Qtddtot general

qtddtot general

Other urls found in this thread:

zalando.nl/topman-pantalon-charcoal-tp822g04l-q11.html
brooksbrothers.com/Milano-Fit-Anchor-Embroidered-Indigo-Chambray-Sport-Shirt/MG02004,default,pd.html
brooksbrothers.com/Slim-Fit-Garment-Dyed-Chinos/RR00025,default,pd.html
shop.reigningchamp.com/collections/classic/products/fw16-coach-jacket-olive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where do you buy pants that dont shrink or stretch, or rather what material?

I have a green bomber , what shoes/pants are Veeky Forums to wear with it?

none at all. go bare.

Soon I'm going to try and sell a couple Norse Project Sweater on grailed. My problem is I've never had to ship wool products before, what can I ship them in to ensure they are undamaged?

we have the fuccboi general for this you dorks

Posted in the last thread but didn't get an answer, I'm wanting to get a nice messenger bag for going back to uni but I have no idea what brands or sites to look at for them.

Since the fuccboi general is spartans, I'll have to ask here. What shoes could I wear with pants that have inner ankle zippers (I got memed into buying them).

is cav empt still fa?

no it isn't there are posts at least every five minutes and usually multiple times per minute read the sticky

i wonder why you didn't get an answer perhaps because you didn't read the fucking sticky

Where do I shop for quality wallets? I assume some of the places you guys shop at might sell wallets too.

How to wear Gel Lyte iii's? Other than the tight ankle cuff.

How to slim the muscles in my legs? I'm eating at a deficit to get rid of the fat but I feel like the muscles in my thighs are too large. Will running help tighten up the muscle or something?

Are there any good online thrift stores that sell old tees for cheap besides etsy, ebay, etc.
I live abroad at the moment and there are no thrift stores in my area so I need to find an online solution.

Im moving to Iowa for college and the winters are notoriously cold.

Im looking for an expedition jacket similar to this one from Canada Goose.

Non-meme cologne suggestions?

I want to look punk but be able to get into clubs. What do I wear?

I have lots of blue clothes. My three pairs of nice non leather shoes are all mostly blue, the sweatshirt I mostly wear (standard cotton lands end thick sweatshirt) is blue, etc. can you guys recommend me a lighter colored sweatshirt-type-thing? I was thinking lighter green or orange. I'm open to other options (I also already have a great sweatshirt, so I'm not really looking for white or black).

I would try shoes that feature orange. Neutral pants are kind of tough for that color. Black might work best. It's already kind of earthy, so khaki/brown might work. However, black pants and orange shoes obviously wouldn't work. White pants might work, but that's intense.

Where in Iowa?
>U of I reportin

w2c furniture online that isn't shit and isn't ikea
in the us, i need a bed and a dresser that's it
>inb4 muji

Tight black jeans, biker jacket. If you have tattoos/sleeves maybe something showing them off.
If you layer well you could rock a denim vest with a couple shirts, black jeans.

Can anybody tell me what exactly is the porpose of these? why do people wear these under their clothes. By people i mean men. How come men wear these things under T-shirts?

zalando.nl/topman-pantalon-charcoal-tp822g04l-q11.html

How is the fit on these?

Because they're comfy and help absorb sweat.

My M65 has gotten really soft when I washed any way I can improve the material to a more worn look.

should i lose the necklace or what wtf do i accessorize this with. help pls im going out with stacy friends and idk what

w2c slim fit flannel for

Uniqlo

>going out with Stacy friends
>implying you're not exactly the same as them
Tits, then gtfo

Are briefs Veeky Forums?

it's underwear
this doesn't even deserve a post

w2c a pair of black sneakers and was looking into tubular dooms. However they're very hard to get in my country.

Are Tubular Radials acceptable or do they look like shit?

Every article of clothing has to be Veeky Forums. It's a legitimate question.

Where can i cop pants with 5-6 inch leg opening for less than $70 ?

boxer briefs are the only Veeky Forums underwear

You're not going to find quality fit off the rack, especially not at those prices. Buy some pants that fit in the upper portion and either learn to taper yourself or bring them to a tailor

does anyone shop on asos?

kys

just ordered tubulars, hope they're not shit

> having stacy friends
> having friends
You might as well just wear nothing you whore

So I want to buy a jeans jacket, and there's a Levis store in my city so I'm probably gonna look for one there.

