I'm a manlet. Can I ever hope to become fashionable/well dressed or is it an impossible task for anyone under 5'11?

I'm a manlet. Can I ever hope to become fashionable/well dressed or is it an impossible task for anyone under 5'11?

>that feel when you could stone this woman to death if only you lived in the middle east

5'9" here.
I don't really have a problem with my height.
No one has ever said anything to me about it I'm not sure people care outside of the internet.
t. american fuccboi

5'7 here and girls never had a problem with my height. The only people I ever met that tried to say something to me were other guys who were petty as hell or jealous of me.

>>that feel when you could stone this woman to death if only you lived in the middle east

This is literally why Islam exists.. The vast majority of Muslims are manlets.

6'3 master race coming thru

Im just waiting for a day when someone edits smug Pepe as the woman and wojak as rthe guy on this pic then I'm killing kms

don't fall for manlet meme. Above 5'6 is ok 5'7-5'9 is good 5'10- 6'2 is great, 6'3+ plus is freak level

Lol wait till you get into adulthood bud. No woman truely wants a little person.

>5'7 here and girls never had a problem with my height

how could you possibly know that?

women who are turned off by your height aren't going to call you a manlet like we would. they're just going to not be interested in you

there's a reason this meme exists. there's a reason there are no manlet models. acceptance is the key to your tiny life

t. manlet

>don't fall for manlet meme. Above 5'6 is ok

Actual manlet logic.

I'm 5'8. Literally never had anyone mention it and girls usually aproach me. Yes it's a meme.

see
nobody ever claimed that literally no girl would ever "aproach" you. nobody claimed that girls would be telling you that you're a manlet

the point is that you're a lesser man with lesser options

Kek. Case in point.

5'5 here, I really don't have a problem with it but I'm gay so idk. Are girls really this petty about height? That's some shit you just can't help.

i love how every manlet on Veeky Forums is super successful with girls and has never experienced an issue regarding their height

being a manlet being a bad thing is a meme
kanye is a fat nigger black manlet and he's Veeky Forums
you should always look for grills under your height (shorter girls are better anyway unless you have a weird amazon domination fetish) unless you want to made fun of
also dont live in places with a high height average

Really? Ever been to /r9k/? They're suicidal because of it

>Yes it's a meme.

If 100 women were asked "would you rather the man be 6'3 or 5'6" which do you think a majority would choose?

>kanye is a fat nigger black manlet and he's Veeky Forums
Only in the eyes of his 15 year old fans

i'm pretty sure that was his point...

6'3. Not the best way of making your point though. Stupid question tbqh.

well no fucking shit
that doesn't mean it's a big deal
that's like saying "would you rather be with an attractive person or an unattractive person"
doesn't mean shit you still see ugly guys with hot girlfriends

>weird amazon domination fetish
>tfw 5'7" with cute boyish looks and want to dominate & be dominated by a taller girl
>tfw can't get girls over 5'10"
>tfw bitterly have to deal with girls around my height or shorter who are super submissive

>Tfw sub fggt
>Tfw you only like guys around 5'4"
>Tfw those guys all adopted subbing because of their cute looks and height

Kek your logic is retarded, That's like asking if men would choose between a woman with large breasts or a woman with small boobs, of course women would prefer the one who is taller, but that doesn't mean manlets like me live unhappy lifes and with no hope of getting married or something. This meme should die already, being short doesn't matter at all in the real world UNLESS you're like six or eight centimeters shorter than the female heigh average of your country.

>you're a lesser man with lesser options

lol. your melodramatics are corny as fuck

>6'3+ plus is freak level

Bitch please.

Ill fuck your boy pussy bb

Im not 5'4 but Im relatively short

Mallets always use celebrities as an example of how manlets can make it
But never mention the fa t that they're rich af

>tfw a few mm shy of 180 cm

fug

>that's like saying "would you rather be with an attractive person or an unattractive person"
doesn't mean shit you still see ugly guys with hot girlfriends

so by your own words being a manlet is just like being an ugly guy. it puts you at a massive disadvantage and you're viewed as inferior because of it

thank you for your honesty

Are you avoiding reality?

You can't change what you don't acknowledge.

>caring about what club-sluts think
why

>implying that only "club-sluts" are put off by manlets

rationalize, rationalize, rationalize

Don't give up, I'm 5'9" and have a severe amazon domination fetish towards small cute guys, we do exist. You have to find a chick with a strong/dominant personality so that she doesn't feel the need to have her weakness compensated for by her boyfriend.

>using /r9k/ as an example
bud theyre suicidal about anything

a degenerate manlet

that's a one-two punch

>a weird amazon domination fetish
Sounds hot

Reminder that 6'4 (193 cm) is literally the perfect height. It's as tall as you can be without being too tall. You're just able to fit into seats, beds and couches.

6'4 is masculine and distinguished. You are the height of a CEO which is borne out by multiple studies. Taller and you would be seen as massive and intimidating. Much shorter (5'10 and below) and you would be looked at as a child.

Science and psychology have deeply demonstrated that superior height means superior respect:

>When it comes to height, every inch counts--in fact, in the workplace, each inch above average may be worth $789 more per year, according to a study in the Journal of Applied Psychology (Vol. 89, No. 3).

>The findings suggest that someone who is 6 feet tall earns, on average, nearly $166,000 more during a 30-year career than someone who is 5 feet 5 inches--even when controlling for gender, age and weight.

You are taken more seriously. People have strong psychological responses to being towered over. The manlet has experienced this many times.

It makes you more attractive in every way which is why models are always tall and thin. Being short makes you look more stout. Can you recall many stout models? I didn't think so.

Rise up viking brothers. Do not tolerate the Hallmark card, politically correct, Que Sera Sera, "every child is beautiful" logic of the manlets. Be an outlaw!

