>shitty fear of god yeezy "style"
>floral
>basically any all over print
>fucking ultraboosts im tired of seeing them

>>skate stuff worn by non skaters
wow your type actually exists

I agree with the rest, though

>people acting like Jordans are aesthetically pleasing
>Collars popped in 2016 (this one is more aimed at dads who have no idea but still)
>Elastic jogger-style cuffs at the bottom of jeans, could you look more fuccboi
>YEEZYS
>Prep in 2016
>Slip on vans
>Checkered slip on vans in particular
And, most painfully
>A LOT of people wearing 90s revival core because it's being overdone way too hard and it'll be dead soon and I've been waiting for this shit forever
I feel like a faggot wearing the same shit I've worn ever since I started caring about how I dress

>jordans, nike in general actually
>kanye west
>any vans that arent sk8 his or old skools
>floral anything
>round glasses
>ripped denim
>most shorts

>any vans that arent sk8 his or old skools
>ripped denim

You are a fucking moron

>trends

these hideous meme glasses

>high waist short
>high waist pants in general with tops that are so small that they barely reach the already high waisted pants
>high waist shit

No, you are. Vans are literally juvenile.

>people wearing 2 different patterns at once
>clashing colors
>ramones
>non activated almonds

>birkenstock/ sandals in general
>round glasses
>stripped shirt (mime core)

>being this pleb

Who else /formal/ here?

I Work in a large office with a lot of departments

>skinny guys wearing suits 2 sizes too big to look bigger
>black suits , red shirts
>big square toed chunky shoes
>3 piece suits without a tie
>young fat fedoralords with an old 4 button suit buttoned all the way up. All taking "classy" photos for their angelfire sites

The biggest sinner of them all
>all buttons buttoned. All the time.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Lmao anybody dressing like that can enjoy never being promoted. Firms that have dress codes like that typically have management that really gives a shit about your clothing.

My family owns a real estate company that I help run. We don't have a dress code in our office and everybody is surprisingly pretty good about finding the right balance between casual and work appropriate. The only person that doesn't really care is one of our IT staff but he kicks ass so nobody minds.

Tbh the only thing that bothers me are when we have bankers in the office to talk about new/existing lines of credit:

>gee, I sure wish my office was this casual
>haha wow I feel over dressed
>oh man I wish I didn't have to wear the uniform

Ffs I live in Texas, business professional isn't really a thing here. Why is it that even the regional banks still make everybody play dress up?

>talking to a grill
>"I'm so into fashiun!"
>ask them their favorite designer
>"COS, it's like high end H&M!"
>kys
every time

piece suits without a tie
why are three piece suits still a thing anyway
>disgust

agree with everything except the flower stuff and all over print. there's some really nice shirts with those. only bad ones are those vaporwave meme 'printallover' stuff.

he's right thought. guessing you own thrasher. or use a shoelace belt, or even skate shoes.

>joggers

Fuck you

massive pleb

People who wear nice footwear but then leave the laces hanging out all over looking like shit.

Protip: Tuck them the fuck in.

Basically this exept
>all over print
I just want a pea dot jacket

someone is wrong on the internet momma

Dear low. The triple low rise jeans. What a rare sighting.

>mixing nike and adidas

Just pick one ffs. I know it shouldn't trigger my autism but it does

this

I didn't say joggers specifically, nothing wrong with cotton track pants if you don't care about how you dress. They're a completely neutral piece of clothing. It's jeans with jogger cuffs that are for faggots

The very concept of wearing a uniform to work, let alone one as impractical as a suit or shirt and tie, is really fucking stupid. I've come to realise this as I work in a suiting store.

>fucking ultraboosts im tired of seeing them

They're the I want yeezys but can't afford them shoe.

