Veeky Forums feels thread

Post your feels. Fashion related or not
Mine:
>become obsessed with every girl I hook up with
>constantly go through cycles of hating all my clothes and wanting to start all over
Post yours

STEM is too hard for me but Arts is unemployable.
New releases I like but trying to save for an overseas trip at the end of the year.

I can lose all the weight I want, but my jaw and neck always remain wide and thick. Even down to 115 pounds, my neck and face were still wide. I ended up putting the weight back on because it was unhealthy, but I still wish I wasn't a mongoloid.

>met a new girl a month ago
>cutest thing I ever layed my eyes upon
>we fit together like coffee and cigarretes
>she is gone for ten days
>I miss her madly
>I realize I fell in love
>she comes back
>we hang out a lot
>we finally make out before shes gone again for 2 weeks
>couldnt meet before she left, had no time to get things right and talk about our relationship
>Its the third day without her and Im slowly going crazy again
>I now smoke a pack a day and talk about her all the time when Im with my female friends since thats the only thing that makes it bearable and keeps me sane
>we cant even fucking text while she is gone

I dont no what I would do without my artsy girls crew, things are looking good, I just have to get through this time

>implying feels are Veeky Forums
anyway
>feel old as fuck at 19
>actual kissless virgin
>like clothing a lot but not sure why
>get dressed in nice shit every day for nobody at all
>wear yohji to buy milk and sit in class

>attend pre-college summer program
>make a bunch of really good friends and make out with nice girl there
>program ends
>will never see any of them again
>have to go back for senior year of highschool with all the people I hate
>just want to see my old summer friends but now they are all scattered about the country
why does life take away people before you have enough time with them, Veeky Forums

iktf. I want to talk to the girl I met this summer but she didn't reply to my last snapchat so I guess she's gone forever. Have no one to talk to because I hate all my friends

sorry to say it man but no matter how Veeky Forums your fit is, if your lifestyle doesn't match you aren't Veeky Forums. I don't know how you haven't kissed a girl by now but get on that and get out in the world and do something

no

>horrible self esteem
>feel either physically repulsed by my appearance or a total gift to the earth
>when ever i start to feel depressed about the way i look i become really anxious
>havent been with a girl in so long
>cant even text girls due to no confidence
>can only flirt after like 5 beers
>quiet and shy as fuck till i become comfortable with people
i feel like a teenage girl Veeky Forums and its killing me, how to i gain confidence and esteem, i had it like a year ago but it feels like in the last few years i've just become super super ugly, i know this cant be true because i look literally the exact same and ive had numerous girls tell me i'm attractive but i just feel so fucking ugly
anyone got something similar going on? i wanna see my therapist again but i feel pathetic saying it, i mean like "help me doc i think i'm ugly" so fucking what, maybe you are

maybe you are ugly. so what? if someone acts attracted to you then they probably are and you shouldn't blow them off.
take it from an actual confirmed unbearably ugly person: all that matters is how people react.

How the hell do you people deal with having zero to no self esteem. I've been told I'm anything from ugly to hit as hell, have dated a 10/10 (have literally no idea how) yet whenever I look at myself I am nothing but repulsed.

Hot*
Also Hi twin

>some old friends gradually started disliking me and excluding tf out of me post-senior year of high school
>just recently scapegoated by popular friend in group for "giving him anxiety" (or rather that I "trigger him"
>he got everyone to stop hanging out with me out of pity for him
>none of them are strong enough friends with me to stand up to him but all of them know what he's doing is fucked up as they've told me

now i'm pretty much a hermit with no plans and i'm going to a commuter school so it won't be easy making new friends, feelsbadman. How do I stop being a doormat that lets this kind of shit happen to me all the time

You don't. If this happens to you it's probably been happening for a long time: I'd bet anything that you were bullied in elementary school. Welcome to the long trip.

>tfw look in the mirror and see myself as a 7.5
>other times I see a 5
>sometimes happens even in the same day or just a moment later
do i have bdd or something

I purposely exclude myself from spending time with people that I like doing things that I like because I think I'm unworthy
People invite me to things and ask to hang out and I talk myself out of it and hang around the house all day, fermenting
What's wrong with me?

