Gangs are effay

Gangs are effay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9Tv7FbDGOc
youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP just watched The Warriors for the first time

It's always weird to look at pictures of the time and realize that movie wasn't completely ridiculous. Apparently so many gang members went to see the movie that inevitably rival gangs would show up accidentally (to see the movie) that there were always fights.

they are not

>none of their hats fucking fit
Original fedoracore right here.

>70s street gang
this better be b8

>"EY WHITE BOI, WHY YOU DRESS LIKE A MARICA, FOO?"

these two guys are from the red warriors that fought the bone heads in Paris in the 80's-90's

You can watch a documentary about this antifascist gang (alas only in French) here :

>antifa

these two guys are from the red warriors that fought the bone heads in Paris in the 80's-90's

You can watch a documentary about this antifascist gang (alas only in French) here :

interesting, is it (i forgot his name) that is on the right on the photo before?
Any infos about your gif please?

interesting, is it (i forgot his name) that is on the right on the photo?
Any info about your gif please?

There is no link between the guys of the red warrior and the guy that punch the other one.

There's an article about your gif on resistances-infosDOTblogspotDOTfr

the guy is a skin-nazi (bone head i was chatting about before) named thure. He plays in the band "fight action". Don't try to mix up everything

>bone heads
>I derive my political opinions from songs by shitty ska bands from 40-50 years ago

Shut up, you sound like SUCH a dork calling them "bone heads"... look around you, history has clearly vindicated their politics. The anti-fa suicidal pussies of the West aren't shit without their numbers. Don't celebrate such hairbrained cowards.

lol the guardian angels were the opposite of gangs

Me on the left

fucking daddy long legs in the hat

Are they supposed to be mexican? They look asian.

Sean Bean doesn't fuck around.

Butthurt fascist detected
Talk shit post fit

badass

Antifa are such a shit gang or organisation or whatever they fuck they are. Having a name that is based on an ideology they're aginst yet they steal their style and resort to violence like fascists. They brand you racist if you criticise immigration or have an opinion that differs from theirs, like fascists.

>steal their style and resort to violence like fascists
holy shit, that's fucking true kek

youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4

savage skulls sounds SO badass

No. He doesn't. Ever. Anti/fa/ Be warned and be afraid.

It was really sunny that day.