Does anyone have any recommendations or a specific model in mind that looks good?

went there today they didnt have it the faggots

Just wondering to those who has it, is the sneaker white like in the picture or beige? Where's your made from?

a white t shirt, raw denim and a leather white sneakers is all it takes to be effay.?

also facial aesthetics, atleast 6' and slim

milano or regent fit? what the hell?

brooksbrothers.com/Milano-Fit-Anchor-Embroidered-Indigo-Chambray-Sport-Shirt/MG02004,default,pd.html

Pastel colors will work I think. Just visit a mall and pick one which fits your wallet and sharpness.

Navy blue suit, pants, brown belt, tan socks, brown shoes....What kind of tie? I've been using a navy blue one but it looks like too much blue, looks better when I ditch the suit. Only worn it for mock trial and Latin Mass

So no one has it here despite of the numerous amount of user saying they copped it.

Does Brooks Brothers sell decent pants? Was going to cop these brooksbrothers.com/Slim-Fit-Garment-Dyed-Chinos/RR00025,default,pd.html

Can anyone tell me if these are a similar hue to Uniqlo's khakis?

in general, would you say that cotton twill and oxford are less prone to wrinkling than most fabrics, and which one is less prone to wrinkles?

Anyone know of any effay pajamas?

What is effays opinion of this jacket? I was thinking of copping it in olive.

just get pants that are the right size once fully stretched you dont have to wash them every time u wear them

What is effays opinion of this jacket? I was thinking of copping it in olive.

link: shop.reigningchamp.com/collections/classic/products/fw16-coach-jacket-olive

Recently copped these, tried them with a few fits, didn't really look nice with anything
Please recommend some bottoms to fit with them.

why does this thread still keep popping up?
when will you learn?

lol running to make your muscles smaller? sure thing, user

Which to cop?

Left

They're both memes
>gold that isn't gold

this board has nothing to offer me anymore. I'm grateful for the purpose it's served in giving me some direction for the way I dress, some idea of how to break the rules in the right way and following them when it serves my purpose.

However, as I visit less and less frequently, I'm consistently disappointed by seeing the same discussions, the same questions, the same level of mediocrity in the WAYWT's.

Again, I'm grateful for the knowledge this place has given me. It's made me better about dressing myself and it steered my fledgling attempts away from redwings and raw denim. God.

I guess what I'm asking is, is there any other place I can go? love you guys, but i need something less stale.

Both are pretty cool

What are you on about?

>Where can i go?

back 2 >>>reddit

Flannels are supposed to come in a boxier cut. They're not supposed fit tightly as they were designed to be work clothes; thicker for durability and looser to allow multiple layers to be worn underneath + a good range of motion.

idk man it's just dumb don't buy some bastardized article of clothing

yeah, reddit also sucks.
I don't even know if I need any fashion community anymore. maybe i'll just stick to obscure magazines for inspo

They're ugly as sin and show through any thin-fabric shirts. There's no point to them unless you've got some sort of sweating problem or are walking around outside in a suit during the summer

Do that, look at inspiration from a printed medium. Nothing trending on the internet these days (for how long I don't know) is going to build your repertoire as someone who enjoys fashion. Go read some books, watch fashion shows, and stay away from this fucking place.

Is there any sort of comprehensive database of designer pieces? I've always wanted to see some sort of archive with all the things I'm looking at copping. A lot of the CDG things I own I've never been able to find online at all even through searching through all the shows.

Seconding this any sort of site like this would be really cool to browse through and look for pieces to keep an eye out for.

why the fuck would you buy furniture online?
unless it's some weird designer furniture that you can't find anywhere else you're gonna pay out the nose in shipping

just buy something locally

>absorb sweat
>don't even cover armpits

Where can I find other shoes like pic? I'm willing to spend about how much these cost ($400)

Why not get those?
You could get like sk8 his and beat the shit out of them as well

Just wondering if there's others around. It's really hard to find anything like it though

no necklace. match a ring with some earrings.

just try some on and find one you like

grey tie. not skinny, not fat.

get some slim sweats or black joggers

take a fucking fashion class at your community college. read some books on the history of fashion, buy a cheap sewing maching and make a fit. post on a sewing forum. knit a sweater. watch runway shows. post on designer forums or something. it's kind of despicable to have fashion as a serious interest and not create.

>tfw my state university doesn't have a single fashion related class