Unpopular Veeky Forums Opinions thread

Anything by Adidas, excluding Yeezys, Superstars and Stans, is shit.
Hood By Air still looks cool.

Basic fits are the best

>Hood By Air still looks cool.
but i agree with this

90% of normals will agree with you

>There is nothing wrong with having a well fitted and precise basic fit.
>spending more than $250 on shoes if you arnt very wealthy is retarded
>spending hundreds of dollars on a single piece of clothing is also retarded if you're not very wealthy, unless it's a piece you save up for for a long time, and it has lasting usage(example- high quality leather jacket)
>dad caps are stupid
>anorexia isnt /fa, you look bad, and need help
>not all fakes are bad
>smoking isn't worth it
>confidence isn't everything, but its important

>deleted
top jej

there is literally nothing wrong with menswear or r/malefashionadvice,

Camo cargo shorts and cargo shorts in general are really cool

There's nothing wrong with menswear, but claiming that menswear is fashion is plain wrong.

Pic not related.

Are you me?

>dad caps are stupid
>confidence isn't everything, but its important
these I'll give you, the rest of what you said is garbage though

>There is nothing wrong with having a well fitted and precise basic fit.
and also this one

streetwear looks like shit

Huck is the man

menswear plz

buzzcut is superior fashionably to the undercut or long hair

it's the next big trend, as much as poorly shaped skull, weak facial featured numales on here hope otherwise

>Undercut is the worst haircut that happened after Mullet
>Yeezys suck ass, one of the shitties sneakers by Adidas

the buzzcut has been a boring trend that rode on the coat tails of that tired mid 2014 skinhead/neo nazi aesthetic that everyone glorified for how little you had to try to look like a creep

It's been a trend for a while, but you have to actually be attractive to pull it off

You will never see every other dude with their head buzzed like you see with the hitler youth side part, short sides and back nonsense

>i still think that the 2013 long hair trend is relevant

that's a good thing. not being another normie clone is effay

undercut opinion is wild, but I can see how you can hate it
I hate the hype around, but I wonder what about them really makes them so shitty for you.
oxford tan is a lovely colour imo, the wild panelling and textures are balanced with the monotone colouring.

>that GOAT upperbody shape
you have got to be shitting me. how can you not just CREAM over that hngg

Undercut isn't that bad of a haircut but for me it's just associated with douchebags, rich daddy's sons who come from abroad with a pompadour undercut, with too neatly groomed beard like pic related.

I can understadn the correlation of X and Y. That said, for me, there's a large difference in undercuts done well and undercuts done 'cheap'. In theory, it's an easy style of hair. (top long, sides X mm long).
That is however the cheap way of doing it. Any idiot with a buzzer can buzz his sides and have 0 transition from long to short.
A well done undercut doesn't aggresively go from long to short at the back, but is more transitioned slowly. At least that's how my barber did it, which people saw.
But you're right, that beard looks absolutely disgusting.

Unpopular opinion? My post #

I already called that one, lil shit

I'm

ITT: A bunch of people who think the opinions they read on Veeky Forums are serious and not sarcastic, causing them to write popular opinions they think are unpopular.

fuccboi please

Americana/heritage is an incredible aesthetic, but only if you have a lifestyle that merits it.