Crush thread

share your crush

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5UoxCG9ZAo
okcupid.com/profile/EffyGrantham
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you post this OP. This girl is a 10/10 and the fact the dude with her is a solid 5 makes me wonder why the fuck a total honey cant settle for me.

Holy shit what a qt

its a sign of hope

if that dude with major autism can get such a qt3.14, so can we

how is this thread related to this board?

nice hoverhand op

she's Veeky Forums af

Good point. Thanks for being a beacon of hope OP.

yo crush is a slut op she takes dick like afro americans welfare and bikes

I think your pic is the most beautiful a brunette can ever be, the highest tier women will always be blonde though.

Please send qts my way kami sempai

Faggot ass britcuck lookin ass jew boiiiii

she's probably with the guy because he's chill and down to earth and doesn't spend every breathing moment worrying about how fa his fit is or how he's going to impress only the most fashionable of eyes. this board and the fashion here will never help you get a girlfriend hopefully you understand that. the easiest way to get a girlfriend is to looks good in basic stuff thats appealing to the majority of people like pic related and then work on your personality and confidence. hiding under layers of rick or whatever the fuck is popular on this board and neglecting every aspect of your life if it isnt fa is never going to help you get a gf, or really benefit you in any way

look* good

EXPOSED

pic is definition of "arms day errday"

eliza or gtfo

yeah, if you want to get a gf just hit the gym and lift a bit, clear up your skin, get some confidence and some clothes that are pretty plain but fit well. thats all you need op. try /soc if you're only here to get a gf easier

r u a normie or something u fgt?

fuck u r pathetic

op wants a gf, the easiest way to get a gf is to be a high tier normie that goes to the gym and has a personality. thats it. you got a date.
but this is a fashion board, has nothing to do with dating

someones mad that they can't pull someone attractive like that

>normies have personality
>high tier normie
does not compute

are you implying that Veeky Forums users are interesting people?

lmao

plz post more eliza

hes not even big

We need a name for this girl

We need a new word for how beautiful this girl is that is more powerful than 'good' and 'right', like 'goodright' or 'goodight', yes.. This girl is 'goodight'.

No lie, if I saw her walking in the streets I don't think I could control my penis
I really hope she is somewhat famous or at least has an Instagram to stalk

>in CO
>swamped by fuckable young Patagonia wearing paleo vegans
>19 year old virgin
brb gonna die

Is world peace any good

I quite liked it, apparently the next episodes are going to better though. Sam is a talented guy. Is good to see an anti-progressive get air time also.

One criticism I do have is that Adult Swim censored a lot of the content for being too edgy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5UoxCG9ZAo

> Obligatory post

We know you fucking cool guy. Thanks for the normie wisdom

So cute. ;(

Why do Y'all think it's okay to reshare pictures of your "crushes" on the internet if you do know them in real life.

It's weird and not okay and if any of these girls found out they'd fine you creepy.

There's a reason these girls don't like you

whats up with this circlejerk she's below average

Find the name of this girl

do actually see her sometimes but i guess im just her weed smoking buddy

The one on the left.
Also incredibly fun, open and unpretentious for someone as fashion/music aware and artsy in general as her. And her bf is probably the cucksiest, most unmanly and inoffensive guy I know (how the fuck did he get a girl of this caliber is beyond me). But I swear, there was a chemistry between us. We still talk on fb a lot, rather warmly as well. So close yet so far.

God damn you Maddy, you stole my heart.

go to bed Orwell

>calls bf a cuck
>is being cucked

>not knowing what cuck means

> she isn't hot

link fb profile?

wow thats embarassing

white people ruin everything

holy heck thats a fucking skeleton

if u use the word cuck urironically u deserve to be alone for forever kekekekek

Sadly (or not) this guy gets it. I stopped with the edgy all black stuff and went full Gosling.

Basic bitch? Yes. But people find me way more attractive and I'm getting way more girls, too. I'm not going to impress this fucking niche Veeky Forums is, but who cares, right? 99% of people here are just insecure post adolescents with body dysmorphia.

I can't believe there are so many straight men on this board.

too late, senpai

what's the girls name tho

Superior waifu coming through

she's pretty perf

I don't know any girls my age anymore and don't know how to make friends so I've just been depressed and retreating into my hobbies

Bro get out and salvage your social life it will be worth it

I'm a mentally ill, middle aged man who lost the ability to build emotional connections with humans. It's terrible and miserable, but also deliberating in a sense. I still masturbate to worldly shells of women, but I don't find them attractive on an emotional level, so I'm unable to have a crush.

I actually do go out at least a couple times a month, I just live somewhere where there's not very much to do besides outdoors stuff and I have 3 months until I turn 21 so I can't really do much beyond go on hikes yet.

unlucky chucky

yikes

im not middle aged but im kinda the same. my main issue is that girls are all sluts and if they werent with me , they would be with some un-aesthetic normie which is a huge turn off.

I'M THINKING 7000 YEARS

LOL. so clearly she still makes videos.

>ywn hate fuck voldie
feelsbadman

I am going to kill myself now

erika chase

She's probably a young hoe, maybe 16 fucking with some dude 19+. Its what happens. get over it and stop being/feeling beta.

i wonder what was going through her head thinking that was passable cosplay
then again
weeaboo brain patterns are rarely rational

/thread

Ill just leave this here
*spoiler* its OPs girl *spoiler*
okcupid.com/profile/EffyGrantham

>slim festival chick
FUCK

God she's fucking ugly

Nice catfish

hey

>having a crush
>not falling in love at first sight then having your mind become uncomfortably aware of her flaws within 5 minutes of meeting her
>not have her fall in love with you because her brain does the opposite sequence

it's effay, but I'm not happy

wow she's actually...perfect

i kind of admire her for being able to extort so much attention just by existing. pretty much had the entire website obsessed. men are desperate as fuck, whether we like to admit it or not.

what if people actually, huh, you know, ENJOY fashion? fucking normie piece of shit

Moar of this fluid druid?

Moar of this semen demon?

more eliza

You must be a Boulderfriend or a Denverfriend.

>tfw I am just like you
>tfw I met a nice country girl who wasn't a right winger
>tfw I sperg out and blow my chance

looks kinda crazy

>erika chase

omg thanks desu, have been wanting to know since it aired

what gave you that idea?

do you think she would give you a blowjob with a bunch of blood in her mouth

>this girl is currently dating a crust punk hipster

effy grantham

What a disgusting retard.

never met her but in love

this one is fire

hes good looking tbqh

>dressing for girls
Man come on do people still do this. Pull with your personality. More importantly, don't let pulling lead your life.

Also for the record, all-rick kids are just fuccbois and not getting any for THAT reason. And either way, this is Veeky Forums, the mean age is like 17 and a half. Most people are wearing either normiecore or normcore.

All the compliments you give her are probably because you're putting her on a pedestal dog, like she's probably pretty solid but your crush is making her look way better than she is. If you ever did pull her, you'd just be disappointed. Chill

Underrated

why don't more girls shave their heads