Can I get white sneaker recommendations on a $100 budget? I can't decide between stan smiths and superstars...

Can I get white sneaker recommendations on a $100 budget? I can't decide between stan smiths and superstars. Anything else worth looking at? Nothing too chunky like af1's please.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cole-Haan-Trafton-Club-Court/dp/B01D88LH02/ref=cts_sh_1_fbt
endclothing.com/eu/adidas-stan-smith-s75104.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all white PK stans

Just stans that's it nothing else desu

i went with gumsole reebok classics, i found them for half price and couldn't say no.

superstars are fucking ugly desu i only see tumblr chicks wear them at local shows
stans or reeboks are nice

you dont think Stans are too meme though? I feel like every single person that goes to my college wears them.

i don't go to a college town or anything remotely near that but if you're actually concerned about looking like a meme i wouldn't get stans.

looking for all white too and I missed out on pic related
where do you guys get all white stan smith?
all I see are white with either blue or green back

>forgot pic

do stans or nike classic tennis shoes

amazon.com/Cole-Haan-Trafton-Club-Court/dp/B01D88LH02/ref=cts_sh_1_fbt

the internet

the lowtop af1s arent too clunky right? stan smiths are way too loose but the af1s have enough ankle support for my dumb feet

I'm fashion blind. What do I wear with white shoes?

with my stan smiths (white + green)i wear almost anything with them, except for white pants, khaki colored pants/shorts, and bright colored tshirts

Adidas nmd

Stan pks, eqt adv, nmd pk, all white samba

polar bear in a snow storm

Get these. Comfy af honestly and a bit less overplayed than Stans

thinking about getting some white vans. slip ons or the authentics. cop?

Here you go user, thank me later :^)

What about recommendations for all black shoes? Thinking about all-black Stans along with the origional white/green variation

people always say they aren't chunky and that they're "slim" but imo they're pretty chunk. It's prolly the sole.

Af1s
Comfy
LOL

Sambas or pk stans

Nothing compared to boosts but shit they're p comfy for me.

jeans

One of the best decisions I've made

Tennis Classics or Onitsukas

Stans > Superstars

Copped the all-white Stans for $30 the other day lmao

endclothing.com/eu/adidas-stan-smith-s75104.html

Cos

butchered GATs desu

They are comfy as fuck though, definitly compared to Stans and Superstars, I've worn each in turn and the AF1s were a huge difference in comfort.
This is my main grevience, I am already tall I don't need another fucking inch of rubber added on the bottom...

they look really chunky im pics but IRL when I see them in fits they look pretty smooth

Where?

W2c?

Went to an Adidas outlet, got lucky and spotted the only white Stan Smith's in the store in the clearance section. Happened to be in my exact size and used one of those 25% off coupons they give you on the $40 price tag.