This makes me want to kill myself

this makes me want to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/24/rape-sexual-assault-ban-frats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats wrong? Its just overused

I'm in a frat and while I used to get shit for not dressing like I was in one, I found out they lay off you if you dress like Hunter S. Thompson.

I have to ask what the deal is with frat guys wearing crew socks now.

Hey man, what frat you in? I'm in Sigma Chi. Nobody really cares what you wear in my fraternity, but I'm into the HST aesthetic

FYI this was taken at Lawnparties at Princeton where people dress in shitty prep to be le ironic. (but more like >I was only pretending to be retarded)

>ey brah don't be a faggot, crush her pussy

I'd want to fuck with Ivy, but New England is just too unattractive

I'm in Chi Phi, less than 50 chapters
No clue, we mainly wear high white Nike socks in my chapter

I hate frat boys but something about them is so fucking hot

douchebags are fucking hot (not sarcasm). I want them to fucking disrespect me and drill me like a tunnel maker.

No, kill those people

>Sup bro! You don't have a personality? Me neither! Let's hang, bro!

Looks like my old high school

These are fine with me. I don't dress like this, but honestly 100x better than what some of you guys wear.

>huge ass black boots
kek

i strongly suggest you leave this website

where is the lie? Everyone in here loves to brag about their superior fashion sense, but then you go into the WAYWT threads and...

Don't be so triggered friend. You can't judge others and not expect the same for yourself.

Most of the people here I assume are good people, but some are just stupid.

he's right lol

dressing in a fratty hivemind style is no different than dressing in a rick hivemind style

plus the overwhelming majority of fratbros have facial aesthetics head and shoulders above your average Veeky Forumsggot

Yeah, date rape is sooo Veeky Forums, huh?

>going into WAYWT

well there's your problem m8

Holy fuck is this so true..

jumping to the date rape meme because you weren't invited to any parties because you're a fuckin weirdo?

I wish I was you.

date rapist detected

Here's to frat

Chapter?

Jesus I can't imagine playing tennis in that. My pits are already sweating thinking about it.

>No whites only rule...

It's what you call each individual fraternity on campus. E.g., the Xi Theta chapter at FU of the Delta Beta Zeta fraternity goes to a national meeting to see goobers from other chapters.

Because all the high profile cases are never proven false. Your tears will make a nice mixer with my Stoli, go jerk off to the idea of you being superior because you, "don't pay for your friends." I'll be here networking and learning how to work with others while getting laid.

lol. Says some WASP faggot on Veeky Forums.

Yeah bro, you're straight killing it

How'd your hazing go?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/24/rape-sexual-assault-ban-frats

You dingus, I'm wondering what chapter he's from. I appreciate the helpfulness though.

>Three years free of the chakett

Not gonna say the specific chapter, but I'm from the Southeast region. Went to RLA this year and saw a lot of goobers, especially from the chapter who hosted it in bumfuck Georgia.

I went to a school where everyone was the child of some CEO or hedge fund manager. Preppy style was the only style. These guys are doing it way, way wrong. Clothes are too baggy and wayy too pastelly. They look like bottom tier tryhards

Also shorts way too long to be true preppy

Yea fair.
Northern tech school, but not those filthy geeds at mu.
Not a very fashionable place by any means.

We used to host our RLA back in the day, and the subsequent after party. Apparently the grand alpha still liked getting shitty.
Now RLA is an unpunctuated yawn fest.

RIT? And yeah, nationals were pissy when half the chapters showed up late and hungover the next day. A couple of the guys in my chapter went to the nationals event in Columbus and said all but 10 chapters were full of goobers.

Everyone says fuck nationals but I truly mean it when I say it.

HAHHAH

Exceedingly close, and I'm pretty sure there isn't an RIT chapter unless a new one popped up.

Yea we dealt with national for a long time by being a "ghost chapter".
And now they are sending these women to ask us about alcohol and we have to make up some convoluted story to deal with the fact that national doesn't like unregulated dinking but the school is totally fine with frats throwing all you can drink bangers.
We make due.

Look at these fucking nerds

hngg that oker colour
get me a hoodie in that daddy

you gotta know what a CRUMPET is to understand CRICKET

You probably have no personality either, my friend.

nys

excuse me mister dubs, what the fuck did you just fucking /acronym/?

5 years ago I thought this outfit was nice

You know they majored in Poli Sci/history

>I read William F. Buckley for fun and I'm made of money but don't spend it conspicuously.

Why aren't I a rich WASP from 30 years ago, user?

Crew socks was an Ivy thing during heyday, was supposed to be a sporting look so they wore sport socks with loafers, sneakers, and what have you with chinos and OCBD

Lel I was in a frat and majored in history. I was in the weird/drug frat though so we only had a few guys dress like the OP

>Veeky Forumsmeetup.jpeg

Phillip Seymour Hoffman in this is my inspiration desu

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/24/rape-sexual-assault-ban-frats
>the guardian
good job big boi

Noose yourself

I will never be able to see a blazer with shorts as anything more than fucking retarded. It's like they stole whatever they could grab out of their dad's closet and threw it on. Legs are in summer and torso is in fall, it's fucked.

who /secschool/ here

every fraternity brother wears
>gameday shirt
>short khaki shorts
>chacos
>wrap around sunglasses
>north face backpack

Most guys major in business, while in my chapter's case over half are engineering.

Beta Theta Pi reporting in

that was a bomb-ass film.
so much of menswear in 2013-14 took cues from Mr. Ripley.

surprised they don't all have undercuts. Must not be from 2015/2016

numale detected

What pisses me off isn't frat guys dressing prep, but frat guys dressing in shitty 'prep' where the only thing they know about it is pastel shorts and a OCBD and sperrys.
Real good old boy prep is at least somewhat varied and interesting in a historical sense.