Is there any hope for me?

Is there any hope for me?

jus b urself

Remember one thing:

If you come to Veeky Forums do NOT take anything seriously and do not give credit to any responses you get from anyone here. Go to tuxbell or something, look at basic style mistakes, pick a style and don't give a fuck. Remember, the point of fashion is not to impress insecure 17 year olds on an imageboard. You want to feel good in the clothes you are wearing and I'm guessing you are looking for some hot love on the freelove freeway. DO NOT buy shoes that are ridiculously overpriced and look out of the place and ugly on purpose. Go plain, find things that fit your bodyshape, don't wear something that looks good on a picture of a very thin guy with very long legs if you have short legs and you are a little chubby. Just find things that look good on you, you wear them for yourself, not for Veeky Forums once again.

Oh and remember, do NOT pay attention to anyone who uses the word EFFAY. Ignore everything on this board, come here, lurk, get ideas, but don't even bother to respond.

There's always hope, bud.

this is probably the best advice I've seen on this board

Pretty cute desu

basic ass tips. get fit and lose weight, shave that beard, get a haircut, get contacts and cry less.

$500 glasses
$100 shirt and $30 worth of tailoring
$40 haircut
$150 trousers
$30 socks
$400 shoes
$3500 watch
$1000 jacket and $150 worth of tailoring
3 sprays of TdH
$50k in checking
$1.2M home
$3M portfolio
Postgrad degree
White collar job with a fashionable nonprofit

You'd be an 8/10 assuming not fat

>What kinda effay you want
>gimmie the bobby miller famalam
>say no more

I don't know if it's obvious or not, but this is exactly what you have to ignore.

I'm case this isn't bait.
Start excercising and change your diet to lose some weight it's hard to tell, but you might have a decent face of you lose all the fat.

fix your hair, get better glasses, dress well
and we'll see

Also shave, and get all your hair cut, then regrow it.

Skin care threads and get a swept back hairstyle. You'll have to use a product for your azn-y hair. Kinda like Bateman but with more volume. With the books in the background I'd say you're nerdy so you should go for dad core or preppy clothes so that you can have a standard wardrobe and not have to worry too much about how things match

lose weight
take care of red eyes with sleep / eyedrops
get thick rimmed glasses
shave head or start caring for your hair
grow out beard or even it out to a uniform length
relax, smile, confidence, good posture

then you can start thinking about clothing

also look into skincare so oil doesnt build up

I think if you for a cute tidy haircut. Cleaned up your eyebrows. And definitely clean up your facial hair. You would be a qt

You have little eyes.

Listen this guy op.

>Is there any hope for me?
You can be fixed with plastic surgery. Maybe.

>shave that beard
I don't agree with this. The dude has no jawline. He has decent facial hair (not patchy, well groomed) and it adds some dimension to his face.

>some hot love on the freelove freeway
Solid advice man.
that made me laugh though.

>read the sticky.
>develop a personal style.
>learn to groom.
>have self respect(very important).
>develop confidence in yourself(very important).
>dont pay attention to anyone in this board, it's full of highschoolers and neckbeards.
there is always hope op, you just have to dig deep within you to find it.