Can scars be effay?

Yesterday I was in a bicycle vs sedan accident, I broke my collarbone and fucked up my arm I don't know how bad yet and a chain ring nearly cut my face in half. My brother took a picture of the scar one of the times they were cleaning it and it looks almost exactly like pic related except it's right down the middle of the eye, obviously not healed though.

Please say yes, because I'm gonna have this for years

Yes. Get well soon

Got in a cycle v. car fight myself, OP.
Took a header into the double yellow line and ripped my right eyebrow off 75% of the way.
Got a dozen stitches to the head, and a pretty sweet anime scar through my eyebrow.

You'll pull it off.

nooooooooooooooo

>right down the middle of my eye
literally perfect scar placement
rock that shit

I have a stupidass Harry Potter scar on my forehead, at least you're gonna look cool. collarbone scars are kinda sick if you get surgery tho

can we get pics?

Yeah, as long as you don't let it alter your behavior/posture etc.
People judge whether you are diseased or damaged individual or need help as a self defense mechanism.

Tfw no scar
Hope you recover well, you'll have a story to tell for years and you'll look distinctive af

My entire face is pretty much covered in gauze right now, you could't see it and I don't really want a picture of meight now. Also worth mentioning that my phone is busted too, I still had an iPhone 4s so it's time for change anyway

Scars are super effay my man just be confident with it, some people are affected emotionally I think you should do your best to think of it as something aesthetically pleasing instead of destructive

good luck remember its cool not ugly :) and if people stare dont care about it man, ive never cared about looks or comments or questions though my scars are pretty small

sounds like a cool scar OP

scars dont look that good on skinny guys
get Veeky Forums and it'll look sick

it depends how well it heals, if it fucks with your sinuses you might end up dripping snot for a long time. I have a friend who got kicked in the face by a cop and that's his cross to bear now. pray you dont get infected and end up pouring pus like i did

declaring this scar general. I hit a guardrail while cycling and disemboweled myself. I kept getting shitpost replies in the exercise thread and now im curious what people think of it

>il while cycling and disemboweled myself.

Fuck, did your guts literally spill out?

you should incorporate it into a tattoo

bumping for interest

i have a legit dent in my skull. when i was seven, my dad jumped on an air matress and i flew into the corner of the wall. im 20 and its still there

is this effay??

i personally think scars make people look very interesting, regardless of size or placement.
in your case though op: that's seriously badass. if you ever feel down about it, just pretend you're a bond villain.

i have a scar on my hand where my palm was almost sliced off, and it's not super noticeable anymore since it's been a good 5+ years since it happened, but i think it adds character.

i think it looks super cool, user! really unfortunate that happened to you, but the scar is super sick. glad you made a safe recovery file name

well i tumbled down a hill and when i opened my eyes they were swelling up and covered in bits of grass. they weren't removed but my stomach and intestines were protruding pretty far out

thats a cool idea but i always thought id get a tatto to express myself instead of cover something up. were you thinking of anything in particular?

i keep seeing the outline of the keep on truckin guy in my scar now, the head is the vertical cut down the center, the angled part along my ribs is the guy's arm, and the last one is the side of his torso

>I hit a guardrail while cycling and disemboweled myself
Crazy shit

Man I'd want a scar like the pic in your post OP.

Doesn't matter how you got it, it adds character

Chicks dig scars

that's fucking metal

can you post a pic? I'm uncomfortable just imagining an impact to my own head like that, that must have been terrible

do you have any other effects? Like headaches or health risks to watch out for?

OP that's cool as fuck you're gonna look so good middle of the eye scars are up there with eyepatch on societal signifiers of being really badass but that you can't pull off without grievous injury

i have a single self harm scar which is definitely super fashionable and not dumb and attention seeking at all

At worst it's a filter to deter the kind of people who would think less of you for a scar that wasn't your fault. Don't worry about it. If you really want to minimize it, try a cream with vitamin e or cocoa butter after it's healed enough.

i was hiking by myself deep in the sierra nevada mountains and i came across a sizable mountain lion. it walked up to me curiously. i did not move. it looked me in the eyes to decipher my fear, but i did not show it although there was much fear going through my head. I mentally prepared to pull my knife and went through the motions in my head of repeatedly stabbing if it had pounced. luckily the lion turned and ran. Ever since, I've always imagined how a lion scar across the chest or the face would look. How bad ass I could have looked if it had pounced. Hoe many girls would think that would be hot af. anyways it depends on how you got the scar (or how you play it off how you got the scar). Stories are great so make one up in this case.

I got the same HP faggot scar, senpai. Fucking worst.

rad

op we're going to need a picture

just blur the rest of your face if you a scared boi

Scar tattoos are a pretty bad idea. The scar tissue makes it far more painful than normal tattoos, it bleeds a lot, it can cause fading or stretching... It can probably be done if you really wanted but it would suck ass actually getting and maintaining it.

This

Ye, I have a shit fantasy where I get a cut that kills my eye and I begin wearing an eyepatch

well it can be
>pic related (my own)
well i use it to make girls laugh and a conversation topic
i got it from getting stabbed by glass near my eye
i like it and it's not really big 0.5 inch to be exact