Young leo general?

Young leo general?

YEEEE I GOT SOME PICS HOL UP OP

How do I achieve this look?

You let your hair grow out and go to your barber with a picture, stiol don't know how to style and what products to use

greasy hair, but the line between too greasy and perfectly greasy is thin, especially with thin hair

I wash my hair every day so it never gets greasy, any products i could use?

don't wash your hair everyday, not with shampoo at least

Not really into this nopoo meme

my hair just seems to dry out if I don't wash it everyday

Use oil about once every two days then.

And you'll have to deal with it being dry if you want it to get better. It's all about getting into a particular routine, and not washing it everyday.

what type of oil do i use? Would coconut oil be alright?

Coconut oil is ideal, yeah.

can you post the original?
I love it when delusional trannies reveal their sexism

Can you pull off a young leo with a very slightly oval face?

I use some elvive hair oil tha comes in a glass bottle from anywhere that sells shampoo. Put in one pump after washing and your hair will be more shiny/ softer. I play football and so had to cut it all off because my hair kept getting in my eyes.

My hair's gotten long enough that it's essentially like young leo now. It's thicc as fuck though and I don't know how to style it like that. The products I have just don't work too well.

anyone know what haircut leo is rocking here?

hah ha

That's Matt Damon you fucking idiot

tip jej

Top pip

It's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault.

This my dude, nopoo is a meme

not if u want greasy hair lol.

That's Matt Damon you fucking idiot

fairly sure this is Matt Damon

are you being serious

currently growing a young leo. When does it stop looking like shit?

Is he pretending to be retarded in this pic?

Tbh i just started to let it grow out but from experience i can say that it takes a few months, but if it's not a meme and is going to be the next trend, a lot of people are going through the same shit as us.

My hair right now looks like a twelve year old that refuses to go to the barber, reaches down to my chin at the top, and doesn't stay anywhere. But I've got to wait until there's some weight to it, especially at the back so it stays parted.

I have an undercut, sides still look good and the top reaches to the tip of my nose, thinking about going to the barber to cut just the top but dunno if it's worth it. If there's anything i could do while my sides are puffy tell me.

yeah, mostly wearing tennis headbands right now because I have to work the whole day anyways and i'm too autistic for the man bun. Mine used to be an undercut too, but I've slowly grown the sides out, looks okay when you style your hair messy instead of trying to reach perfect hold.

tip hip

no

By having god-tier genetics.

It's over.

No hope?

>that missing lower-third

it was over before it began

also that NW1-NW2 hairline

Born again

Stap!