FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

pls come back hiddrated frogger

>last thread

my god your bodies are nice

What does everyone do for exercise?

mostly walk a lot because I'm lazy and do some pilates at the end of the day. keep trying to start yoga but it bores me to fuck

>don't consume and white carbohydrates and only clean foods I've cooked myself from scratch
this is living a healthy lifestyle.
some may consider the caloric deficit to be an unhealthy approach, but at the very least you're getting your calories from healthy food (by the sounds of it).

>>you know you can set the old text captcha in the Veeky Forums x settings right?
all these people commenting 'select X' when all I have to do is type in 1440 lmao

checked

>superstars
>hotpants
>LEATHER JACKET
triggered in terms of clothing
legs are fire

>keep trying to start yoga but it bores me to fuck
have had this same problem.
important thing I realised was that it's not just about the physical exercise/stretching, but more about coming to peace. start with 5 mins of meditation/tiny exercises in a cross-legged position. This will give you a better grasp of time and once starting with the more serious moves (downward dog, etc) time will start flying.

Thanks user, that's a great idea!

Some thinspo that was posted already but is motivating imo

A pic of an user

Also an user

Last two digits are the number of hours I fast.

I'm touched, user

I'll roll and try the same. Good idea thank you

This is actually a nice idea.

Rolling away

Rawlin

Okay no fuck that, 4 days is too much.

Good luck other anons.

I won't do this, but i wonder whether it's an achievable amount of time

kek

Praise the lord!

Try with me, see who lasts longer.
I've only ever done 3 days.

rolling for 99

Damn, the last thread really started going to shit after I went to bed.

Please help him.

Original content and be very active, interact with your followers.

Just run on the treadmill without an incline, they won't get big, they'll just get a nicer shape.

Half an hour on the treadmill five days a week. I kinda want to start doing more but my knees/feet start to hurt after a while even though I have decent shoes.

Why not. Rollan.

hi, T

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

ye tis es 0g froggo dwo i hav m jowb bak? i hop so

rollerino

Yessss OG frogo is back! Love you, I'll chug some water now

just drank 5 glasses, thank you froggo!

any femanons here ever focus on 'toning'? (i know it's a bs term but i don't have a better one.) idk how to while still looking /thin/, and seems like every other girl just gets skinnyfat from weight loss or goes for thiqq mode

rest in piece desu

Luv U

Yeah I want to be "tight" and "toned" when I'm skinny since you can still be "flabby" although I still need to lose some serious weight I try to work out my legs/butts 3x a week and my arms/abs 2x a week

I run on a treadmill which mainly tones your legs. I also really like Pilates which is great for toning your entire body (and the girls in those classes have the nicest bodies omg), the classes are just at times that aren't super convenient for me. There's YouTube videos/whole free courses but I can only rarely motivate myself to do those. Check out blogilates though, she has a 30 day beginner course that's free.

thanks, both of you! i'm guessing you both eat at a deficit too while doing these? i've seen contradictory things about whether or not you can tone while losing weight.
i'll check out some youtube classes though, thanks!

As long as you are consistent you can definitely tone your body not sure about putting on muscle

alright, that's good, thanks again :)

Rock climbing and distance running

>tfwnothinspogf to cuddle with

you guys follow any thinspo tumblrs?

anyone have any experience with binge eating disorder/bulimia? first, what do I tell my psychiatrist to get her to give me vyvanse for it. second, how do I stop binge eating and purging via fasting?

That's an amazing body. I love these threads. I started out at 269 about a year ago and got down to 225. I figured I'd keep going until I hit 200 and stop there but round about that time I stumbled across these threads. They really show you what's possible. I'm at 175 now and dropping. Almost a comfortable size 2 Japanese (~30-32 US) pants down from a tight 40 waist back last September.
I'm not there yet but I have confidence that I'm gonna make it eventually. Pic related is me now. Keep at it anons.

Does someone need my help for getting a drug addiction and promoting their mental illness? I'm here to help.

>first, what do I tell my psychiatrist to get her to give me vyvanse for it.
Vyvanse is for ADD/ADHD, so you need to convince her you have that.