Probably. Seems pretty common on Veeky Forums.

Kek

oh
well I guess I'll just live with it
i've been told i'm attractive anyways but honestly I don't see it sometimes

Yeah... I also have self-esteem problems, but it's kind of weird for me. Since the vacations started I try my best to be perfect, be the best and look the best I can. For 2 weeks im working out, running etc. I'm lurking, looking for good fits, trying to help ppl with they look, giving my honest opinions, buying my own fits, getting into fragrances, changed my hairstyle (probably going to change it again) and I just can't stop. It's kind of a hobby for me now. Even though I see changes I still feel that I look terrible. Worst part is when someone I know compliments me, that just reminds me of parts that aren't perfect in me.

>Move back to old small town where I went to school for 8 years but didn't graduate in
>Talk to girl I used to know, become good friends, she's dating a guy
>Her & I make out, she wanted to fuck but I hesitated because I thought she'd regret it. Tell her I like her via text a week later
>She was basically leading me on and I guess was just sexually into me
>Eventually she breaks up with guy
>She's interested in me clearly but is talking to other guys too
>Obviously not THAT into me, makes me want to stop being friends because it hurt me to hold onto her for so long previously
>Have a bunch of fights, she rubs it in my face she's seeing this other new guy
>End on "good terms", tell her we can maybe talk again in November
>Not going to talk to her in November
>No friends except two guys I know in a city 2 hours from here
>Nothing

I am very sociable but I don't see any way to make friends as just a single person. I feel people would think I'm weird if I went to the local bar. I am trying to make money to move to the city with my friends right now.

I actually only visited Veeky Forums for the first time a couple days ago. I feel like I genuinely fit in with people here. Day-to-day I'm actually pretty ok, just working towards being able to move but objectively just in a shitty position. At least I'm investing in myself instead of some slut / group of friends I don't even have anything in common with.

>whenever I see a girl like her my heart always kills me
>she died in a car crash at 18
>we were going to the same college together
>now im here alone

She looked like this.
Wont post her photo for obvious reasons.

After she died I started to do the old stuff we would do together. She loved to shop and I happily went along. I go out shopping myself for something familiar. Now I got into fashion and it hurts because I know she would have loved to go out and pick outfits for me.

Clothes dont fill the hole but I wish they did

I may sound like a whining little bitch here, but some of you might relate. I only have one or two good friends and i am to socially insecure to ask if other people want to hang out and therefore get to know them. Even people i feel like i have a great connection to rarely message me and i get sad when i see them hanging out, going to parties and enjoying themselves. While i feel i could just ask if i could come, im to afraid to appear pushy and annoying.

this is really sad

I truly hope that things get better

Thanks.

The pain goes away but its always those little moments. Like when you dream that shes there and its like nothing happened but you wake up alone in bed.

Brother, just calm down.
I know what you're going through, trust me she's yours.
Shell be back soon, and tour time with her will be great.

Just enjoy being "single" for the next couple of weeks.

You have nothing to worry about brother.

>borderline underweight
>feel fat
>social anxiety coupled with depression makes going to the gym an impossibility.
>have trouble maintaining eye contact
>feel uncomfortable when I do
>hate my soulsucking job
>would like to do art/music as a hobby
>whenever I do I think I make shitty art
>Veeky Forums has trapped me into being an unmotivated piece of shit
lads, Im not gonna make it.

piss off m8, my lover and I have been apart for 3 whole weeks, and we survived

>broke up with my first boyfriend for reasons I don't identify with now
>we didn't get to see each other much
>I was afraid of a lot of stuff
>I regret everything, but I don't have a right to be sad because I'm the one that fucked it all up
>He was perfect and I probably made him feel like he was worthless
>I hate myself

M8 not to armchair diagnose you, but you might have AVPD.

You and your clique sound like cancer. Get fucked/die slow

>the more weight I lose, the more my gyno shows
>cant pull off even a t-shirt well
>my esteem is in the gutter after -65 lbs

Any tips on how 2 deal with this?

