Fuccboi general

Last one hit bump limit

Post questions that don't deserve their own thread, or just things you're curious about.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.thehyv.net/collections/lil-ugly-mane/
m.imgur.com/a/lxULh
jackerwin.com/collections/styles
tillys.com/product/Converse/Sneakers/CONVERSE-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Hi-II-Mens-Shoes--/Grey/271148115
tillys.com/product/Converse/Sneakers/CONVERSE-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Hi-Shoes/Grey/271121115
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just bought this and realized I have no fucking clue what would go with it. How do I match for a fucking jean hat?

Any good inspo albums for monochrome loose wave type fits?

Wear jeans

I got a question. Why can't I make my own thread? Hey uhh I was here in umm 2009, and I ain't never heard of no general threads! Uh oh I'm wasting your precious board space! GENERAL THREADS ARE NOT A PART OF OUR CULTURE! I DENY THIS REALITY! GTFO REDDITUMBLR! Whose falseflagging?

o shit LUM? w2c???

Sandish colors top and bottom and white shoes? Idk that's all I can think that would look good.

I think this would look waaay worse than you think

sicc digits
shop.thehyv.net/collections/lil-ugly-mane/

alright thanks

Is the best source of shit caps actually the gas station or is there an official mediocre forgettable cap outlet

Gonna be living in a rainier area for a few months. Can someone spoonfeed me a good black/olive raincoat/jacket for sub-$200?

Assume I have no clothes right now, I'm 6'4, white, UK with average face and working on getting Veeky Forums.
What are the basics I need to build my own style up instead of just riding the meme's and trends.
None of my clothes fit anymore as I've lost a lot of weight so I want to actually try and dress nicely for the first time in my life, also my shoes are beat to shit right now so any decently priced shoes I can grab that fit in with the basic shit would be a godsend.
Sorry to ask for so much but I'm fucking lost here anons and you lot are the experts.

full rick

Is it possible to go partial rick

What can I wear with black drawstring pants that have zippers on inner ankle? I got memed into buying them

who makes good black jeans other than acne
i love the ace cash fit and would buy another pair of them but can't afford it right now

How many fits should I have at minimum?
Of course I can switch things up, but if I find a really good style I like to wear it over and over again.
Is 3 enough? 5?

full
rick

What's a cheap alternative to Berkshire Chase Rounds?
Also, are round shades effy?

When is a bomber jacket too tight? I have trouble scratching my back with my current one (too tight for my biceps), but otherwise it looks great imo

legit check on these?

Try Rains, I bought the long black coat and can't stop enjoying it

I just bought my very first leather jacket and I'd like to ask about the size/fit. What's your opinion? IMO chest and shoulders and biceps are good, but belly area is little too broad like usually when I try to find some clothes. I'm 6'3 and 205lbs and have muscles on upper body, but waist is slim. Should I keep or return it and looking for more slimmer jacket.

Here's the link m.imgur.com/a/lxULh

Thank you for your time and help

fake as fuck, boost look like cobblestone/ no nips
also pattern is wrong

Are Dockers fuccboi brand pants? They give me some mfa vibes and I'm not sure if I really like the branding and the massive text on the inside but they have some fits in terms of form I like tbqh. Not too expensive either.

Posted this at end of last thread.

What do I need to know about leather soles? A pair of boots I want has them and I've never owned leather soled foot wear.

I have a 28" natural inseam, what length should I get my Acne Ace hemmed to? I have about a 1" cuff on them but they stack to a bit more than picture related still.

Black jeans, white/black t shirts and meme smith's and ur good

why the fuck are they so small

depends entirely on the look u want. id suggest for them to sit at your ankles though, (or just below? do u want to cuff them?) so whatever length that is

Look at lemaire runways/lookbooks

They are very slippery, esp when wet, you'll need to either scuff the bottom up to get some grip, or take them to a cobbler and get them vibrammed, the latter being the better option

Yeah, I was thinking a bit below ankle, that way I could just do a couple cuffs and have them be cropped if I wanted

Soon I'm going to try and sell a couple Norse Project Sweaters on grailed. My problem is I've never had to ship wool products before, what can I ship them in to ensure they are undamaged?

bump
Gonna go ahead and check my own fucking digits as well

You tell me.

Thoughts on Jack Erwin shoes? They look pretty nice and are cheap af + made by whites. What's the catch?
jackerwin.com/collections/styles

the catch is they're shit, cheap and "look" nice is all a ruse by the jews controlling the puppets

Guys i bought these at HM but i'm not sure if i should i size up.

I normally wear 29-30 on slim jeans and these are 31 and marked as skinny. It's OK in the waist (even if a little loose).