Generally they start with the shitty non-stimulant options first and see if that works - which rarely help ADD, but certainly don't help hunger. If this happens, what you do is get the prescription but don't take it, then read the side effects, and say it doesn't work and that you are getting a few of the shitty side effects (pick the common mild but annoying ones people complain about on the internet).

Next, you might get into the real stimulants, which is more trial and error. Adderall IR was my favorite, Vyvanse wasn't bad, Ritalin made me a zombie.. they are all terrible for you. I eventually quit because long term stimulant use you'll find all kinds of problems that aren't immediately apparent.

In my opinion you ultimately want Adderall IR. Doctors like to prescribe stuff like Vyvanse (amp prodrug) because they think it has less potential for abuse (it doesn't), and ER amps because you take them less, but to me the control and immediacy of Adderall IR was the way to go. At my height I took between 60-80mg of IR per day. When I was on Vyvanse I took a 100mg I think, and a few times I tried 140mg but that made my heart race.

Remember that psychiatrists are easy to fool, you just need to know the right things to say. Doing careful research and acting stupid you can lead them to give you whatever you want. Even the good ones. You have to play the long game though, don't go in there asking for Vyvanse, go in there complaining about concentration and how it is affecting your life, but don't oversell. And remember, they'll likely push some bullshit drugs for a little while, so just don't take them, and report back the poor results ... leading you to what you actually want.

gj user, you're built. keep up the good work! you've come far, but the last part is the most difficult, for sure.

As far as your bulimia, that's just wasteful. Anorexia is better because you don't waste the food.

If you want the Vyvanse (or Adderall, the better choice imo), you probably don't want to bring up your eating disorder because they will know you want the stimulant to curb appetite. If you already told her you have an eating disorder, you are probably fucked for getting ADD meds unless your psychiatrist is really dumb.

You probably just need to eat more consistently and drop weight slower, so you aren't tempted to binge and purge. Purging doesn't even work that well, so, you're pretty much wasting your time in addition to fucking up your teeth.

Luv yu 2oo. Just opened another bottle

as I was researching binge eating online I saw that the fda approved vyvanse for it and nothing else. convincing her to give me that, even for 30 days, seems like an easier option to into stimulants.

Yeah for fat people. Not girls looking to weigh 90-lbs

only way i know how to stop binging is to eat a decent consistent amount without purging it, and counting all the calories of your binges so you can see just how much one sets you back. but my binges were largely malnutrition-related and i was mainly ana-chan. either way gl, hope you can get help

glad you're back froggo

if you want vyvanse or adderall get into darknet and bitcoins, super easy once you get it, cheap, safe and you don't need to wait or convince anyone

>the last part is the most difficult, for sure.
The fucking lower belly fat. Some on the thighs too. I've finally got a gap but it's small.
When I was really overweight, progress was easy and obvious. Lots of room for improvement. Now that it's polishing off the last 10-15lbs, any progress is hard fought and marginal.
The trick is to track any progress you make so you don't lose motivation. Not just what the scale shows. I got myself an expensive pair of pants that barely fit me a few weeks back and I put them on every so often to see if my sizing is seeing any improvement. Getting there.

isn't adderall usually more expensive on the dn than on the street

Lol that's because the company who owns Vyvanse (Shire) owns bingeeatingdisorder.com.

that's high risk, but I like it. nice idea, dunno if I have money to spend for that kind of stuff. luckily have some older pants in the wrong size that are fitting better every day. rest needs a (fucking) belt.

>drop hair band
>falls towards lap
>close legs
>goes through thigh gap
mfw

You can use the darknet in the short run, but in the long run having a script is best. The monthly supply of generic is a few bucks with insurance.

post pic.

you wouldn't want to see that.

do it

Wow you look really good
Keep it up

I have to ask. Is this natty?

I'm leaving for college in a week, I'll try getting a script once I'm there. is it also worth it to try to get a benzo script?

Thx user. Appreciate it. Praise on Veeky Forums is pretty rare
I have some ON 100% whey I drink 1-2 times a day. Mostly to have something sweet that doesn't leave an unpleasant stevia taste. I take ON Optimen multi-vits too but that's it. I have a granola buddy who says this isn't "real natty". I don't take any pro hormones or steroids if that's what you mean.