My mom is a therapist so I'll try to give help. Keep in mind I have no idea what I'm talking about.
I feel like architecture dances on the line of arts and STEM if you want the best of both worlds. I'm still in HS so not much I can tell you in that regard
it's good you have people you can talk to about her. At least you know she's gonna come back and you'll see her again one day. Just try to chill while she's gone.
this is me. I don't have anyone to talk to about missing the girl but coaching myself mentally I think
1. Dude get over her you'll forget about her soon enough
2. She obviously isn't into you because she gave you the cold shoulder for the last couple days of camp and stopped replying to your snapchats. You either were too forward when you were making out and pushed her away or she's awkward and felt shy around you after you made out. Either way you won't ever talk to her again so stop thinking about it.
either you're ugly or you're not there isn't anything you can do about it besides making sure you have clear skin, good hair, and are well dressed. Don't worry about how you look because usually moreso for men you can get away with not being stunningly attractive if you have a good personality. This is dependent on your confidence. Just accept yourself and be cool
my group of friends began pushing me away sophomore year. There comes a time when people leave your life for good. Just understand that one day you'll be older with better friends and will be wondering why you ever cared what those guys think
you have serious self esteem problems. If people are going out of their way to ask you to hang out you should be elated. I would love to have friends who invite me to things instead of texting them and seeing what was going on and struggling to put together evenings
.fuck small towns dude get out of there and into a big city and make some friends

There's a company called underworks that makes binders specifically for gyno.

Just fucking talk to that guy and explain it, you'll regret it if you don't

Nah, I was pretty popular up until I got to high school. I'd like to think this is the odd case where I ended up with shitty/incompatible friends. Seems to happen a decent amount once people get to college.

cont'd
perhaps if you hadn't broken up with him you wouldn't have learned this about yourself and would be stuck in the same place without growing as a person. Damned if you did, damned if you didn't kind of thing

Fuck guys, I have no one to talk to and I miss all my friends what do I do
>can feel I'm about to go on a cop streak
>CLOTHES ARE NOT FILLING THE VOID

I know that feel in a different way.
>Homeschooled most of my life
>No school friends; the only people I really talk to are friends I've made other places
>I'm not socially awkward or anything, just don't have a lot of chances to make friends or meet people
>Finally go to college in another state
>People actually like me and I become pretty popular
>Finally find a gf; super cute and the most amazing person I've ever known
>Literally hanging out with multiple groups of people and some close friends every day
>life_is_great.png
>Go home for the summer
>Get really depressed because no friends around at all and gf lives 14 hrs away
>Waste away in depression for months
>School starts again, I go back, everything looks great again
>Back with gf, back with buddies
>Depression isn't gone though
>No energy because of it, so my sleep schedule is gone to crap
>Because of not sleeping and being so depressed, I get sick
>Stomach problems start
>poopwaterfall.gif
>Literally can't make it to class because I can't stop pooping
>Making great grades, but get dropped from classes because of attendance because I can't make it to class because of my constant diarrhea
>There goes my scholarship
>Can't go to school there anymore
>HomeAlone.vhs
>No friends back home to help me through it
>Gf still forever away so I don't even get to see her
Life is truly suffering. Just when I got it all right, it all went wrong for me.

it's been reinforced many times by others that i'm a good looking guy, but for some reason i can't view myself in a positive light. i constantly feel disgusting on the surface, to the point where catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror or checking myself in my front facing camera has the power to ruin my entire day. i've become so obsessed with my looks it's sick. i can never meet the standard that i've set for myself and I really struggle with accepting that

