Backpack Thread?

I need a new backpack for back to school and I can't seem to find a nice cheap fashionable one. Does anyone have any recommendations? something that can hold a laptop preferably

Other urls found in this thread:

sandqvist.net/shop/kim-ground-grey
whatdropsnow.com/products/cav-empt-c4v-backpack-grey
cruvoir.com/84-backpack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have this one. Probably not worth the standard price but pretty cool on a discount

wtc?

Not him but sandqvist.net/shop/kim-ground-grey

Do laptops fit in this model well?

404'd

Probably because of my selected shipping. Just search for the grey sandqvist backpack, it's only 50€ right now

SO OVERPRICED WTF

it has a 13 inch laptop pocket, my 1 inch laptop fits in fine

>my 1 inch laptop
kek
meant 13

Just copped vintage the north face trans-antarctic expedition backpack. Shit I rare as fuck.

bump

cancer

That looks unironically horrendous

this would go great with my captain america tshirt and my keychain with one piece figures

Jansport is a solid choice. They last. If you want it to be Veeky Forums you can get a pastel one...

can somebody post the backpack infographic please

:)

wrong infographic

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

They have ridiculous sales. I'd never drop 200 on a backpack but this one seems nice for 100.

Whats /f/s opinion on drawstring bags?

drawstrings are shit better off carrying whatever you were gonna carry in your pockets

using this one at the moment

Yeah you kinda posted this in like 5 threads. And it really isn't. I got one for 13$ at goodwill and saw another for 25$ on eBay.

whatdropsnow.com/products/cav-empt-c4v-backpack-grey

Was ready to drop 300 for it then I saw the arm straps. Le no.

Tbh if that bags the one thing youve got in that vein it wouldnt be bad

That patch is pretty good desu

>spending more than 50 on a backpack
can anyone post inspo for this aesthetic?

I kind of want to get a rucksack like this but I'm not sure. It would definitely be better than the plain black jansport backpack been using for 5 years. C/n?

This.

Copped and debadged this bad boy a while back

P A L E W A V E 4 L I F E

cruvoir.com/84-backpack

The Viridi-Anne pack in pic related isn't avaliable anymore though, unfortunately.

cringe af

Sandqvist got some nice shit. Got this Sandqvist Stig Coral for $60 last year on sale.

see them everywhere in Berlin but I think they rarely look good.

Nice, thank you

W2C?

Do I go for it?

Yikes if you want.

Go YSL if you're spending that much money. It's classier.

absolutely not

Just bought this for school.
No mean comments please :^)
I'm a 18 vaccinated white male

If I see you on campus with that bag, imma beat yo ass

just copped this, waiting for it in the mail

I'm from Italy btw...

Fuck you, you scared the hell out of me!

That looks nice and clean. Thinking about getting the mini pack from them

Kinda similar here. Pro: looks nice and many models are built to have shit tied to the outside allowing me yo seamlessly transform from regular dude carrying lunch and a laptop to camper/hobo. Con: kinda makes the wearer look like a spanish civil war larper.

Good maymay