>there are people out there who want yeezys
It's like those people who are into pozzing

>inferior genetics with all the money and nice clothes
>superior genetics with no sense of style
>people not catching trends or caring about fashion
>people that compliment me when they look 5/10
>having one friend who actually cares about fashion
>being more fashionable than most girls I know
>mallcore fashion
>this whole large vintage band tee with distressed jeans and yeezys/ralph lauren hat
the undershirt always looks like a fuckin diaper and obviously the person wearing it doesnt like metallica or iron maiden very much
>the stigma around heroin

>"you should model"
>"do you model?"
>"are you in a band?"
>"what do you play/do?"
people expect me to be somebody based off looks
it just makes me feel retarded since im fairly normal

>Yeezy season on a budget
I can't stand it, I can't stand long tees, ripped shits etc. you either go all in with the look or you don't do it at all
>Converse
Such an ugly fucking shoe, nobody outside of high school should wear them
>CDG Converse
You spent $110 on a shoe congrats, you're not hot shit
>People who wear this year/seasons Supreme and think they're hot shit
Yeah congrats you got a $40 shirt, you're not special shit the reason Supreme is know for what it is is becuase there are people dropping $300 on jumpers and jackets from 4 years ago.
>Fly knit shoes
>Roshie Runs
>Athleisure in general
>$300 Jordans with a busted fit
Makes no sense and annoys the fuck out of me, your wealth should be distributed throughout your outfit
>White people in Streetwear, Jordans, Supreme etc.
Shit just looks so goofy to me maybe it's becuase I am black and it just seems like white kids trying to be black, to me
>Cav Empt.
Fucking ugly
>Putting random Japanese characters on a shit
>Fear of God
Looks awful, is boring and played out
>People who wear, HM, Zara, Forever 21 etc. and think they're "Fvashion kvillas"
I mean I get it those stores have a place for their price point but at the same time all that stuff says to me is "I don't know how to dress myself or express my own individuality"
>This whole Faux vintage thing that's going around with Alessandro Michele, and Hedi Slimane
I feel like all it's doing is appropriating, youth and cool and it's all really lame and corny to me, all their doing is selling youth to the exact youth that can't afford it. It just seems so corny to me.

You sound like an asshole

i bet you're guys mad fun to hang with

I feel the same way when black people try to be Doctors or Lawyers. Why the hell do they appropiate white culture? They should stick to gangbangin

no.

Even the models who walk for SLP find the clothes to be corny, because it's all faux vintage that is literally marked up 150x. And most of the fits are based on $15 thrift store outfits, which is the greatest irony.

I feel the same way when black people speak english.

ooga booga kn-kn-t-t-t-t-x-x-kn wooga

Yeah, I remember in a Show Studio discussion about SLP someone was talking about how there was this model walking for Saint Laurent, and when they handed her what she was supposed to wear it was a look taken directly from her instagram only with higher end fabrics

WE WAZ KAAAAAANGZ AN SHEEEIT, WE BUILDED MEEERIKA

how do you manage

oh yeah man, those $15 leather biker jackets you find in thrift stores are great

I love the sleek harnessed wyatts I find at my local Goodwill too

>brand synergy

Doctors and lawyers did not originate in europe

both are athletic brands
stop meming, it's just performance clothing

instagrammers who wear head-to-toe rick owens/ccp/yohji gothninja whatever brands and think they're part of some niche fashion elite when they're no different from people who post chanel/louisvuitton/gucci, just showboating applied to a different aesthetic but with the added pretention of wearing "niche" designer clothes

fashion/style bloggers in general

elitist tumblr bloggers who think anything designed past the year 2000 isn't worth batting an eye at

Oh yes.
This so much.

Except the career Lawyer did.

WEARING HEELS WITH SOCKS

What triggers me in Poorland
>Cheap olive bombers
>Mallcore
>Being two years behind in trends
>All Jordans which are not 1s
>Cheap shoes with weird colors
>More than one pattern
>Weird looks when you are FULL RICK
>Making fun of thrifts when mallcore
>Girls trying Tumblr style knowing shit about it
>Streetwear
>Anything stussy

>Prep in 2016
whats wrong with prep

its for fedoras and redditors

i usually wear brands in that umbrella and nothing triggers me more than ig people who have clearly no knowledge or appreciation for the brand rock it head-to-toe just because they browsed sz once and think theyre part of a MUH SOPER SEKRET KLUB

agreed with your point though. shoving your own arbitrary tastes down other's throats is very uneffay

Those are beautiful

You are retarded.

You're a >(you) farming faggot/10, agree about the converse though.

