Tooth gap

How is the process to fix the tooth gap?

and is it too expencive?

>didn't get braces as a teenager
kek
It's painful, takes several years and is expensive af. Still worth it every second and every euro

Like this nigga, make that fucking flaw beautiful

It's the London Look. Embrace that shit.

>howtobetrashy.jpg

Don't fix tooth gap, they're cute as fuck.

I have a small one and i think it looks retarded

Depending on how big it is and how the other teeth closeby are distributed, you might have to get braces (expensive and will look bad for a while) or a plastic thingy that you wear during the nights, or if it's very very small you can get veneers and it will disappear entirely (this is what I did, I've lived with a tooth gap for all my life and after my veneer covering some tooth damage broke, I simply asked my dentist to make it a bit bigger and hide my less than 1mm gap).

I'm not a fan of teeth gaps, I think they make you look silly, but some consider it a very fashionable imperfection.

I think they look neat

not a huge fan of grills but that gold in the gap looks sick

>braces
>painful

It's just hard to eat for the first couple of days and every time you get them tightened (which the pain gets less significant each time you get it tightened)

Are you a pussy or somethin'?

tooth gaps are Veeky Forums

how much do veneers cost senpai?

Op here
Well in my case it's a little tgap (kinda like the guy on the pic)
Imo it doesn't look bad when you're young, but it makes you look like a teenanger.

Good thing that here where I live almost no one has perfect teeth.

Good to know that

I only need a single tooth fixed, and I get a composite veneer made out of resin cement (basically the doctor fills out the damage with some material, and scalps it the way the tooth should look, so they can make it slightly bigger to cover a gap).

This costs typically 50-150 euro over here, depending on how large your problem is and how many teeth might need some touching up to achieve the effect you're looking for. Cost goes way up if you want something like 10 teeth fixed.

I paid 40 euro for mine.

>need braces
>mouth so messed up I need extractions first
I hate my life

same here

just do it Veeky Forumsg

maybe you shouldn't have been born in the uk

I paid around 3,200 USD for my braces to fix a 3 MM gap.
fuck me right

i didnt get them as a teenager, and mine are pretty fucked. i only have to wear them for 18 months

>thrashy
>gold in your mouth
kek go back to jerking off to traps faggot

>Not just getting a binding done that takes 30 minutes

Top kek family

>liking gold
also gold teeth are ghettocore

well my doctor told me I'd only wear them for 2 years but its been more than 3 now still dont know when will I get them off

Just got braces this morning, what the fuck am I supposed to eat? I'm constantly thinking I'm going to bite down on a wire or something

Rock that shit