How do I help my friend who is a stereotypical nu male?

How do I help my friend who is a stereotypical nu male?
>wears ill-fitting, off-the-rack blazers with video game graphic T's
>has a receding hairline and a mediocre beard
>has a slightly doughy figure
>wears thick rimmed glasses
>sometimes can be seen in cargo shorts
>Hillary Clinton supporter and considers himself a male feminist

Obviously I could tell him "don't wear that fucking blazer" but I think the core problem is him having the whole nu male mentality.

Anyone helped friends with fashion before?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/5967972/fuck-you-dudes-who-sit-with-their-legs-spread-so-wide-that-they-take-up-two-seats-your-dick-is-not-that-big
jezebel.com/this-has-got-to-be-the-worst-case-of-male-subway-stance-1625655363
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11643052/Manspreading-arrests-the-long-arm-of-the-law-just-invaded-our-personal-space.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop trying to change him. Either don't be friends with him or deal with it.

I like the guy besides his opinions/fashions sense and would like to see him do well

I mean you should consider yourself a feminist.
Is this bait? because most of that shit is lame but wtf "nu male" mentality?

invite him to go running with you or something.

>I mean you should consider yourself a feminist.
found the nu male

Why the fuck are you friends.

Maybe invite him to shop with you? As a nu male, seems like he'd be down for that. That'll give an opening for you to give advice and talk about fashion. Then maybe he'll ask you your opinion in the future and you can have some influence.

Also, Hillary is not compatable with feminism. She's a scary woman who rode to power on the coattails of men. Bloody reptile.

Most of these people are a lost cause I am afraid, some may change in the future when the anti white male rhetoric escalates even further, but a lot of them will cuck to the grave.

>Also, Hillary is not compatable with feminism.
in my city every single feminist is a lickspittle servant of the Clinton cause, male ones especially. I live in DC though.

>I mean you should consider yourself a feminist.

"cuck cuck cuuckk"

>in my city every single feminist is a lickspittle servant of the Clinton cause, male ones especially.

Castrated.

a luger to the base of the skull ought to do it

I have a feeling there are quite a few nu males on this board.
I think any thread involving Supreme is where they congregate

You're right. I mean theoretically. They still fucking lap her up in reality. It's foolish, imo.

feminists aren't logically consistent, story at 11

Fair enough. I couldn't agree more. I'm female, but feel far from represented by Clinton or typical "feminism"

y'all got triggered

Ironically Hilary Clinton and her ilk hate white males, yet these self hating cucks bend over and take the peg up the rear for these people. Wake up white male, they hate you and have no respect for you. GETPEGGEDFGT

>s-stop making fun of feminism g-guys! The 5/10 I’m obsessed with is a f-feminist!
>”you’re a faggot”
>LOL I troled u all so hard xD wait till reddit sees this one

>This triggers you.

This whole 'shovel the neckbeard' from both the left and the right is getting tiresome, nu-male is just a rightwing-version of the neckbeard, which in turn is a feminist version of the whole 'suffraggettes are ugly and bitter'-rethoric that has been dominating the discussion of egalitarianism for hundreds of years

I don't get it

You've got a good point.
I'm pretty sure Hillary has little use for most men OR women who aren't contributing to her worldly power. She has to appear to be a total advocate for women because she (sort of) is one, and it's a massive voting bloc. But it's certainly not pure or sincere.

studies show that people who hold egalitarian beliefs tend to be less attractive, actually

Manspreading bro - i.e the new feminist excuse to unload bile at white males

jezebel.com/5967972/fuck-you-dudes-who-sit-with-their-legs-spread-so-wide-that-they-take-up-two-seats-your-dick-is-not-that-big

jezebel.com/this-has-got-to-be-the-worst-case-of-male-subway-stance-1625655363

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11643052/Manspreading-arrests-the-long-arm-of-the-law-just-invaded-our-personal-space.html

He's being rude. Every person on that seat should have the same amount of leg room.

find the man-hating feminist, don't you love your DAD

I have heard a theory that Hillary is essentially a sociopath/psychopath who is exploiting borderline feminist types for power.

