Handlebar or no handlebar

i'm growing my moustache so i can style it, handlebar moustache is what i'm aiming for but not too long, something that i can control easily without too much wax, what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Handlebar is overplayed and not many people know how to do it correctly. Go for a chevron shape a la tom selleck. Then possible curl the ends a tiny bit. I use a no. 7 guard on the hair clippers for my mustache to keep it even and thick and then just comb it and finger-train it a little to give it the right shape.

i like the chevron shape but for now i feel like it's too much, maybe as i age more into the beard, this is what i have right now, im just growing a little more to have this styled better, but this is the side length i will keep. thoughts?

You need to grow your hair out. And you mustache isn't even long enough to do the handlebar thing as it is. Pic related is me.

Crap forgot pic

You're mad handsome dude. I think it looks good. Don't overthink it.

you need to lose weight and shave

That chinstrap looks like shit, either shave it, or go full beard.

>selfinsertion because cuban rum & communism

First, that's an old pic, and my beard has since thickened up and been trimmed and I've lost a little weight, especially around my cheekbones.
Second, I don't plan on shaving because my gf loves my hairy face.
Third, I get compliments on my beard on an almost daily basis, so stop projecting your dismay at being a twinky bald-faced skellymode faggot.

that's not a chinstrap, that's all the beard I can grow for now, weak beard i know but im growing hard on the bottom now, going for a longer end and shorter sides, guess i'll do the best with what i have for now, it's starting to fill in anyway

lol ok

I wouldn't change anything from the current way you have it styled tbqh, but that's me

yeah me neither, i dont want any twisted ends just the ends pointed upwards, it looks good this way, im just growing all the hairs so they look better, i will keep trimming the ends

youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA

If you're going for the s&m biker look then a handlebar is definitely the way to go

someones t r i g g e r e d

Yeah, I'll admit I was.

T R I G G E R E D
T R I G G E R E
T R I G G E R
T R I G G E
T R I G G
T R I G
T R I
T R Y
T R Y H
T R Y H A
T R Y H A R
T R Y H A R D

muh beard culture

>Handlebar or no handlebar

not a single handlebar to be seen in this thread.

why do you wear a sweater underneath a dress shirt?
the fuck is wrong with you?

you're a child

Wow I'm embarrassed for you

communist gnome core

you're disgusting

bro
ur hot

I've had mine for a while and use my hair wax in my stache. Most days I've got nothing in it like this pic

If you can't grow connectors, you must be clean shaven.

It looks like shit m8

Well that pic was with wax..
This one is without

lol

Mid rape face