That's Panic Disorder you need to fake, which is pretty easy. Go read some online descriptions of panic attacks, change it a bit, and get a nice story to tell your psychiatrist. You want to get diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder. Read the DSM Manual qualifications for both.

The transition to college could be a nice trigger for your worsening anxiety and you can build a whole story about having some panic attacks before class. Pro-tip: Don't call them panic attacks, just describe the symptoms of a panic attack to the psychiatrist, and let THEM tell YOU that you have panic disorder. Remember never to use the technical terms, just use your own words to describe this stuff so they don't catch wind what you are doing.

Like ADD, you'll probably first get some bullshit script like an anti-depressant with some anti-anxiety properties to help you before any benzos. And just like when you got adderall, you'll have to play the game and pretend to take the bullshit drug and then report back the bad side effects

When taking amphetamines daily, taking some benzos at night certainly helps you sleep and helps offset the extra anxiety the amphetamines bring. The problem with benzos is that if you get addicted, they are some of the hardest drugs to quit. I mean absolutely BRUTAL to quit. It's amazing how many people have long term scripts, it took me nearly half a year to get clean from valium I had to go so slow tapering.

The most popular is Xanax, but, Valium (diazepam) is where its at (I've tried them all). With Valium you get awesome anti-anxiety properties with a long as fuck half life that lingers nicely, and also it has muscle relaxant properties for maximum comfy.

Can take adderall during the day, then an hour before bed smoke some weed and take 10mg of valium and just lay on the floor and let your muscles relax. It's absolutely heaven.

Also, be aware that taking a benzo with a stimulant is dangerous (it's like doing a speedball.. actually the name for it is pharmaball). Any sane doctor wouldn't allow you to do that, but, psychiatrists write this combo all the time (stimulants in the morning, benzos at night though - not a true pharmaball of doing it at the same time).

To get both ADD meds and a benzo you'll really have to play the long game, but it is achievable. Long game is because the doctor needs to feel comfortable you aren't a script abuser. Also if you claim panic attacks, then they might be less likely to write you an ADD script. But I always said "The adderall calms me down because I feel like I can think clearer"... you have to learn the line to walk. I told them "Ritalin makes me sleepy" (it sorta did, but then I played that as "will the adderall make me sleepy, doc?" )

Congrats, user!

Frogs can be so helpful sometimes.

>paying for prescription drugs
What does my dad pay for health insurance for? I've never even really taken advantage of my insurance, I want to do that.

are you getting lots of girls? How are your thighs?

You American? That's the easiest place to get benzos and stimulants, elsewhere they tend to be more savvy about how bad this shit is.

thank u froggo

No, I'm German. My dad gave me pretty similar advice because I've always had difficulty concentrating and a lot of anxiety when it comes to anything school-related and I'm starting uni soon. Idk he said it's easy to get prescription drugs if you know what to say. I'm just super nervous about it and I always kinda need a little list of things to mention to doctors even if I'm actually sick because otherwise I'd just stutter and confuse them.

How do i reach MC Ride-esque aesthetic?

pls

>tfw my thinspo gf is gone for a week
I fucking want her here rn

Don't be skeleton
Do a lot of cardio

Ditto. I need it.

thighs are much thinner. don't have any pix at present. might post some later today when I get home
>are you getting lots of girls?
nah. autism. I've been with a Veeky Forums gf for a few years now and she put up with me when I was fat af. I'm terrible at talking to women I don't know in a free-from setting. Super awkward. Lucky to be with my current girl. Plus she has a good job with a high salary and she buys me expensive clothes now that having nice things to wear makes sense again.
I get hit on by gay guys a lot tho. I think that either the autism bothers other men less or else it doesn't manifest as much around other men.

2 and a half days....meh, I can probably make it. I'll try, anyway.

>Shitty posture
>Terribad bone structure
>Naturally stocky build
>Everyone in family is a hamplanet
>Scoliosis

>tfw you will never be a qt thinspo boy no matter how hard you try

I really do try too. Just fucking kill me family :'^)

>thighs are much thinner.
Muscular thighs are noice

>I've been with a Veeky Forums gf for a few years now and she put up with me when I was fat af
Sounds like you have a keeper, good luck

It's you, we're going on a date once you reach your goal weight.