pls don't cut my balls off mummy

but only he has balls to worry about, the women don't

give him the red pill XD

His balls aren't 4 inches wide. Public transport fucking sucks for everyone but at least most people actively try not to make the trip worse for those around them.
HillShill please go

Yep. She even pays many of these feminist supporters through her Correct the Record scheme

I mean some people put their bags on spare seats while people are standing and others are just fat enough to take up two seats. Fuck I've seen women man spread. While the overreaction is annoying you gotta keep in mind that anyone that is okay that manspreading is being curbed who isnt a crazy feminist just wants people to stay in their own fucking bubble on the bus and not be a dick. But naww apparently I'm a beta nu-male cause I agree with the wrong side on one thing in practice.

Whatever this is bait anyways. Not like it matters.

This triggers me as someone who rides the train every day. They should tell him to fuck off.

what the hell is a nu-male?
someone pls explain

>inb4 "huehuehue kys newfag"

Anyone a /pol/ user doesn't like or agree with.

Basically a pussy who buys liberal doctrine completely. He is usually skinnyfat with glasses and a shitty beard. He uses social media often and is generally a pussy. He may have some stupid tattoos as well.

Not bait. If you are a white male they hate, I know this might be hard to understand, but they just don't like you.

They often have very thin necks if they aren't fat.

We both know the real reason behind this jezebel tier "manspreading" rhetoric, you all hate white males, we get it.. just move to Africa, buy a cat and get it over with already.

so people like pic related. thanks guys

No no I dont give a shit about any of that I just want less bus dickery

I seriously hope you're not implying that being a feminist isn't absolutely necessary

It may be a fair complaint, but the driving force behind the whole campaign is spitting bile at white males.

bullet in the head will cure his autism

Alright so its a fair complaint thats all I wanted

>I seriously hope you're not implying that being a feminist isn't absolutely necessary

Yeah.. necessary for persecuting/cucking white males.

>so people like pic related. thanks guys

DAVE

Lol, you're clearly a tough guy next level fashioable attractive epitomous white male. So check this out superior being. I live in Chicago, would you like to make me go back to Africa? I have a little bit of money saved up, so I have no problem paying for your plane ticket over here if you want to act like the superior white male that you are... to my face, and not behind a computer screen.

I'll wait.

This was embarrassing to read.

I think you misunderstand, I said "Go to Africa" not " Go back to Africa", I was directing my comment at treacherous white feminists, not blacks.

But if you have such a chip on your shoulder about whites, sure, why not go back to Africa? Clearly whites must be oppressing you so much after all.

>This was embarrassing to read.

>mfw

MAKE HIM BECOME AN ANARCHIST. AND THEN HIS FASHION SENSE WILL FOLLOW.

T E R R O R W A V E

This cuck thing is so teenage. Kids like saying it because it sounds almost like cock + fuck and you can do it in the front of your parents.
Also, the point of it is caveman-like or childish, not even logical. If a man is feminist, the last of his worries is that some other dude thinks that his girlfriend is fucked by someone else. Like this, the most primitive thing, is something that should by default insult all men. I would be much more offended by something that is insulting my mental abilities.

>Tfw always worn thick rimmed glasses
Fuck I have to get new glasses

leave you dirty subhuman
you don't deserve to live in a western society

>cucks actually believe this

Dude, invite me over to your house to smoke a bowl with your girlfriend.

Is she on the pill and would you like the left over cum?

yeah. how dare that girl spread her legs that wide when the other girl is just trying to read her paper

>t.insecure PUA who thinks he evolved from his nice guy phase

Is she on the pill or not? I got some good chronic, shoot me your address. We can watch a movie together on the loveseat while you sit in the recliner.

Also either t. or greentext, not both. What the fuck are you doing?

getting pegged is pretty gr8 tho. I recommend it

I'm not the guy you originally replied to, but your insecurity is showing and it's hilarious if you can see it from the eyes of an outsider.
Do you actually think that you're funny? I mean you are. but the not in the way you intended to.

