FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

I hate late night cravings

Does anyone here use stims for their appetite supresence?

only caffeine.
what do you use?

I was literally about to make a post complaining about that shit senpai.

I'm thinking I might buy decaf coffee and unsweetened almond milk for these hours.

thanks, OP, for a non retarded thread.

that's a good idea, I've basically been chugging water.

If the almond milk is for the coffee I'd recommend Soy.

Various rc stims for being productive but I enjoy the appetite supresence. I've used 2-fa, 2-fma, iph, 3-fpm, amph, and meth. 2-fma is king for both work and avoiding food.

I used to do turmeric milk, but I always crave coffee around now.

Tea and water is so unsatisfying.

someone should reply to this guy

where did you buy 2-fma? online?

I would if I were a thin girl. But really, different people like different things.

Yep. Research chemicals are sold on regular websites because they're technically legal. 2-fma I got from Purposechems.com but can't find it anymore because China made it illegal to produce.

Can running make my thighs smaller? Like tighten the muslces up?

this pls

I'm not sure to bulk more with more muscle or go thinspo

im otter mode right now, but kind of hate it

my chest is built up and i hate the way my shirts drape off of it. Makes me look fatter than I am when I'm skinny

tea I usually find fairly satisfying. I make it strong and add a pack of stevia.

I used to would just eat a little bite when these cravings hit, but that can lead to eating more than I should have. and since I'm trying to intermittent fast I'm obviously not going to eat. on the bright side, though, with the chugging of water... I don't quite feel like eating when I'm so full I might vomit.

well shit. are the others worth trying?

I think a lot of girls tend to like ottermode.
however, if you hate it, change it. do what makes you happy.
confidence will only help you.

Anything Ritalin based like iph, mph, etc.. aren't. Honestly, low dosed meth is the next best thing for appetite supresence. Just make sure you don't have an addictive personality and keep it low dosed. I personally plug 10-15mg and haven't had a problem. You can buy good meth of the darknet at anywhere as low as 20/g.

Thats not how it works. Itll make you lose weight but you can never spot reduce fat in areas. Itll just be random. However you will have firmer leg muscles,tone, definition if your bf percentage is low enough.

Any tea recs?

Chamomile and perppermint don't hit the spot at night for me.

Yeah I didn't mean lose mass fat wise, but rather to slim down the muscle that's there. Basically my thigh muslces are too large

thanks for the info famalam

honestly I've just been drinking cheap ass orange pekoe/black tea.

H-how do you get to sleep

sometimes it's difficult, but that isn't from caffeine. actually, sometimes caffeine doesn't even affect my sleep. but I try not to have tea or coffee or anything after like 1600.

For late night cravings, I drink either vegetable broth (15 calories a cup), or Numi savory teas (which aren't cheap, but they make you feel like you've eaten something. That and lots of water.
If none of that works, and for some reason I'm in hunger rage mode, I'll take some psyllium husk fiber in water to make me feel full, which will usually kill the urge to eat.

good info m80

Is it essentially soup flavored tea?

I can't stand sweets so idec if that has calories, I've been looking for a good carrot tea for so long.

wher frogho :'^( ?

Melatonin is the hormone your body makes to tell you it's time to sleep. It also exists in a pill form that you can get at most pharmacies.
It's all natural so you don't have to worry about any crazy bad health effects although some people feel a bit drowsy the next day.

Still worth a shot though. It always helps me get to sleep.

Or coconut

Decaf still has a little caffeine in it. If you have trouble sleeping at all, that might be something to be aware of.

As /thinspo/ girl, I'd definitely go for Veeky Forums guy. Not huge necessarily, but strong. Feeling small by comparison is sexy to me.

helo frinds daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bii xx

luv u

This t b h
Unfortunately most Veeky Forums guys fall for the "high test" bullshit and none of those "thicc" bodies look appealing to me

It's just not the same

T-thanks tho....

I like thin guys who are strong. Pic related is beautiful. I'm not attracted to swole guys at all but I think that may have a lot to do with stereotypes (assuming they're dumb, vain and macho). Obviously, everyone has different tastes though.

Is this the OG froggo? If so,

just stop. I can't believe you stole froggos meme job.

no, it's not OG froggo

Thanks for the not retarded thread OP!

Any1 have an idea what his stats are?

There is a little bit of froggo in all of us. Froggo is not a person. Froggo is merely a personification of a way of life. His ideologies of love and hydration live on through each and everyone of us. Even though froggo is not currently with us his legacy has only just begun.

how is that guy strong? looks like he's about 140 or less

Well I don't know how strong he is, I was commenting on the aesthetics of his body. I like a guy with a low weight and low body fat percentage is a better way to put it, I guess. Also, that guy definitely weighs less than 140 lbs. I can't estimate his height but my guess is that his BMI is between 18 and 19? Idk I'm better at estimating girls' BMIs.

>tfw no hannah gf

:^(

>nicoleforants.jpg
Very /thinspo/, thx friemd

Slow days at work it is so much harder to eat right, keeping busy is one of the best /thinspo/ tips.

Damn, I have no idea why that was so tiny.

I restict to 800-1200 per day, but it makes me super brainfoggy and tired, which is inconvinient because I have to work.

What to do? I can't really up my calories because I'm a sedentary female.

Height, weight, goal weight?

What's your diet like? Eating times?

Need more info to help you.

5'7, 130 pounds, goal weight 100 pounds.

