Men in crop tops

What does fa think of men in crop tops? Kid Cudi seemed to rock it quite successfully, but otherwise it tends to appear overly effeminate and bad.

Also does anyone know where to buy a crop top like his?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0kqobQRcUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet that crop tops are the reason his music is such shit nowadays.

>does anyone know where to buy a crop top like his

Forever 21

He is a clear example of what happens when you let other people dress you for too long... They start to slip their gay fashion fantasies into your wardrobe.

youtu.be/s0kqobQRcUo

i don't like them but as usual fa is going to prove itself to be a couple years behind fashion trends. you were obsessed with disgustingly skinny pants for longer than they were being pushed in lookbooks and runways and now you're shitting on crop tops which are, i guarantee, going to be mainstream in the next 7-10 seasons.

it goes runways ---> fa sees and thinks its shit --> real fashionable people embrace it and rock it ----> fa starts hopping on the trends dick as it goes mainstream ---> desperately cling onto the trend beyond its expiration date ---> repeat

it appears you need to stop posting

They can look good but everyone will assume homoness. Also Kid Cudi is a fucking embarassment and never post this again

i think they are faggots

one of the best simple explanations I've seen in memory

It looks fucking gay.

I want to fuck him so bad no homo.

God he's gone to shit. Both artistically and as a person

currently working towards crop top bod

does it get any cooler than the fresh prince?

hint: it doesnt

ikr, used to be a huge cudi fan, now I cant even defend him. He was really good before he stopped doing drugs.

Are you going to a gay club?
Only then is it kinda acceptable, and you will be seen as slut

THIS