>no meaningful friendships
>not close with family
>embarrassing job; no money
>in debt from college (no degree. currently can't afford to continue)
>23 and still living at home
>anxiety
>depression
>socially isolated
>0 self-esteem
>balding

i kind of hate myself but i'm trying my best. my birthday is coming up and every year it's just a 24 hour reminder that i'm really lonely. i'm planning on renting an airbnb for myself somewhere local just to spend the weekend out of the house and convince my family that i'm not a complete loser without plans yet again

it's sad because i'm really funny and believe i have a nice personality. people seem to like me upon meeting, but after the initial hangout, plans usually aren't made again. Either I'll make an effort to reach out to no avail, or someone will reach out to me at a time when i'm feeling really depressed and self-conscious and can't bring myself to perform socially. i'll think of some way to dodge them and then reassure myself with some toxic thought like "they would've disliked you eventually anyway." it's pretty pathetic desu

i do like the little wardrobe that i've built for myself, and wearing stuff that i like and feel good in helps sometimes

>going into senior year
>lost 60lbs
>now hedi slim-man skinny
>started working a new job
>finally able to cop some grails
>met an /out/ & Veeky Forums girl while camping
>have like 4 classes with her this year

things are going good senpai

>28
>empty life
>live alone
>no friends
>no family
>in love with girl on another continent
>no hobbies or interests besides shitposting, books, drinking, and drugs

would strongly advise against this course of action, family members

>getting heavy mixed signals from a girl im interested in
>constant melancholy
>day 3 of no smoking tobacco and its hard as fuck
>can't work for another week because of an injury and bored as fuck
>sit around doing nothing all day listening to chet baker

>Just when I got it all right, it all went wrong for me.
another feel that ik
>around february
>acne was gone, skin was clear
>just began to start dressing well
>finally had a girl who I consistently hooked up with
>we both turn out to be horrible people, I get way too drunk and she just blows me off and hooks up with another dude
>proceed to sink to rock bottom drunk all the time and my friends lose respect for me
>ruin my rep in my hometown
that's why I was so happy to make friends away from home where they don't know my shitty drunk past but now I'm back in my hometown facing all the people who know what I've done

>you have to love yourself before you can love or be loved

>but I hate myself

As stupid as this sounds, I want to make a "2.0 version" of myself. I've been wearing normie/basic clothes and I really wanna change that. However, 2 factors; I'm poor (so I dont really know where to shop), and that I'm extremely self conscious and I dont know if the "effort" is even worth it.

But I guess I'll just casually browse Veeky Forums till the end of times without actually doing about muh fits :^)

>Homeschooled most of my life
>No school friends; the only people I really talk to are friends I've made other places
>I'm not socially awkward or anything, just don't have a lot of chances to make friends or meet people
>Finally go to college in another state
>People actually like me and I become pretty popular
>Finally find a gf; super cute and the most amazing person I've ever known
>Literally hanging out with multiple groups of people and some close friends every day
>life_is_great.png
>Go home for the summer
>Get really depressed because no friends around at all and gf lives 14 hrs away
this is all me besides the gf and I'm about to start again and now I'm scared

This was me a year ago. trust me it's worth it. Here are some tips.

>Fast fashion is your friend rn
>Get Veeky Forums
>Start eating right if your not already. This will help with you confidence
>Fix your goddamn posture. Even if you're the least confident motherfucker on the planet stand up straight like you are.
>go /out/
>don't be a neet
>start working your ass off so you can cop your grails
>profit?

>18
>dont really care for girls my age for some reason (anyone else, any idea why?)
>met a 23 old "girl" (women?) a few months back, good relationship
>24th b'day a few days ago
>dont have the balls to ask her out

i go around and around thinking about this. like fuck, i dont really see the "problem" (when purely looking at age alone), but its a 6 year age cap when we're still pretty young means that she prob has a lot more life experience then me. should i just leave it?

>be interested in every subject and activity and crave knowledge constantly
>research and commit to something 1000% when I get obsessed with it
>get bored after 4-5 months and move on

It's not a motivation thing because I throw myself into whatever activity I'm doing...maybe I should try acting, would let me do everything I guess.

