Veeky Forums thoughts on the Smith siblings. Are they more than a meme?

Veeky Forums thoughts on the Smith siblings. Are they more than a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKh31vKbQig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>scientology
Fuck em

i will never be this hot why live :(

it's easy to be "fashionable" when you're rich as hell and get free media attention

So you're admitting that they're fashionable?

what does media attention have to do with having good taste

I fuck with this fit. Everything else they wear is border line autistic.

cringe as fuck, especially jaden.

he's trying so hard to hide the fact that he's a super-privileged, son of a millionaire, trust fund baby with no real talents or skills.

Just plain streetwear but they are fashionable. Anybody denying it is just trying to have the 'right' opinion by memeing eyesarentreal.

Willow also makes some pretty dope music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKh31vKbQig

big fan of stan
not so much the other ones

I hate Jaden because he's completely insulated from failure; there will always be sycophants propping him up because money and his daddy's name; given everything and earning nothing.

He looks as good as someone who sinks fat stacks of cash into looking good

>I fuck with this fit

You're a fucking idiot.

I don't know if being cucked by a photographer is very Veeky Forums

jaden tries too hard to imitate basquiat

willow - yes
jaden - rarely

Satanic illuminati exposed

They be comfy in what they wear and being comfy in what you wear will always be more effay then dressing for others in order to feel accepted by them

is luka sabbat a meme too

>dope music

still pretty meme

Honestly I think these kids are not only Veeky Forums, but they might be our best hope for the future of celebrity not sucking.

Their interviews are great too.

That's not how Veeky Forums works.

making the simplest stuff look good is inherently about fashion sense

willow is obviously very /fa.

jaden? lol not so much.

This is a good way of looking at it. Most celebs dress like utter shit when their stylists aren't around. The Smith kids put in some effort, even if we don't agree with all of it.

I fuck with my niggas
I fuck with this fit
Man I don't support such lingo either.

Don't homeschool your kids.

Stan Smith has a brother?

i think they're pretty Veeky Forums. they have fairly consistent aesthetics and although i dislike some of their fits (and them for that matter), they are trying new things and making them work.

this

school sucks for a lot of people, but at least you have to develop some social skills. plus it leaves it up to the parents to decide what to teach them, which is probably not ideal 9 times out of 10. I mean fuck, jaden thinks he knows quantum physics.

They are ridiculous human beings living a ridiculous lifestyle and who believe ridiculous and sometimes just plain idiotic things. Absolutely worthless Veeky Forums wise, as well as being oxygen thieves.

That doesn't look remotely good, tho.
Also, is that bleach?

The girl has potential, Jaden is just a meme although his fits are at least better than the ones posted on Veeky Forums on a regular basis.

would buttfuck willow if she wore a nice beyonce wig

>mfw when people look up to these people

He has lazy eye of the nipples. Lazy nip?

Yeah, whats up with his nips?

Nice body, blah blah blah, no kidding. But what the fuck is with those nibblits?

Its like they weren't done screwing them in.

p sure its just a jug of water

No. Everything about their media presence is highly contrived to be fashion. These kids are never allowed to make mistakes. They are mannequins for culture and success.

you're all just jealous af

jaden's based

H E L L O

i thought everyone viewed Jaden as a meme,
Even my normie friends acknowledge that

normie view is theyre weirdos

current internet view is that theyre cool

yes, sleepwear is the future ,she does know whats up

Will Smith's cum is just... not fresh.. He made the two kids from the movie "Escape from Witch Mountain" if they had even more alien autism.

they are nothing special but i envy them for being so confident and popular

Flip the cross and they get scared pretty damn fast.

So he's like you except he was born to will smith? how to crtl who we are born to plz

i would

Do they only have one pair of socks ?

F U C K I N G. K E K

HAHAHA I GET IT THEY ARE BOTH BLACK

XddddddddddddDDdddDddddDDDDDDDDDD