Long Undercut Thread

I'm thinking about get a long undercut and I'm looking for inspo. Post here variations of this MASTERRACE hairstyle !!!

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GET THIS HAIRCUT. You will look like a massive cuck. I got this haircut a while back and i achieved the look and everything, but it was just stupid. The only acceptable haircuts are: HY, Buzzed, Long hair. Pick one

cringe post but I'll bite. this is what I'm growing towards. :^)

more fringe

Really ? Is it undercut too 2015 ?

ga damn that kid aged well

Who ?

>buzzed
opinion invalidated

cole sprouse, nigga

>literally almost 2017
>anything but a buzzcut

>even daring to post here

NAH YOUNG LEO MY NIGGA

like undercut is one thing

but there are hair cuts with the "top" long and the "sides" short and they aren't called 'undercut'

get off this forum its shit get your haircut if you like it and be conscious of what suits your face shape

Yep/ this or Leto

sorry, but that only took off in 2014 with arabic kids who shop at discount stores and pac sun. It's completely dead now.

Growing towards this

How do I know what get good with my faceshape ? There is some guide ? By the way my face is squared

use your brain

Use your brain

This is one of the rare undercuts that is acceptable today: pic related (90s cu)

These:
Rest in peas (2013-2015)

This is the haircut of a man who is too invested in how he looks. Maybe appealing for a short time, but nothing beyond.

another bald shill i see :^)

try rogaine friend

this is the certified annoying flaming gay man hair cut

Shut up cuckold

amazing hair get that shit.

>Buzzcut

hairlets trying to trick everybody into thinking that having no hair is cool

When Will They Learn

I'm too ugly for a buzzcut user

undercuts gross me out now, looks too effeminate imo, like you've tried too hard

>the eurotrash fuccboi special
Don't do it faggot. Even the trash bag knot is superior to this.

they got me, hair was like 9 in at the longest and I buzzed. Normies hate it and its taking forever to grow back

Only buzzcut if you have good facial aesthetics m8. The nose is most important in my opinion. If you have even a slightly bulbous nose, don't do it, you will look like a mr. potatohead, as I learned the hard way.

The sharper the features, the better they look on a buzzcut.

Got shoulder-long hair, similiar face shape but bit lighter hair, should I go for this hairstyle? Personally it looks really good for me but i dunno, need some help in this decision.

poor baby mad about his normie hair

River Phoenix had awesome hair but this pic isn't the best showcase

Trunks from the future

>undercut

Laggards and late majority trying to convince people their hair style is still relevant like it's 2013

When will they learn

2 more weeks, so close

Yes

Sadly you are correct, but I am not sure I could pull off a buzzcut

See bellow:

no solution bitch

Those are pretty good

HAHA WHAT??

OP asked for long undercuts. That's a long undercut, yes?

How do i do this? My bangs go to my chin currently, would i show this to my barber or something and they can tell me?

Hes a model or smth? I trying to get similar hair to this, looks great

kek'd

Thats a prefer cool haircut, but I prefer Young Leo or regular long hair.

ha

You mean how to style it that way or how to get this haircut? Either way take that picture with you and decent barber should help you out