>talking to the girl who broke my heart in HS
>Plan to finally fuck her and never speak to her again
>Go to her place last weekend
>We drink a little and talk for a long time
>we snuggle up watching stranger things
>start making out
>eventually go to her bed and fuck
>wake up with her in my arms
>can't bring myself to leave
>spend the morning laying next to her talking and showing me stupid shit on her phone
>am happy for once

Fuck, help me. like a year after we stopped talking she got pregnant and had a child. I'm still in love with her but too afraid to commit because it would literally be "my wife's son"

>All of my friends are insanely attractive. And conventionally attractive at that
>I'm average looking

I will never not feel inadequate in the shadows of my model friends. :'{

>diagnosed body dysmorphia, OCD
>think i'm utterly hideous, a monster
>end up waiting 7 months on nhs waiting list to go to a clinic, because i'm a boy
>don't go to the clinic anyway
>have a difunctional relationship with mirrors
>won't eat anything that is white, aside from eggs, sometimes
>"user you're so pretty" "user i wish you weren't gay" "user how is your skin so flawless"
>all lies
>anxiety from eating
>anxiety from not eating
>get disgusted by fat people, people with bad skin
>ended up in A&E last year from consuming nothing but water for 8 days
>drink 3L of water a day, have anxiety attack if i forget to drink or if my urine isn't clear
>most of my finds are anorexic/bulimic
>get anxiety attacks in tesco
>i'm actually not that hideous
>i actually am though, people just can't see it because their standards are so low
>have a scrap book filled with skinny attractive people from fashion magazines
>boyfriend is a model
>get scouted twice in London but don't do anything because my skin is bad
>fell for the weed meme
>won't go outside on overcast days because it highlights my skin imperfections
>now have a fear of bright lights and clouds
>wear sunglasses in all weather
>often cry myself to sleep
>have a perscription of diazepam for panic attacks, worried about developing a depenecy
>7% body fat
>still too much
>boyfriend is skinnier than me, taller
>make me feel uncomfortable
>we have great sex though
>am somehow functional and going to university next year

woo wee here we go, the feelgates have opened

>socially stunted in some areas but fine in others due to sudden transition from weird no friend azn autismfag to having some friends and being "normal" in the middle of high school
>don't have any real friends, I have acquaintances but they never invite me to do anything with them, and I'm too much of a bitch to really do anything about it
>developed enough skills to talk to people/girls regularly but didn't learn how to talk to girls "romantically" since I never got the chance as a weird kid
>literal kissless virgin, I look relatively decent and am fit, but I'm just too insecure to do anything
>too scared to make the first move and don't know how
>inb4 "just talk to them!" I literally can't, paralyzed with fear
>too self conscious from past of being a weird kid and have bad posture (slouching) from it, im 6 ft but might as well be 5 ft 10 due to my posture :(
>live in a flyover state so I can't find Veeky Forums clothing in stores ever, have to buy all my shit online from grailed, mr porter etc

fuck my life man. I've wasted this entire summer at home doing fuck all while everyone else has been having fun with friends
"well at least I'm not a fat m-manlet r-r-right guys?"

You're about to start school again or what? If so, that's just a big opportunity, my man. You can do it.

Kind of what the other guy said, but also remember to stick with tried and true fits that can always work. I'm a poorfag too, and I get compliments on my clothes and my taste all the time because I thrift and hit clearance racks and shop at Ross and Marshalls. Old Navy has great basics, and things like white, off-white, grey, and black tees and converse will never not look good. You can do it, brother.

Dang, that's rough, man. We gotta get through this stuff. I just wish there were a quick fix.

I love my girlfriend but sometimes she's very clingy and I just want some space to be alone.

She always gives me space whenever I ask for it but I feel guilty knowing that she misses me.

>guy and I have mutual interest in each other
>The thing is we're both shy af
>Sometimes he'll bring me a gift like a book to read and buys me lunch pretty often
>I bring him snacks from home (prepared with luv)
>Talk into the wee hours of the morning every night
>His best friend (who is a bit like an older brother to me) keeps hinting that we should get together
>my friends think it's a matter of time before it happens
>Everytime I ask him to hang out or get food
>"Maybe next time! :)"

how you act anonymously, when there's no fear of repercussions for your words, represents who you are as a person.

you are unlikable, and you're sincerely lucky the people in your life tolerate you. i can't imagine what it's like to live with such little self awareness.

what is this fucking shit? how old are you? if you talk into the "wee hours" every night and he buys you lunch often, what exactly does it mean that he refuses to hang out or get foods? don't you do that anyways?