I've literally been in the situation I'm describing before.

what situations ? you watched a film with a guy and his gf while she sat nearby you ?

No, I had a friends gf throw herself at me in front of him while I was high at their apartment. It was incredibly uncomfortable. I lost all respect for the dude. I don't see how you can be that desperate for a gf/pussy that you'd be cool with her doing that to you. Like have some self respect. I think the whole mentality behind doing that is fueled by self hatred and the idea that you aren't good enough. It's disgusting to me.

Eventually he went to bed and I sobered up enough to get home so I pushed her legs off of me and left.

This guy wouldn't even look that bad with glasses that didn't look like they came from the lesbian store. A good example of simple aesthetics causing a large change in perception

He should also lift weights because his neck is painfully thin.

Apparently he's a homosexual so it doesn't really matter if he likes to bottom.

Maybe he was too high to notice bro

He didn't smoke. She walked up with scented hand sanitizer and gave it to me.

I was like ok.

Then she followed that by saying that she hates when guys don't have clean hands when they finger a girl.

Prior to that night she flirted a lot, which I'm not against. I've had buddies with flirty gfs who would never cheat before, they just like being nice to people. But she just gave me weird vibes from about the third time I hung out with them.

should've fugged ;-DDDD

Oh, well then it seems he is indeed a cuckold. The most cuck thing I've done is let my exes go to bars without me since I don't like to dance, but I always expected them home before bar close. Maybe I was getting cucked but at least she was fucking me at the end of the night. Either way I was cheating on them too so I can't be too mad

That's not actually a big deal. Especially if she goes in a pack of chicks because they police one another.

You did the right thing. Stealing a guy's girl seems fun on paper, but in reality it's just kinda sad for both the guy and the girl. 100% agree with you re: the desperation thing.

Case in point, I (accidentally) cucked a well-known tech industry figure. I literally had no fucking clue - she didn't disclose she was married to this dude until fucking pillow talk. Ugh. She wasn't even good in bed, either.

If you are a white male and support feminism/progressive politics, you are a cuck. Feminism's purpose is to persecute white males, and the point of progressive politics is to completely squash white males in every sense of the word. Both progressive politics and feminism also encourage white women to go with non white men, whilst kicking white men into the dirt. This is why you are a cuck.

These people look like someone behind the photographer is holding a gun to them, ordering them to smile.

The guy on the left hasn't realized that the transgressive thrill of "feeling unmanly" is precisely why he likes to get pegged.

back to /pol/
goddamn
why do you even come here

wait wait i thought a nu male was like someone who is inherently a bit of a dork or wimp or w/e trying to reclaim masculinity in some way

eg dudes in flannel, beards, dressing like workers but never doing physical work or having done physical work, riding cafe racers or some shit

yanno what i mean?

Nah, they don't really even attempt to maintain a masculine persona.

I thought the same.

It's the new "autist" or "fedora," a meaningless buzzword that people throw out at anyone who disagrees with them.

not him but hes right u know

>they police one another

More like exactly the opposite.
>you go girl, you deserve it, he doesn't treat you like a queen, yaaas girl get that dick

Lmaooooo talking about feminism mentions the fact that he's white. Jesus christ get a life.

Congratulations, you've proven you've never met a woman. Women are huge cockblocks to each other.

Only when they're competing for the same man. Otherwise they sabotage each other in different ways.

>Otherwise they sabotage each other in different ways.

Man it must be fun being a woman these days.. No wonder they feel the need to unload so much bile at their men all the time

Every numale is a hipster not every hipster is a numale

dont even bother. unfriend him.

thats like asking hey my pal has no legs how he can give marathons a go

What's wrong with cargo shorts?

i´d beat the shit out of any girl who has this kinda mug. see how tough you are with a blue face.

>it's a nu/pol/ shitposts on Veeky Forums thread

I can myself a male feminist sometimes
It all depends on the crowd I'm around

If it were up to me they would be sent on a one way boat ride to Africa/The Middle East, these treacherous people do not deserve the wealth/protection created by white male societies.