Hair or Not ?

beard or not ?

what is best ?

?

w

Beard but no hair

it's kind of hard to have a good look just with beard and no hair. do you have some example ?

no hair and a mustache is the best possible look for a man but you really need to have manly face/head shape to pull it off

>still have babyface and shitty stashe at 21
hold me senpais, tell me it's gonna be good in few years ( T ^ T)

this is best

how do you go full buzz at a norwood 2/3? should you just buzz the hair on sides and back shorter than on top?

Beard + Long Hair, go for the Jesus look.

Or the Viking look, matters how you see it

Not an option as i am bald.

6 months in
>inb4 hairline

The beard looks nice. I would say trim the very bottom just a but and try to grow it and cultivate it into a more square shape rather than a V or pointed style.

Going for a trim this coming Tuesday.
I really have a hard time shaping it any other way, though. The hairs are thick and hard as fuck and curl into random directions. Been smattering beard oil/balm since about the second month, but it doesn't help much.

The main problem is that the sides are cut at the wrong angle. If you really wanna grow it out with a good shape, I recommend just cutting all of it but the mustache with a no. 7 or 8 guard (the highest) on hair clippers and scissor-shaping it afterwards, then letting it grow from there with periodic scissor trims to get rid of flyaway and fringe. Also, never trim it after you've combed it, and only use the widest toothed combs you can find.

Sides as in cheeks, or what? I usually get some high cheek growth and I used to shave that, because it doesn't grow nowhere near as thick as the rest, but now I'm letting it catch up, because I figured "whiskers" might look good.

No, sides as in sides of the beard. The corners shouldn't be so high as compared to the bottom front of the beard.