How often do you use shampoo if at all

been using shampoo less and less for a little while and it looks healthier what are your opinions

Only when i am a pig and don't untangle my hair for weeks and the sweat and dirt gets in it and i got to nuke it

Also interested in this question. I have very fine hair, but I feel as if shampooing less makes it look even thinner. Thoughts on this?

That's weird, I have fine hair and shampooing less actually makes it look thicker.

Maybe it's all in my head. I usually use thickening shampoo so I probably convinced myself it works.

I have thick hair but it just looks more natural and better for me when I shampoo it makes my hair cancer

Wish I couldn't, but it exacerbates my dandruff.

This is why you invest in a good paraben-free shampoo and an even better conditioner.

Or buzzcut 4lyfe

I use shampoo usually every third day.

I use american crew conditioner and Dove for men Shampoo.

Shampoo every other and condition once a week.

I have very fine blonde hair.

who /conditioneronly/

Do you wash every day and shampoo every other or wash+shampoo every other day?

Curious since i've also got fine blonde hair and it gets greasy if i dont wash it with shampoo daily

I shampoo twice a month, right before I cut my hair
>buzzcut life

My hair doesnt get very greasy though, even after a while with no shampoo.

Have dandruff so I gotta use it at least twice a week

I have long hair and haven't shampooed or conditioned or put anything in it for years now. My hair looks the best that it ever has and I get a lot of compliments on it. People always tell me how healthy it looks.

Prior to giving up putting anything in it, I had pretty bad dandruff. That's gone now, too.

I have thin curly hair. Between the filth from work and the product I need to get it to stay, I generally shampoo once every 2-3 days.

I don't condition anymore though. I find it just turns my hair into an impossible to style tumbleweed jewfro.

Use Nizoral once or twice max a week, once your hair dries put a bit of coconut oil in it to tame it.

>who /conditioneronly/

What is the effect?

Ugh once a day
My hair gets greasy very quickly

depending on hairstyle grease just looks better imo

don't do the no poo to the point where your hair smells though

you gotta watch out for sebum build up also

When not shampooing should you still soak your hair in water or just get it a bit wet?

this. also my bedhead is so bad that I can't fix it and stop it from standing straight up without a full wash.

at least, try scratching your scalp if you dont wash. you will have build up

once a week