This is the meme that started it all

>The findings suggest that someone who is 6 feet tall earns, on average, nearly $166,000 more during a 30-year career than someone who is 5 feet 5 inches--even when controlling for gender, age and weight.

lol someone better tell mark zuckerberg he's gonna miss out on $166k cuz height

this height shit is the province of immature losers. girls who care about this shit usually have mental issues and "need to be protected" or some other dysfunctional shit. girl in meme pic looks like an insufferable basic.

>lol someone better tell mark zuckerberg he's gonna miss out on $166k cuz height

I fail to see how that contradicts anything the study found. If the researchers had said "this proves that no manlet will ever become extremely rich" then you would have a point.

Exceptions do not disprove the rule. Exceptions are, by nature, a result of chance that you cannot control.

I hope you're not thinking "I'm a genius who will become as rich as Mark Zuckerberg so none of this stuff applies to me". I pray your manlet mind has not gone to that place.

From up on high to down on low.

lol manlet

is 180 nonmanlet zone? im 180 but i feel kinda manlet tbqh fampai

you are king of the manlets

Just shy of 6'

I've been dating a girl who's 5'1" for 3 years. Just go for short girls with similar interests.

>finally hit 6' at 20 years old

I thought I was gonna be stuck at the joke height for the rest of my life.

ouch. hurts pretty good.

I'm 6'1 aka the cutoff for malet status. Constantly feel like shit about my height even though people tell me I'm tall

You know what we'll say.

Its really not a big deal. Sorry my height isn't one of my only good features

>tfw when 5'9 as well
>wear boots and become 5'10 with a couple centimeters

Taylor is not 5'9

180 here too.
I'm ~182 when I wear sneakers so that's fine. But yeah I feel kinda small especially because every third guy is taller than me. But on wiki average male height here is 173, bullshit.

What country

same here. plus i live in an area with a huge asian population so even though i'm white it's not like i'm constantly looking up at everyone

how tall is he really
dude has so many fucking different heights on the internet
I want to know, seriously

Google says 174 - 5'8

are you a self-hating short guy? i'm genuinely curious as to who would post something like this

Tfw Im 5"9 living in beaner land and im taller than 90% of women :^)

6'1 is not manlet at all you fucking brainwashed spastic. I'm 6'5 and I'd rather be 6'1. I think 6'2.5 is probably perfect but taller than that is just basketball weirdo tier.

Yeah, but you're still living in beaner land and all the women and stumpy and brown.

why did you post some terrorist

>are you a self-hating short guy?

no, i'm 6'4

Did a Lupita broke your heart?

I don't know what that means, essay.

>That's some shit you just can't help.
You mean like nearly everything else about looks?

Is caring about looks petty now? How many fat sows have you fawned over?

literally "reeee why aren't you upset over your body so I can feel better about my pathetic life" the post

Lmao the girl is clearly wearing heels

>not being 6'1 in tacostan
lol senpai, como esta el clima ahi abajo

cringe: the post

Cringe: the post

youre average height bro. its people under who suffer

How's that working for you?

It seems like you're trying to be something that you're not. This ain't my first rodeo, son.

cringe

samefag and under 18

calling it. betting everything

i wish this would have never became a meme. im relatively short compared to most people i know, but not by a ridiculous amount. still all of this ridicule of short people makes me feel bad. its not the meme itself, im just kind of sensitive. but why would someone act like a dick about someone's height? Its not like height is a choice like being fat. i blame hannah montana for pushing the "short men are lesser" agenda down little girls throats so when they grew up they would be bitches.

Pretty good. I get rated 9/10 usually when I whore myself out, get called "Chad", been told I have model esthetic, and have girls aproach me instead etc. Your choice if you want to believe me.

now that's insecurity. What height do you wish you were?

so why bother?

Maybe because it's not that big of an issue for many of us? I mean the only time I really wished I was taller is when I play basketball.

go back to your contamination board pls

I'm 5'6'' but my fantasy is to date a really tall girl

this

unless you literally are the embodiment of silicone valley, have the ambition of an entrepreneur and the connections of an IB analyst, you're not anywhere near being an exception as large as mark zuckerberg

Since this is a manlet thread, should manlets just never wear hightop shoes?

5'4" here, so I'm certainly on the worse end of the manlet spectrum, and desu it's really not that bad.

Yeah it's gonna cut out a good portion of the dating pool but that's not as awful as it seems. Same shit happens with any other prominent physical trait.

Also, it's almost like a completely separate metric when it comes to your own attractiveness. It's like a binary thing rather than factoring in to the out of 10 scale. Being short doesn't make you any uglier, it just means some won't be interested. To those that don't care about height it really doesn't factor in to anything at all. An attractive short guy has a higher chance of getting an attractive girl than a taller average or ugly looking guy. The taller people just might have more people to choose from, but not necessarily more attractive people to choose from.

reminder that a 5'5" uber manlet copped one of the best waifus on the market

he's 5'7
he's taller than her

As long as you are not under 5'7 or something it doesnt matter

lol maybe those bitches shouldn't be such beasts

tall girls are disgusting and usually pack on weight really weird places as they get older

forever cute tiny petite waifus :)

It's called scapegoating.

Height is definitely a mark against you but im 5'7" and have no problem pulling fat chicks.

Is this bait. Taller people just usually have higher self esteem

>5ft7-5ft9 is good

You are shorter than most women I know

she is wearing heels you dummy, he is definitely taller and worst actor too.

I know, it's awful. 6'2 or 6'3, I know it's only 1-2 inches but fuck they matter so much. To me at least

Its definitely not ideal but it's ok. 5'6 is more like danger zone

Maybe if ur from Norway