What do you all think?

Lmao what the fuck is happening with your ass

you look like gay club regular

Not pulling up my pants + no butt.
Thanks, i guess these are going back

white shirt black pants?

It looks fine but I personally don't like leather jackets they look too edgy

Lol round white circle under your ass... cool bro.

What pants are these?

Fit on pants? Acne Max Cash.

Gucci

question: what the fuck are these hats called that have a flat(ish?) top and a wide, flat brim (ive been trying to find the name forever please help im ready to die from looking)

I believe it is called the amish fedora

Are they really? Do you know from personal experience? This is what I expected.

What hats pair with business casual?

Note that I'm wanting a hat to keep the sun off my face while I'm walking to work / across parking lots, not to tip my fedora. I'll take it off when I go inside.

Suspected*

They are fake also tf is that kids sizes

Do these leather boots work out with semi-formal or smart-casual wear?

bless your heart thanks so much senpai

hey Veeky Forumsm, looking to get common projects bball lows, i'm usually a 10 in other brands. i heard that the bball low is almost 2 sizes big, should i get a 9 or an 8?

It's called the goodwill/salvation army

Does anyone know a good non fucboi cologne?

How are hollister jeans? They got a pretty good deal on some pants, and I could fill some gaps in my jean collection. I heard they're pretty decent quality. I usually wear Levis for reference. Also what would be the equivalent of 511s?

Anyone here got All Star II's? Can I go down half a size if 11.5 isn't available? Found some for 35 bones at Tilly's if you're interested.

sup
i'm going into med school
this is basically my everyday uniform, give or take the labcoat
i need a backpack that matches and can fit lots and very heavy books
suggestions
under 100-150 pls

It looks too small & uncomfortable plus you sagging your pants makes your body look weird

Kek. Your arms are huge & your legs are disproportionately smaller. Give the upper body a break & hit leg day

you look like shit, if you can't see why, leave the board.

dont cary a bunch of heavy shit you're in med school you should know how it fucks ur back up man its not like ur swole af either

looking for a leather jacket in europe

something very similar to schott's one star perfecto, pictured here

Should I cop the dark grey ones or light grey ones ? I'm a poorfag that needs some beaters.
tillys.com/product/Converse/Sneakers/CONVERSE-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Hi-II-Mens-Shoes--/Grey/271148115
tillys.com/product/Converse/Sneakers/CONVERSE-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Hi-Shoes/Grey/271121115

nope

wearing clothes more than once

> BLK DNM leather jacket 5 or 31

>BLK DNM
trash made in China.

give me links to pants like these. must be also the same color (light gray)

in the $1-$110 price range if you can

Where can i cop pants with 5-6 inch leg opening for less than $70?

What sort of glasses are these pls

In India tho and leather is surprisingly good.

check cos they have a sale rn

W2c

Hey, Veeky Forums
I am new to style and I understand the concept of menswear somewhat well. I own good fitting, versatile clothes but the problem is that I want to explore different looks or styles and I am not sure what they are. Is there a name for them? Like I know there's a distinctive Surfer dude look, a hip hop/ street look, a bohemian look, a rockstar look. How are these called? Can you like give me a list or just mention some of the distinctive looks you can think of. Thanks Veeky Forumsms

I assume that's a resounding yes.

Where to cop on the cheap?

Posting this here as well just to increase the chance of someone answering.

So I want to buy a jeans jacket, and there's a Levis store in my city so I'm probably gonna look for one there.

Does anyone have any recommendations or a specific model in mind that looks good?

should i grab any of these?

Opinions on turtleneck?

Thoughts on white jackets?

read the sticky

after you're done reading the sticky go full rick

>buy black Chelsea boots to wear with black denim.
>black doesn't match.

bottom left is kinda nice.

gg

Jesus Christ

Are regular fit jeans always a no go even if they fit you well? I mean to wear casually, not for loose fits.

start by getting rid of the ring, the glasses, the iphone case, and the haircut

Bought a pair of raw APC petit standards a few weeks ago as my first "nice" pair of jeans.

How long do you guys wait before washing raw denim?

no

>muhmodel
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are Muji watches any good?

pls respond. Do I need to buy anti-static bags or something? Can I just throw them in a box?

wheres the ROG thread im trying to find inspo for rick owens ankle boot runners

everybody is gone to discord

download the app and for the link i dont have it but you can find it in the last few ROG threads

I got this for cheap cause I needed something I could wear at home. Do you think I could wear this outside?

To what degree is this fuccboi, acceptable within its context, meme, and shit? Thanks.