Hair General

General discussion/questionaire on all to do with hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZyIjhZlIqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thoughts?

I have very straight, thin hair, is there anything I can do other than a sweep?

bump

Hair is curly and thick as fuck, I am in a weird place where I cant wear it long because it gets too big but if I get it cut short I cant show off curls, any suggestions?

I don't have curly hair so I'm not sure if this would actually work, but have you tried any products to weigh it down a bit?

no, new af to fa, any suggestions?

Not this guy I swear, but similar problem. Any recommendations for styles?

A couple of weeks ago

i've got the same haircut + a big forehead (awful)

Forgot to hide face lmao. Might as well have one from when I had hy for comparison. Tempted just to go back to it, as it's so much easier to manage.

wat do?

What do
Is it even ok now
Please help

Lose the chain

buzz or hitler youth

No poo but I conditioned today.

It's hot af I miss winter.

How would I go about getting a buzz cut with curly hair. I want the proper look instead of the "black guy with number 3 all over". Any other ideas heavily welcome at this point..

does my hair look good Veeky Forumsms should I change it?

thinking of growing it out to some kind of 80s industrial style

Anyone here have success with minoxidil? Been using it on my hairline and temples for like a month

No improvement on my temples yet but tiny hairs have started to grow out of the follicles where my hairline receeds a bit

Keeping my fucking fingers crossed senpai

Bump so someone tells me what to do

Alex?

If you have thin hair and don't want to go bald. Do not grow your hair out long like that or it will fall out

what does Veeky Forums think of my wavy puerto rican hair? any styling recommendations?

How does one break free from the mop/emo hair?
G-gently

i actually think it looks pretty good

My hair is thinning so I had no choice but to buzz it

Come to find that my head shape is fucking embarrassing. I'm so self conscious now. The recession is still visible by the way.
>literally I cannot win
Do I have to just get over it or kill myself?

I feel like this is a lose lose situation. Bad hair genetics are the worst

I don't really have a problem with it, just tired of teen girls stalking me in stores.

you look good user!

What's this hairstyle called?

what about my hair :( ?

the ding ning

regardless of style, this video is good for general curly hair tips

youtube.com/watch?v=cZyIjhZlIqY

Too late for me Kek
I fucked up, going bald already, didn't knew that

Bowl cut v-one-point-5th-grade-pottery-class

>brotank
>shitty undercut

lurk more faggot

0/10
lurk for at least 3 years before posting again

Cute hair

Getting a hair cut soon. What should I do?

buzz

Besides that and HY. I'm not falling for that meme

Get the ricegum cut

I need to find a new job, but I also have been regrowing my hair since my last job hunt.

I don't want to go nuclear back to an HY because 99% of guys here have it.

What can I do in the mean time while regrowing but also look professional?

man how the fuck do you pull this off at a norwood 2/3

How can I train my hair to part down the middle?

>tfw you want number 4 but you can't style it because of a double crown

Help me, guys. What can I do with this?

this haircut is an insult to all balding men

My hair and face shape are near identical to pic related, i usually have it all swept back. what do

dude this, i used to have little girls follow me around and ask for autographs in smart and final and shit. thank god i got that cut and get checked out silently by women im too self conscious to talk to!

KEK

i would do anything to look like this fml Veeky Forums why cant everything i want to look like just happen right now

I'm half black half white, trying to figure out what I should do with my hair. Currently have it shaved down pretty short, pic is what it gets like when it's long. Any recommendations?

i think you'd pull off a buzzcut really well

you could try having it like that length on top and shorter on the sides. like raimi malek

I'd never seen that actor before, I might give that a try. I think the buzz cut looks alright; my main problem with it is that my head is kinda small compared to my body and pretty round, and I feel like the buzz accentuates that.

not necessarily to look like this kid though he is good looking and very effay.... but i just want to be happy with how i look already.

Asked for "not much off the top" and she thought I said "not much on the top". Tempted to just shave the rest off.

My haircutter said I had very unruly hair today. She said some of it is curly, while other parts are straight and it's like my hair has a mind of it's own. What does this mean? how do I have 2 different hair types.

What to do with my hair?? It's kind of like a curly straight type of hair but not really.

Whata the best cut to start growing out hair? What should i start from?

Is this okay lads?

What to do with hair?

id go short sides long top and grow out a beard

Care to post a pic I can show to hairdresser?
I'd grow a beard if I could, my cheeks are pretty sparse though.

nice bro science, balding is 99% genetic unless you're literally ripping your hair out or are stressed as fuck

>unless you're literally ripping your hair out
This is what happens if you wear ponytails too tight and too often. Just combing it back won't do anything though, you're right.

you have a great face. you need to cut your hair way shorter. maybe even buzzcut.

How do you keep your hair wet and not curly?

This haircut would suit you.

holy shit

so fake

nigga look like Sid from Ice Age

I love your hair desu. All it needs is some product to remove the fizz and define the curls.

Looks fine imo

Hey, I'm currently growing out my hair, and I before i go and line it up, I want to know how I should style it while it's growing out. Anyone have any ideas on how to make my hair not look shit right now? Thanks.

how do i ask for this

As someone who works in a salon, why doesn't anyone on effay think about bringing ref photos?

I did once, but didn't realise they were actually different styles. I started going somewhere else after that.

Next time that happens just say, "Was thinking something like in these pictures" and if they display knowledge just say "Something inbetween " and listen to their ideas.

Bring in a picture.

What's your post shower routiune

welp i was't expecting that

dry hair with towel > dry body with towel > deodorant > clothes

Nice teeth

Rain is so fashionable

Should I let it grow more or just give up?

Probably see a doctor I've never seen such a weird growth. How do you even type?

Thoughts?

Tits or gtfo

W-What tits ;-;?

What do I do? I think I look more carefree with long hair and I think it suits my face more, but I also think It makes me look kind of silly.

first one has some personality, second one looks like normalfag #9999
keep the original style and hit the gym

See, I think that too, but I'm afraid of sticking out too much and looking like an attention whore with hair number 1, plus I'm not sure how to re-enact it. every time I've tried, I end up with a jewfro because I don't know how to handle long hair. What should I do about it? How do I grow PROPER curly hair without fucking it up, and how do I take care of it? Just coconut oil?

How can I get my hair like this?

My hair is fucked up beyond belief like pic related. What do i do ? who do i see? ive never even been to a barber before....

I'm stuck in my room because of this SHIT

How did it end up like that?

i don't know i only recently started washing it and with conditioner( I know I know), probably aggressive brushing or something . I am very depressed about it desu