Will there ever be a late 90s trance revival?

Will there ever be a late 90s trance revival?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbGMMAdxgrI
youtube.com/watch?v=P3X7g0jKzzE
youtube.com/shared?ci=Zxn8kOw22PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No since trance is the aids of electronic

yeah trance fucking sucks theres a reason why it hasnt really existed outside of a small niche for 20+ years

>late 90s
fucking eww, early to mid 90's is where it's at m8
youtube.com/watch?v=qbGMMAdxgrI
and the answer to your question is no

Will there ever be a cheesy rock/big beat revival?

Is skrillex idm or trance and what is trance

Will there ever be a full eurobeat revival, and not just shitposting on Veeky Forums

Trance is so hit and miss

I wish there was more trance like this

youtube.com/watch?v=P3X7g0jKzzE

There is, check artists like Stranger (NL), or some Dax J and Nina Kraviz sets.

Nina Kraviz trance , KEK

Learn what Techno is

Came here to post this

I suspect the answer is yes and I am looking forward to it

she's been playing shit like yves deruyter in her sets you fucking mong

techno is going stronger and stronger. house is at its peak and is about to go out I feel like. I think it will be melodic techno with a lot of trance or eurobeat/dance elements and resampling that will be big

No because 80s retro is only a thing for plebs and plebs only run existing things into the ground and it hasn't happened yet

>house is at it's peak
Did 2008 house go away and come back or has there been more

actually it was progressive house and minimal techno that saw it's peak creativity/novelty in the late 2000s. deep house peaked in 2013-2014. house imo is a more broad category than techno is

>Did 2008 house go away and come back or has there been more
what is lo fi meme house ala lobster theremin and L.I.E.S for $200

>80s retro
what does that have to do with what i said

>tfw electrohouse is dead and nobody knows how to fucking play a keyboard anymore

youtube.com/shared?ci=Zxn8kOw22PU

I don't care for all these havks who can't even play shit. I'm tired of played out vamping with a phase. Why do so few edm people competently know how to play music?

Not until 2-3 years from now. I mean, it exists and there's lots of it (some of it breddy good and not even cheesy, like KFC Murder Chicks), but there haven't been any pitchfork/TMT articles about it so it might as well not even exist.

If somebody made EDM with good writing that wasn't loop + filter sweep it would cease to be EDM.

Kek