Got this jacket for $3 and a set of acrylic paint. What should I draw/write on the back?

Got this jacket for $3 and a set of acrylic paint. What should I draw/write on the back?

I'm considering writing "FASHION" with the quotation marks on the back in white.

this

"STOLEN VALOR", just to fuck with Cuckservatives.

BADMAN

Don't write fashion you fucking cunt. That's ridiculous, you'll look like a tool. If you're really set on that idea, use a script that isn't latin.

think of your first best friend when you were a child. write their first name. you'll have something to talk about that's meaningful to you in an intimate way :)

NEVER BE Veeky Forums

I ripped off the patches and shit just to avoid that.

That's gay as fuck. What the hell.

i guess fashion is a thing for non gays?

what the fuck, that is the worst looking distress I can think of

Or theyll just think thats your name written on the back and think you're just a cocky cunt

It won't stop them.

It doesn't even have to be from this country and those pricks will give you shit.

it's really so that when someone asks you, "hey user, what does that word on your jacket mean?" you'll have something personal and real to talk about that's not just representing a brand or random meme idea.

faggot
hello
jacket

VANDALISM

write 'after' on the back so after youve pimped it, its the after of what it was before

bape

WHITE POWER
9 - 11
ZYKLON B
LOLI
MASTURB8R
JUST
BART SIMPSON

something like that

write 'after' on the back so after youve pimped it, its the after of what it was before

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

draw a pentagram for max edgelord memery

"i'M A HUGE FAG"

draw a sad face if you wanna be edgy

nobodies going to ask you shit if they think you're a self centered little egotistical twathead

edgy song lyrics like "Burn like a cigarette"
oh shit I googled it cuz that's a Thursday quote..........apparently another band stole the lyrics like 10 years later! nvm then

yeah it looks like it got caught in a paper shredder
fashion is a bad idea
I like this idea, please do this

i think you outta be okay with being self centered if you're into fashion. not in an obnoxious way but i mean come on man...

lyrics to a song that you enjoy? a favorite band perhaps?

Arbeit macht frei

It's a german saying that besically means "don't expect others to love you if you can't love yourself"

-10/10

Eskimo.

Then underline it.

How about KEK

>I'm considering writing "FASHION" with the quotation marks on the back in white.

lmao

BORN TO KILL

That, or a bunch of random Moby Dick quotes.

Write "white is right"

I want you to piss (and I can't stress this enough) on my face.