Oh wow, autism

>be me
>meet girl at party
>talk a bit
>exchange #'s
>don't talk for awhile
>out of nowhere she texts me
>begin texting every day all day for 2 months
>last week she goes away with family for 2 days
>starts becoming distant as fuck
>opens my snapchats but won't respond
>doesn't text
>fyi: whenever our convo's should have died, we'd just respond with random shit to keep it going
>doesn't do it this time
>hasn't texted me in 4 days
>still snapchat back and forth
>confronted her before about how distant shes gotten
>says that she's just been busy with senpai and that the convo's aren't convos anymore
>feel like she's lost interest in me
>waiting for her to text me back
>realize she probably never will

I actually really enjoyed texting her, we had a lot in common, and had the same hobbies, I'll probably see her this summer as well, but it just kills me how much of a 180 she did on me

>normie friend group
>all of us guys have similar sense of humor (v much influenced by me) and are about equally attractive
>the girls practically ignore me but flirt and text with the other guys

Something about me makes me different but I don't know what. Something makes them an option and me not, and I don't know what. I'm just desperate for something because I'm a kv and jacking off gets old, I just want someone to cuddle with and fuck because I'm so horny all the time fuuck and no girls I know are Veeky Forums or have similar interests and personalities I like but I need something

>"senpai"
>I meant family I don't know how the fuck senpai came out

>he doesn't know about the filter

He'll buy me food only if we're at uni together or working the same days.

Should've clarified, that means anything I suggest that's purely social he refuses

try acid

if that's the case, he simply isn't interested in you in a romantic way. no doubt that is tough to hear. but it is the truth. nobody would refuse to go out with someone repeatedly if they had any interest whatsoever. you should just move on if you're not interested in being friends.

hello newfriend

>I feel like architecture dances on the line of arts and STEM if you want the best of both worlds. I'm still in HS so not much I can tell you in that regard
I appreciate the advice, but part of the component of STEM that I struggle with is the long laboratory hours - Architecture at my university is just as bad in the regard.

You're v v sensitive and v v mentally weak. Being the tolerable gay friend to artschoolwithbangs shouldn't be celebrated. Getting this upset over a girl is so beta it makes my skin crawl.
>omg art clique
>coffee and cigarettes :3333333
>girl troubles how am I gonna get thru this :((((((( Xdddxd

Hmm I guess you're right. Thanks.

>You're about to start school again or what? If so, that's just a big opportunity, my man. You can do it.
yeah in 2 weeks. thanks, appreciate it.

have you thought about economics? I'm just listing things that interest me because I too feel the same way about art being impossible to succeed and STEM being too boring. Economics interests me because of the way money flows and figuring out how different systems work. You can also probably make a pretty penny off of it too. I'm gonna try to read the price of everything sometime this year. Another couple of books that are kind of related are "the tipping point" and "outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell

You want to fall in love with the girl you're just fucking so she can break your heart but you're scared and insecure.

She's also the best I've ever had and the only way I can fuck any other girls is to do drugs before hand and you're just thinking about the other girl anyways.

>About to get my associates
>getting ready to go to a 4 year University
>It's super cheap
>Want to go for graphic design, so I can do art and some computer science
>Only problem is, I'm moving from a big city, to a way smaller town
>Only one person I know there
>Leaving my closest friend behind
>We were talking about actually getting together, after years of mixed signal

I'm optimistic, but It's also putting me on edge.

>Got porn related ED
>fixed it with nofap for 6 weeks then just jacked like once a week
>got back into jerking to porn everyday
>sorta got it back not quite to the same extent
>havent fapped for about 4 days
>wanna fap now but still not feeling quite right down there
>tfw

Whats even the point its not like I'll get to use this on a grill anytime soon.

>feel like I don't take good care of my clothes
>don't draw as often as I want, should, and need to
>wasting my time in uni taking crappy classes that have nothing to do with what I want to study
>terrible at making conversation
>might have to transfer to a better college for the degree I want (that I don't know that I want yet because I haven't taken classes for it yet)
Other than that things are going pretty good I guess. Also
>No job
>No gf but no big deal

I know that feel man.

