Homescreens
Post 'em
Rate others and recommend scheme improvements

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/676339784/kustom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's pretty nice, nothing too special but clean enough

Ur not fooling anybody that's not yours

I've been trying some different stuff with mine, so I'm kinda in between stages. Will post my old setup as well.

Really not a fan of the wallpaper at all. But you have a nice setup. 6.5/10

I think I've seen this on /wg/ before. 7/10

Good setup, basic neckbeard animu wallpaper. At least it's black and white. 6/10

Here's my previous look

Nothing's basic about me

Lost the original pic for this. Anyone got?

Google image search it, buddy. It took me twenty seconds to find.

As I said, I like the setup. I'm not saying you're basic just that the anime girl aesthetic is as played out and fedoracore as it gets.

Also,.
>that many typefaces

O shit. You right

OP you setup is very cool. How did you make it?

It might be. He starts the thread in /wg/ (the person who made it originally)

Hi adrift

R8 & h8

Neat I like it 8/10
Web 4/10
Like the wallpaper 7/10
Love it, what's the icon pack? 9/10

*Weeb

Flight Lite with Nova Launcher

Reposting.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s5. What apps/what do I need to do to make my setup more personalized?

hey friend can i get that wp though?

Here you go.

Nah, that was me. Just don't feel appropriate tripping on Veeky Forums
It is, and hi

looks shit but I can't really be bothered playing around with it

Hi pls big me up

hi mobo

Current one.
Took the photo, it was the house across from my old bus stop.

Coogie sweater now

I've made a little more progress on mine; pic related.
Very very well done. Only concern I would have is not having a clock. You could make a small, icon-sized clock widget with the buzz widget app if you wanted to. Still, solid 9/10.

Like the wallpaper, but the clock doesn't interact well with the background at all. If that's a custom widget, I'd recommend adding a white rectangle item behind the clock features and dialing opacity down to like 40%. That way you still have the color scheme but without sacrificing visibility and functionality. Also, lose the labels under the icons. Pretty good icon pack though. 6.2/10

I remember you from the last thread. I love what you've got going on here. 9.5/10

Fedoracore wallpaper, tacky font. Good icons, and at least it's fairly clean. 4/10

Get a launcher like Nova or Apex, and some icon packs like Glyphsy, Whicons, Min, Lines, etc. Then I recommend buzz widget for custom widgets with a lot of options as to what you can make it look like. just don't try to do too much or have too many things all in one place. Don't be afraid to use folders or multiple screens. Also, semi-related, use Google keyboard if you want your phone to look good across all apps. It has several different simple and clean themes as well as letting you use your own background. Your lockscreen background looks good, btw.

>Not having a close up of the red Griffith's Adam's apple
6/10

Clean, comfy, and unique. 8.2/10

I like that photo a lot. I would change the typeface though; that one looks like a cheap advertisement. 7.1/10

What even is the point of changing how iOS looks if you're not gonna actually change how iOS looks? Those stacked icons are incredibly stupid. Nice pape though. 4.8/10

Decent I guess. 6/10

Full size if interested.

And yeah I've been meaning to download some better fonts, just haven't gotten around to it. This has been my setup for so long I honestly forgot it could be customized.

Dig yours too by the way. Likewise I'd be interested to see it in a more modern font. The serifs aren't sitting well with me.
Are the circles buttons or are they page markers?

howd i do?

1/2

And lockscreen

wall please?

I now have a burning desire to go into that house. And one of the circles is a folder, one is the app drawer.

bumping cause i got new phone
these moto stock images are trash

im a guy

> Take picture
> Darken/desaturate
> KLWP
> Circle, flip 180, blur, darken
> Smaller circle, darken, done
> Icons are "Min"

> im a gay

What app do you guys use to ahow multiple home screens?

What?

I cant figure out a good way of putting all my screens together. I have 4 in total on my phone.

Oh boy how exciting

This is effay

7/10 Looks comfy. Try changing the white icons/clock to a yellow/orange, to match the moon/fire.

9/10, not too big on the icons but at least the color matches well. Wallpaper please.

7/10
Good color scheme, if not a little boring

5/10
Would prob grow on me in time

7/10 for the background, change the messenger app

I want to get the same picture but one that fits just right and looks neat, not a bit blurry from zooming in..

Mine

This is nice

>so retro

all these normies with two clocks and mixmatched icons baka

rate me faggots and pls suggest new wallpaper
has to be dark and not clash with icons

umm how are you guys doing this? I've always hated the way my home screen looked but have been too scared to root my phone or download a random homescreen changing app.

we root our phones and download homescreen changing apps

what kind of answer did you expect?

I didn't root, just get a launcher like nova or there's some others i cant remember

Fuck rooting.
Nova Launcher and Zooper Widget.

Alright.

Swipe down pulls the notification bar, swipe up opens Contacts+ (SMS, phone, etc.), double-tap opens the app drawer, and the home button opens the camers.

Shortcuts are Duolingo, Opera, Messenger, and Shuttle+. Icons are Tiny White. Launcher is Nova.

R8 and h8 ?

Dig the overall feel but Licek icons seem a little too round for it in my opinion

Everything is different there's no theme, the typefaces are all different and you have 2 clocks, I highly recommend you get a icon pack

Nvm that's the weather app, but you really do need an icon pack, I like the wallpaper though

don't h8 plz

Colour is overrated

I NEED SOME BBQ SAUCE PLZ

This.

Also, what icon pack is that?
t.

cool. Love how it's a grid

i use whicons

Thanks.

post the pape man

Thank you, love it.

here ya got

how, why, I want it.

thanks

If you want to get rated then rate first you fucking dickhead faggots

i'm still doing this thing

also lock screen

v nice user

github.com/676339784/kustom

post original pic?

Thinking of getting a new phone, any Veeky Forums suggestions?

e f f a y

What do you have now?

5s

If you're willing to make the android switch, do it.
I don't know anything other than what I have, which is a Galaxy S6 and I dig it.

The clock and calendar look nice. Not a fan of icons.
In love with the pape though if you could post that.

ONODERA SHOULD HAVE WON ITS NO FAIR THEY BOTH LIKED EACH OTHER FROM THE START NO FAIR

I wanna keep the search bar because I use it a lot and I keep the top bar because it's more efficient than a widget

Uno Moralez

follow /g/'s circlejerk and get the Nexus 6p, I have it love it, so much customization options and that sweet stock android