>techwear
its literally autism in purest form

Literally nothing is wrong with prep. Remember you're posting on Veeky Forums, where most people are poor, and most people don't work office jobs that have a dress code.

you realize Supreme was invented by a white dude for skaters? (Mostly white, especially in the 90s) - you could have used any nigger brand like true religion and you literally picked a brand meant for russian or irish crack baby american immigrant white kids

>COS
Where do you live? I've never heard of this brand in my life but it sounds Kewi

Look at their button ups and knitwear it all looks like stuff from a thrift sore.

>techwear
>autism

is this Veeky Forums, or some bizzaro version of it?

>the joke->
my head

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Nothing wrong with prep itself, it's just that so many people who dress prep are faggots. Most commonly, it's douchey young guys who desperately want to look like yung kennedy and have the air of arrogance to go with it. Idk, I only know one guy who dresses prep regularly and doesn't happen to also be a cock.

Also old dudes in prep are usually arseholes. Both of these are just my observations as a person who works in suiting and encounters more people who wear prep than you usually would.

I feel it. Being a guy with long hair makes people assume you do one of the things you listed. Feelsbadman

>Where do you live?
Europe, the brand is pretty big in the US and EU as far as I know.

Always H&M

all techfags have never grown up past the point of childhood. they literally dress like anime characters

I'll be dead in under a year

>90s revival

from about 2005-2012 people ripped on 90s fashion hard, now it's a meme, and what's worse, the more influential people I see irl (not "internet fashion enthusiasts", the actual taste makers) are going into full mid/late 90s with the buzzcuts/undercuts done in braids like they're in korn circa 1996/ ankle exposed khaki pants and wearing oversized "vintage" Rage Against The Machine/Deftones merch

>two years behind in trends

tell me, what do they wear that's behind, and what do you see as the "current" trend?

Just fashion people in general really. They are the most insufferable cunts; I'm just a student learning to make clothes and I model part time but everywhere I go it's the same holier-than-thou-because-I-am-Veeky Forums attitude. Like fuck, wait until your 60 and your still wearing ricks and dying your hair jet black because "it's fashun". I've seen it and they are the saddest cunts out there.

So word to the wise; it's a lifetime pursuit, it'll rob you of your money, time, and sanity...this endless cyclical pursuit of consumption. And the more you consume, the heavier you become, and the easier it is for the real systems: those crooked kings at LVMH, H&M, Zara to push us into the ground.

I could rant and rave about how we are all killing ourselves with fashion; the economy is fucked because of fast fashion and the oil industry: those two things alone are what is going to set us into a financial apocalypse in as little as 5 years. Just watch and see.

And your tricky rickys are most likely made from dog leather btw

Yeah but it was adopted by black people and black culture

I own all of these three + dickies and white crew socks. I've never stepped on a skateboard in my entire life.

Deftones are gods boi

>>people that compliment me when they look 5/10
wonder why that happens to you......................

Never understood why out of all the edgy nu metal bands Deftones gets a pass. They're just as pleb as the rest of the growly verses clean choruses crew, which includes metalcore

>Even the models who walk for SLP find the clothes to be corny
proof?

oh no not cultural appropriation

W2c

just mad because you cant afford slp rofl
is everyone on Veeky Forums poor? it feels like you are all wageslaves that try to be faux-fashionable, and dont have any other hobbies besides critiquing other nobodies on this anime site.

>guessing you own thrasher. or use a shoelace belt, or even skate shoes.
none of these degenerate items, desu

Why stussy?

I made myself a bag from dog leather. its not a bad material.

Mixing brands like Adidas and Nike or Ralph with lacoste. Also ripped and bleached jeans is something i really fucking hate.

are you from korea?

literally the biggest hater on the planet right here. I can smell the jealous and envy in your post

A suit isn't really a uniform.

It operates just like one. Even if you can mix and match colour, it's still a really stupid design that gets used all over the world for no reason

>Prep
>Bad
More people need to start dressing that way. Would instantly make the world a more attractive place.

Found the

>adidas
>Dad hats
>Kanye
>basically any street wear trend

they're like $20 less than 350s tho

white bread detected

With all due respect, I'd rather tweeze my ass hairless with a pair of Operation game tweezers than ever have to spend more than five minutes with you.