I have black coffee and a banana in the morning, yogurt with cereal in the afternoon, and a portion of whatever my boyfriend makes for dinner.
It works better for me to have the bulk of my calories later rather than earlier because I used to be a night binger, and can restirict better during the day.

Also forgot to mention, he usually makes some sort of carb (rice or potatoes) with a protein (usually chicken) and salad on the side.
More rarely pizza or omelettes.

I would recommend 1300 on weekdays, then weekends eat 900-1000 cal. . That averages to about 1200 cal daily per week. This way you have the brain food you need for work.

Morning, try a bit of oatmeal to get some protein. Your lunch would also benefit from some protein and fat because yogurt and cereal are loaded with carbs so you're going to get a spike in energy and then a strong dip. Eating something like unsalted almonds would help level these spikes out. For dinner stick to more of the protein than the carbs, eat more of the chicken then the rice, eating a bit less since you should eat more earlier for that energy. Then after dinner suck your boyfriends dick and get some protein that way - I'm only half kidding since sexual stuff is a distraction from more eating. You basically just need to work on your macros and meal timing, I think that will help a lot.

Averaging 1200 calories throughout the week would have you at your goal weight by Spring 2017. Which, isn't that far away considering you have a ways to go. Remember you are already fairly thin, so as you get lower it is a bigger percent of your bodyfat - don't expect to maintain 1lb/week in a healthy manner while you approach 100.

Also you can play with the weekday amounts, maybe 1200 will do it for you once you get more protein and fat and time your meals better.

Also make sure to drink a lot of water.

Thanks, I'll try that

day two of fast complete. today's weight is 170.6, a BMI of 24.48.
I'm feeling the fucking strain this morning, guys.

Don't forget the blowjob

just go on a deficit.. you are gonna fail hard if you keep it up

Stick to a healthy weight loss program. What's the rush?

why are these threads a thing?

5'10" 130lb

People want to look better in clothing and feel confident sexually. I'm not even shooting for an underweight weight, I'm aiming for a BMI of 20 (but I'm a neckbeard, the qts tend to have more ambitious goals)

to inspire people to become thin who want to be thin

I fap to thin, mentally ill, girls.

>tfwnobf

want to lose 20 lbs. 6'1" 150 here. steam fresh veggies help a lot.

bmi 19.5 this morning
almost there senpai

This, honestly.

well naturally that too

good job user!

what are you going for? proud of ya

I had been restricting before this and I plan to restrict afterwards. I finally have a chance to fast again, with my work schedule, so I felt like fasting.

I am 5'7" 124.8, hoping to get to 120 or 118 which would put me right at the cusp of underweight

What's your ultimate goal? Not just in weight, but, what's the reason for reaching that low weight?

Why do guys smaller than 6'2 even try to be skinny? Whats the use?

here is your (You)

t. 6' 7"

why do you make inane posts

because otter is the best look for short guys and trying to get jacked as a short guy looks fucking goofy

because i was always skinny

Yeah jacked short guys do look like they are compensating for something.

Kind of like guys with lifted pickup trucks. You just know they were picked on in school and/or have a tiny penis.

Combined with my build its a better body type for rock climbing and distance running, my primary sports/hobbies. Also, it makes my slim clothing look natural, and shopping for smaller sizes has its advantages.

thinspo makes me want to take up smoking

shit habit, don't do it

don't think I would.. only smoke occasionally when I drink, but I think it looks very Veeky Forums with thin people

my ex used to smoke when she drank. I used to make her brush her teeth before kissing me. absolutely disgusting. then her hands still smelled of it, even after washing those.

It can make you tights looks smaller by making your calves bigger

Being skinny makes you look taller

Doesn't even help with the appetite that much, 1/10 want a refund

personally as someone with a low BMI, muscles and stuff aren't attractive to me. i would probably lean towards guys who are healthy, but not muscular. someone who runs or lifts weights (toned arms/legs are good). but it really does depend. you should go after the body you want

Same. And really much more interested in him being mentally solid and capable as I get older. I'll take a soft thin guy that is smart and stable over a model that is immature and retarded.

just dont date someone overweight if you want someone mentally solid

Yeah overweight is not an option. And I agree it's a red flag of self control problems

Ayy! You and me both. I'm shooting for 115-118 ultimately, but I'll be stoked at 120.
Keep it up, family.

Yep. Heard that.
Catchpa: select all pickup trucks

fucks your teeth and general appearance/odor, if you stop you stop you blow up in size, and while the prospect of dying young may be effay, from experience, the lung cancer very much is not
also you can't run properly

You had lung cancer? How old are you?

I agree but drinking and obesity are both still worse than smoking. Annoys me that smoking is so demonized while binge drinking and overeating become more and more normalized.

lived with a relative as they died from it
yeah, I'm not defending those, if you're trying to live a healthyish lifestyle you should be cutting all of those out

it doesnt even look better in clothes its the same disgusting level as fatties except maybe thin people got better face
this is how normal people see it why do you guys have to be special snowflake just aim for normal
i get that i just dont get why people want to be thin? its same as tumblr fat whores who want to stay fat

being thin doesn't fucking equal anorexia..
who the fuck came up with the idea that being thin is unhealthy? yeah the retards who are bmi 16 are unhealthy but being on the lower end of the healthy range is totally fine.. you probably just prefer a different aesthetic but its fucking stupid to compare to people who want to be fat

please help
i'd had 170 calories and then had to have something from this vegan bakery in Camden so i had about 6-8oz of a vanilla vegan milkshake

should i even bother eating anything else today? ;_; i am sad