Hello, Veeky Forums. I've always been a no-ass person and as a result my pants look horrible from the back...

Hello, Veeky Forums. I've always been a no-ass person and as a result my pants look horrible from the back. I tried to grow it up with exercise but it didn't work. Any recommendations?

Also, if I consume estrogen, will my dick get smaller?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLa2gyfoHsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>do squats
>yes, it will

It didn't work. I did the squats challenge for a month and nothing. It is tighter but didn't grow

because you did it for a month

squats challenge is bullshit. research and cultivate an all-around leg routine and don't expect top tier results after literally a month

>does 1000 reps of bodyweight squats
>expects gains

>ctrl+f
>no bunda
that ass is called BUNDA

You need progression. Start doing one leg squats, then pistol squats, then add some weights.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLa2gyfoHsc

make sure to actually flex your ass when you do them instead of just doing the movement

also go to the gym and use the squat rack, look up a video on proper form. u wont get gains from just doing unweighted squats

Do 5x5 squats at a heavy but manageable weight and make sure you're doing full range of motion (ass to grass.) Always be increasing the weight just a little, just 5-10 pounds every couple of weeks. Also do 5x5 deadlifts since those work you're glutes too. And don't expect any noticeable results until after ~3 months.

Exactly. People r dum

what is ass implants

fucktard

Going to the gym does in fact work
I've seen girls pancake ass build proper asses

This

Also make sure you're doing the exercises right.

Boy you better be happy. I have huge af ass due to scoliosis and it looks quite silly from the back.

>a month and nothing
Gee, I wonder why.

>No ass person
>No
>Ass
>Person

die

If you are girl or gay then squats. If you are straight male why would you want ass?

user..

you're an idiot, holy fuck educate yourself

does the brazilian constitution still guarantee freedom for the pursuit of bunda

buy protein shakes dude :/ and make the proper workout

heres my exercise for effective, noticeable gains
>squeeze really tight for a few seconds
>release
>repeat until pain
>do this anytime you're in the shower / cooking/ standing doing nothing, etc
>combine with leg lifts for max gains

It's just genetics, a white girl can get a tighter ass from squats but it comes with overly musculatured thighs instead of the proper full hourglass.

either low bait or holy fuck you're stupid

Get a bike, cycle everyday, be patient

>squat challenge
do you mean BODYWEIGHT squats?
you need to hit the gym and do squats with a nice extra 200lbs on your back, to see the first improvements.
go read the Veeky Forums sticky, and you'll learn how not to kill yourself doing that.

what about weighted hip thrusts?
inb4 already doing that with my mom

don't want quads, what do?

A lot of leg workout targeting your glutes are probably going to affect your thighs too

im laughing so hard that nobody acknowledged the estrogen question.
im a tranny so i can confirm that most people experience shrinkage.

The first reply have the right answer though

how come no one has recommended hip thrusts yet? they're the goat glute exercise.
OP, do hip thrusts, weighted if you can. you can target your glutes specifically without working your legs.

Brehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs.....

because girls love ass on men you stupid fuck

it's their favorite muscle group even ahead of abs, bis and shoulders

>I did the squats challenge for a month and nothing. It is tighter but didn't grow

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stop reading your mom's Cosmo m8

Being this beta..

ha

false

true

Sometimes I think it's true

What's your ideal ass, OP? Post a link.