>I've always had difficulty concentrating and a lot of anxiety when it comes to anything school-related and I'm starting uni soon.
Just so you know, despite me mostly being here to shitpost and post smug easter frogs, these drugs won't help you in the long run. They mask problems. The Adderall will help you concentrate like a god, but it will set you up for a difficultly level you aren't naturally capable of and only bring you more stress. You'll also get more anxiety and likely personality changes. Pick a study that you can do without the drugs. The benzos will help your anxiety in the short run, but you'll mask your problems and that causes you to stop growing internally, meanwhile your tolerance will grow and grow causing dosage hikes or no more benefits (so back to baseline anxiety but now with a drug addiction). I'm not sure if this makes sense, but, when you are on drugs you literally stop maturing.

The trick to anxiety is to learn to live with it, to accept the pain of it. When I say you can't believe how hard benzos are to quit, they really are awful. That's why so many don't quit them.

>I'm just super nervous about it and I always kinda need a little list of things to mention to doctors even if I'm actually sick because otherwise I'd just stutter and confuse them.
Being shy and quiet makes you look less like a drug seeking abuser (despite the shy and quiet being some of the most prolific addicts I know). You go in there all aggressive and knowing exactly what to say, you'll raise red flags.

But don't think for a second that in the long run this will help you. It's just socially acceptable drug addiction, with all the negatives that come with it. Gotta run for a bit, if you want to talk more [email protected] (if you need a burner get a cock.li address), or just look for the insulting easter frog poster here. I've been you.

is it possible to look good with mild pectus excavatum? or am i fucked boys

You can build bigger chest to hide it, but pectus excavatum doesn't look that bad imo. Focus on keeping good posture

Oh, and winged scapula. Can't forget that.

For some reason people never want to enable unhealthy behaviour when it's me. Thank you for all of the advice though. I'll take it into consideration.

I swim six times a week, three of those days are doubled with weight lifting in the morning. Sunday is lazy day/cheat day.

ty froggo

More chest work will "round out" that and it can actually make you look a little bit more defined. I have the same, haven't really put much thought into it.

>more dating ranting
I posted the Tinder story yesterday and decided last night that I'm going to just put a pin in that scene for a while. There's a lot I want to accomplish before I venture about into meeting other people and having physical relationships.

day three of fast completed. day four morning weight is 167.2, a BMI of 23.99.

I think today's weight may be affected by dehydration. I've been trying to drink a lot of water, and I do when I feel like it, but I've been a bit nauseous. Been taking my vitamins, though, and I haven't thrown any up yet, so.. good, I guess. If I keep feeling like this I'm going to break the fast once I hit below 165.

>tfw dad coming to visit for few days and will have to eat more food than usual
already dreading the scale after

>already dreading the scale after
Outside influences shouldn't have an impact on the goals you're trying to reach. If your father pushes you to eat out a lot or eat things you wouldn't normally, explain that you're trying to be healthier or that you'd have a bit of acid reflux lately, so you have to eat bland. Unless he's a complete dick, he'll understand and back off.

wow, i hope you dont pass out user
this will take some willpower

thanks senpai, but I've never passed out while fasting. So that's not really my problem.

Milsurp

>That's an amazing body.
Thanks man.
Mirin core hard

I try to jog a couple miles 3-4 days a week and cycle on the other days. I'm fairly new to this routine, but it seems pretty effective so far.

Yes, that's what I've found for sure.

rolling

meh. drinking protein shakes is natty.

You have a good, strong body. Don't dyel yourself into starvation mode

starvation mode isn't a real thing - at least how most people mean it

are you taking salt? that will help with any foggy brain/nausea. mix a teaspoon with water or put it on your tongue and rinse it down. for a more palatable option, drink broth (with added salt preferrably).

also, fasting for a week is retarded and all it's gonna do is slow down your metabolism (pretty sure people have told you this already). don't go over 3 days for weight loss. 36-72 hours is optimal. i hope you're prepared to gain 6-9 lbs when you start eating again from water/glycogen (unless you're on a ketogenic diet).