What is the best Vans shoe atm?

what is the best Vans shoe atm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LUX70mXcEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

old skool sk8 low in black/white or all white leather

This. How do we feel about this colorway?

never really liked that colorway for anything

The fuck do you mean 'we'?

vans hi ball

The royal we

most low tops
most slip ons
a few sk8 his
not the ones OP posted those look like roshes and janowskis had a retarded baby

more like kiashis than roshes fagget

old skools or sk8 hi's

Whatever's cheap/on sale at the outlet store.

White slip-ons ala Daniel

true hierarchy:

old skool
sk8 hi
-----------
POWERGAP
-----------
era
authentic

nice. i was gonna get some winter blackout beaters and im not sure if i want ankle support or not. also how obvious is it if you cut the vans tag off the old skool? and how do you cover up the ugly red rectangle on the heel? i was thinkin of using electrical tape or maybe a belt sander but im not sure.

the heel wears away pretty quickly famn

Can't believe I'm still seeing this. Would anybody be interested in stories? We went to school together.

proceed

We had this dumb event to raise money from the tickets Cirque De Fashion, which was just a silly "fashion show" where boys dressed up as girls and girls as boys, it was really cringe. Daniel was one of the guys involved, and Adrian the guy filming it for some reason filmed the whole fashionshow and acted really creepy about it, especially when Daniel kept getting back up there. From then on adrian would record daniel whenever he saw him around school and upload it to his snapchat story. We all knew adrian was a pretty weird kid, pretty much all of us are laughing at him not with him, Daniel was kind of in on it because he understood how fucking weird of a kid adrian is. Of course this was all before it went viral.

The ones thats in the garbage

listen to i work at vans and to me the pro shoes, or anything really outside the realm of the classic models/colorways, just don't seem as timeless. especially the ugly ass iso's that are giving in to that shitty running shoe sole trend

what derbies u wear m8?

The filmers name was Joshua faggot, why would you even lie about this

thoughts on this one?

So ugly I love them

Iso's are pretty comfortable beaters for their price

what about this

Adrian?

So this Josh guy isn't the guy who recorded?

youtube.com/watch?v=_LUX70mXcEE

stop being a bitch and answer the question next time
ffs your undeserved self-loving mindset is cringeworthy

/citation needed/

the lampin

I unstitched and pulled off the leather tags from a blue pair many years ago, and it was definitely very highly noticeable. I got compliments on them all the time because of it, though, and it was actually that quality of being noticeably altered that mad them cool. At least among the more intelligent stoners and punks who were able to perceive what it said about the stupidity of wearing corporate logos.

As far as the rectangle on the back, I've destroyed them in various ways but, honestly, your belt sander idea sounds terrific to me. You could try to do it lightly enough to just erase the logo/words, but leaving the rectangle otherwise intact. It does protect the shoe, after all, and it's just the words that are fucking lame and irritating, not the red color.

none. Converse r better

This fashion show of yours was a fantasy of mine in high school.

very nice colorway. off-white is top 3 shoe color

what did he mean by this

I think he got really mad that I used the collective we for some reason

supreme lampins are my grail