My gf said these clothes make me look homosexual. What do you think do they make me look Veeky Forums?

My gf said these clothes make me look homosexual. What do you think do they make me look Veeky Forums?

Always listen to your gf.
(Also, between you and me, this big phone make you look like a midget)

can't tell whether bait, can someone please liberate me from my confusion

You look homosexual

correction, your boyfriend said those clothes make you look homosexual

Nah you don't look gay at all, just bi. Youre safe.

But am I at least fashionably homosexual? She just wants me to wear Hollister type stuff.

Here's a tip: Girls sure as fuck don't know what fashionable is.

And from the looks of that picture, you kind of have a hodgepodge of styles going on there yourself. Do you have any idea what you're trying to go for?

6/10 if this was bait. My fishing rod has been empty lately.

Being in shape and dressing well simultaneously usually screams metrosexual/homosexual unfortunately. Your pic related outfit would look not gay with one masculine piece of clothing like a flatbrim ball cap or carhartt jacket. That said, you probably don't need to worry about your gf cheating on you because of your current outfit

You look like the average homosexual to me.

mhhh i want a piece of that ass

am homosexual btw

Never understood this homo paranoia for clothes

As long as you don't dress in extremely bright colors/pink or blatantly go for women's clothes you won't look gay just because of what you're wearing.

Your outfit looks good, and if your gf is one of those people who think men shouldn't put effort into appearance/clothes and calls gay those who do she just sounds really insecure about herself in the first place; talk with her or better yet dump her ass.

Not really, I'm trying to dress better. I wanted to get some all black sk8 his to go with this outfit.
Thanks for the advice I will look into that. I have recently lost about 20 pounds and I did notice how clothes seem to fit better on me.

>hollister
I fell for the meme back then, you look good but not gay.

woah youre fuckin short
why isnt everyone roasting him on how short he is
what is this
get your 5'6 manlet ass to a baby gap

ready to rock that gay bar ;)

gay here. You look fucking tasty, man, those clothes don't make you look gay. Maybe the boatneck, try a crewneck and everything will change.

Jesus OP, our choices are very similar. Minus the shoes because it's 4 in the morning and I am in the comfort of my room.

IT'S GOTTA BE A MEME GUYS HE'S LIKE 4 FEET TALL AND STILL HAS THE SIZE STICKER ON HIS SHIRT

you're all fucking autistic. it's a grey shirt and a pair of black pants.

and for the record there's no such thing as fashion for men. if you're in shape and confident, you'll look fashionable. and fuck your girlfriend for the passive aggressive homophobia, what an insecure little cunt.

ps post dick pics op

>no such thing as fashion for men
>browsing a fashion board

>"fashion board"
yeah i just checked it out cuz i was coming from /hm/ and there's like no good content so I found myself trolling for hot dick here.

and you do know that fashion is just marketing and capitalism, and plays off your insecure need to fit into neat little "style tribes"

wear whatever the fuck you want to wear

(ps coming from someone who works as a designer for a luxury fashion brand and graduated from the top design school in America)

normies pls you're coming on strong pls. I'm begging you pls ;_;

* cries *

>Is unironically anti-capitalist.

nice meme bro did your mom make it

pls

If you are a wage slave and pro-capitalist you are just an irrational imbecile.
Otherwise, good job.

I work for myself from my home computer and make bank.

I am pro capitalist though and have no problem with the concept of working for someone else, because I don't have the political opinions of a 3rd world shit hole and actually value the principles that have lead to the vast wealth and safety created by western countries.

But yeah.. good luck with whatever you have going on there Mr inadequate.

lol stfu karl try feeding your kids for a change.
and op the converse are horrid.

not gay, just fucking basic

Take off that sticker

normie

Idk why but I think you went to my high school.

and you are insecure

thanks for the new news, did you know rain gets you wet?

Wtf, I have the same Uniqlo sweatshirt and the same camera, and when I went to high school I had the same hair... How can this be real?

It's your face, your hair, your lack of shoulders.
The clothes don't help, but they're pretty normal.

id say its that cheap ass shirt

Fuuuuck, you're qt

my advice to you is: lurk more plz

Two things.

The collar of the shirt is very loose. Gives a homo vibe. Stick to a more traditional fitting crew neck. One that actually looks normal.

Pants are too skinny. Go with slims or straight slims.

this isn't Veeky Forums

You look like an albanian gypsy

nobody here knows

Fuck, you in Cali?

Dunno maybe we just basic. I love his Uniqlo sweatshirt except for that it's kinda short and I gotta pull it down constantly.

heres why it looks bad, youve got pants that are way too tight emphasizing the curves of your hips. Then, you've got a t shirt with a cut that further shows off your hips, giving you a 'bitch hips' look. Thats why its faggy. Go for a straight cut tee and some cigarette jeans, not skin tight skinnies.

not a bad idea, but execution is terrible.

Not really. Girls are fucking bad at fashion.

> pro capitalist

>(ps coming from someone who works as a designer for a luxury fashion brand and graduated from the top design school in America)

sure thing, user