High Waist General /hwg/

Everyone knows the return to the higher rise is inevitable. It's comfy, tucks work, and proportions are better. Here we discuss brands, post inspo, and help Veeky Forums to cop those belly button pants.

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/dankentity?asc=u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ya

Uniqlo +J flannel pants are perfect for me

In the past we have had threads dedicated to /tuckspo/ and high rise denim.

Some Veeky Forums approved high waist denim include:

Levi 501/5: older models only; mid-high rise
Wrangler 936: high rise, should taper below knee
AA: huck?

>Wrangler 936
are these pretty tru-to-size? do they shrink?

Besides denim, another category of higher rise I'm sure many of us have been looking for are trousers, whether they be dressy or wool. many recommend thrift, but this is one of the aspects I have had a lot more trouble locating, especially in a slim fit. Besides tailoring, anyone have any trouser recommendations

I bought them used on ebay for 1$ so I can't say but they can fit pretty snug in the top block and waist. Keep in mind that these have no 1-2% elastane bullshit so they may shrink a bit and any stretch will be gradual and over a few wears.

luxire nigga

shit nice quads m8o, i've never used luxire, how am i supposed to know what knee measurement, back rise would work best, shit

>Uniqlo X jil sander
>LL Bean
>Pal Zilleri

Just so you know, most trousers are made in a high rise. It's the way you're supposed top wear pants in a business setting so they're pretty much all made that way.

>Everyone knows the return to the higher rise is inevitable.
I know, and I fucking hate it. I can't stand wearing anything but low waist, it feels terrible.

don't u have a measuring tape or something?

of course, i just meant i don't even have a best pair of pants to go off of, and things like back rise or pocket style i don't know enough about the construction of pants to know what would fit best.

if i want something like this from luxire for example

i think the back rise of high pants are usually aout 1 inch higher than the front to accomodate for your ass.

other than that, can't really help you much there. they offer cheap trial pairs of trousers to test out and thats about it.

which LL bean pants are slim with a high rise

bump

I've been tuckurious ever since i saw the movie Her but wide hips always prevented me from tucking. Would high waist make thar nire visible or less? And genral tips for wide hips

high waist would of course help, but also be wary of the fit around the legs.

wtc high waisted jeans

did you even read the thread

Currently no mid tier retailer makes slimmer highwaist jeans for men. Fast fashion doesn't either. American apparel may have, a lá Huck, but I never tried. I heard maybe a pair of those patrick ervell jeans were high waisted, but its rare among designers as well. I'd recommend ebay for vintage 501 or any classic brand your waist in general. The rises can vary from 10.75-12 inch for acceptable rises. Etsy/asos marketplace will have pairs too but expect a higher mark-up. If you're Europe, thrift. Amerifat in general won't have your waist unless you're a 36 lol. Good luck

Source:
> lived in both europe and usa
> im the op on mobile

wrangler slim dude

and patrik ervell jeans are relatively low waisted

i mentioned them in the first comment , i'm just hopping computers

Anyone hear anything about the I love ugly jonty pant? I have heard it has a high rise with a slim fit

>>>fedoralounge

you have to go back

High waist immediately yells out ''cunty hipster attention whore'' don't wear it.

redbubble.com/people/dankentity?asc=u

so what does this "yell out"?

Woman

anyone try the new updated 501CTs? they slimmed the lower block according to website and have a 11.5 inch front rise. seems good.

bump