>buy beautiful japanese jeans at blue owl today
>some japanese anons were in there shopping too
>I was Feeling the fucking squeeze because japanese guys apparently do not have asses or thighs
>like paper mache cast on my pelvis and then baked
>walking like a cowbody with my cock pointed the wrong way

>but it's starting to alleviate now and relax its grip a little bit just like the guy there said it would

Everything turned out better than expected and now I can sit like pic related

Yeah but its still so fresh and new
Nah
Really trying to chill, but the only thing that helps is getting stoned
Im not the guy who replied first, but yeah I actually fear Im becoming a cliche lately but you are still a dick

shit dude are you me, did I post this

not really bad feels, just what I do, down to the age and yohji

dude you'll be fine. my gf just left 10 days ago and she'll be gone for 11 months. you can manage three weeks

>tfw dont know what direction to go with on clothes
>tfw my wardrobe is so fucking shitty because of this
>tfw too poor to actually get what i want
un Veeky Forums related
>tfw think about ex every single fucking day
>heart sinks a little when i think about the fact that i can still stalk her blogs
>tfw feel like shit because it feels like i cant control my emotions and only she can

I-I think I've met the one Veeky Forums, this is it, it's like everyone says you know when you meet your soulmate or whatever, it gets better lads

>work retail
>do heroin and pills every couple weeks
>have unique sense of style
>be attractive on multiple levels
>hardly any drive for girls lately
>no gf
>in indie rock band
>everything is boring but I feel alright
having a few days off is really screwing with my sleep

>went to university
>havent done any work this semester
>sleep in every day and nap again in the afternoon
>always too tired to focus on any work or do pretty much anything
>also started missing ex again even though we broke up a year ago
>what the fuck

>Trying to lose weight and I feel sick as fuck
>Bored of pretty much everything, don't fells like doing anything
>I have no idea what I should do with my life
>Bored of my friends
>Grew tired of all my clothes in one night
But I started talking to a girl who seems nice so thats cool

>mfw went from years of chasing the greatest fits all days every day to not giving a fuck
>mfw have never felt this free in my life

I just started on a new school today and apparently it's in fucking chadville, I expected to be the best dressed there but literally 90% of the guys are fucking model tier and like 6'2 tall

My class is pretty lit tho lots of people with similar interests so it's gonna be 2 good years

>tfw after a year of lurking and copping mostly basics I can finally see my own style coming together
>making great selective cops, only buying things I love
>finally feel proud in the way I dress, getting heaps of compliments from normies and fashionable people
>hooking up with weird artsy girls

it seems like Veeky Forums actually improved my life, what the fuck lol, thanks guys

I guess I should try Veeky Forums next

>get obsessed about looking good after a few years of neglecting my looks
>still don't want to go out so no one even sees me

I don't know why I do this

Please help i'm really fucked up and i don't know what to do

>make huge effort to fashion
>buy clothes to be seen by girls
>run 3 km 3 times a week
>realize that dick is small
what's the point.

Alright man, seek professional help. And whatever they have you do, do it.

My gf is going back to college in 11 days someone shoot me

i feel this way too
i have hopes that my life is going to change in the nearest future

saying a prayer for everyone in this thread

>become obsessed with every girl I hook up with
Damn, right in the feels.

I was thinking about this last night. I think it's a result of the fact that girls I'm somewhat interested in come around so infrequently that when they do, I'm concerned that I'm going to miss some huge opportunity if I don't make her mine.

Then what usually happens is I get a better sense of their personality after a week or two and I become disgusted with them, especially if they really like me.

Fuck, nigga, same here.

Every time we go out im literally the ugliest one in the group by far. And I'm not unattractive at all.

>tfw the ugly girl in the group of girls your chillin with isn't even interested cause there are so many model-tier niggas around when me and my friends are there

>Im so ebin alpha xddd
>if you are friends with girls you are gay bro XDd
>if you are fall in love you are beta Xdd women are only for sex