.

and personally i think it looks like shit

Very trashy.

I see this shit whenever I am near the mall.

The people shaving lines in their eyes are the same people who have/had kids in highschool and cant hold a job.

you will look like a fucking faggot

OP who is this?

I can't imagine that it's possible to fuck it up

>will

gerard pique

It's a nigger thing tbqh

Don't do it. You will look like a huge faggot, unless you have an actual scar to accompany it.

can look cool if you have a masculine face and thick brows. you can always do it with concealer instead of with a razor to see what it will look like temporarily.

the stereotype is just middleclass white kid who copies black trends to seem cool

Would this work on me? Don't mind my gay earrings

Wow. People really are stupid.

I have a scar over my eyebrow due to stitching. Do people think I'm being an edgy cunt?

you're being stupid

i guarantee there are a million better ways to improve your appearance

shaving a line into an eyebrow is not going to help you

when you cant even shave one eyebrow without getting approval you know you're winning
who gives a shit just try it and if it looks retarded it's hair and it'll grow back

I've gotten punched in the face to not need to shave it
The scar isn't that noticeable so some people might think I just suck at grooming my eyebrows

>Are there any stereotypes of people who do it?

The only people I've ever seen shave a line into their eyebrow are puerto rican mall rats. Don't do it.

>the stereotype is just middleclass white kid who copies black trends to seem cool

couldnt have said it better

>legit scar in eyebrow
>paranoid that people will think I actually shaved it

Only cool if it's from an actual scar

Faggotish if you did it yourself

literally none of the kids in the picture have it lmao

don't worry, it's easy to spot if it's real

Don't do it dream boy.
You from CA?

what the fuck do you mean you can't undo it?

How about me :^)

Noo fuck damnit it's trashy and lame Af

k

NY

It's not that you shave a notch in your eye brow, it's that people have been in fights, and the eyesbrows get cut and scar easily

Notice before a UFC fight they put some gel over their eye brows, cheek bones, and nose for this exact reason

a while ago i was trimming my eyebrows and the the clipper guard fucked up and but half my eyebrow super short, so i shaved a line in it to make it a bit harder to tell i fucked up. better to look like an intentional douche than just a clumsy idiot
otherwise, you look like a douche.