FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

im a skinny ass male 18 Y/O and I want to become more filled out but no matter what or how much I eat i cant gain weight. help!

>looking to gain weight
wrong place bro, but just eat healthy and eat more than your tdee

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 Join the discord

>tfw 19
>tfw clear laugh lines already from losing so much weight

THERE IS A HELL AND I AM IN IT

you might be just looking at memes too much

Nah, I barely look at memes.

better stop laughing pronto

stranger things has some good thinspo

what makes you smile so much then?

She's pretty cute.

That wasn't me. I dunno why, but I always laugh when I'm with the lads. Either they are extremely funny or I am just laugh-prone.

Get your laugh box repaired desu.

I'm get nervous a lot and am generally shy. I tend to smile when I feel that way

I have no hope

I **

>I have no hope
botulinum toxin

doesn't botox make you look fake

I guess I'd rather look like plastic than 28

Juvéderm tho

nah just autistic

thanks I'll look into it after I get to my gw

Np, work in a hair salon downtown in a big city.
Get to hear all the tips.

>no matter how much i eat i cant gain weight meme

Figure out your TDEE and eat a surplus. It's that easy, retard.

>19 hrs into fast
>Roommate eating pringles

Booo
You can do it, user! The salt will make you bloat anyway!

Yeah, I have some bad water retention rn from intermittent fasting with black beans.
Def need this fast.

We still posting ourselfs?

At 143 at 5'8" right now, wanna go down another 20.

Pop that pussy and show your pink nips

>>Veeky Forums11620025
Many skinny women do age quite well though, as long as they are healthy about it. Angelina Jolie was a drug user and has ED, of course she looks haggard. Sofia Coppola, Natalia Vodinova, Magdalena Frackowiak, Christy Turlington, Clemence Poesy... all examples of women past the 30 mark who still look great for their age and reasonably thin. Sure, their incomes probably help them out with skincare, but there's still a clear difference between going auschwitz mode through starving and doing drugs and getting thin the healthy way.

Pic related I think looks gorgeous too but I'm sure someone would say she looks haggard due to her gaunt cheeks

i'm retarded

What's your goal I'm the same height

Hey guys. pic is me at 60kg

gonna need to see it from the back

beautiful wide hips

Height?

Nice progress.
What size pants do you wear now? I'm exactly the same height/weigh, but I think I look so much fatter then you.

Good job! Keep it up! Do you have a small frame and wide hips?
Im 5'9 and expect to be around there by November

6'3

I like your neck.

Just try to be as healthy as possible if you don't want to age badly. Don't smoke, don't drink, don't do hard drugs, use sunscreen, stay hidhratted. Unfortunately/Fortunately it also has a lot to do with genetics as well. My dad's 50, eats horribly, is overweight, smokes and gets a sunburn every summer and nobody believes him he's older than 35. Btw, I didn't know Angelina had an ED! She's still beautiful though imo.

I love this pic soo much.

Thanks man

not him but that's me

I come to /thinspo/ because it's the only place that people don't shit on me for being skinny

Was just told I'm currently too thin, with a BMI of 17,7. I feel fine like this and clothes fit so fucking well now but I want to lose even more weight, although I realize in my mind I am anorexic.

Great body imo. My ex boyfriend was like this, love it.

>Was just told I'm currently too thin
By whom?

Do you think you're anorexic because you want to be underweight or do you recognise that your eating behaviour is unhealthy?

Thank you, are you thinspo?

By a nurse, lol. Idk I hardly restrict, I just eat little, also because of my meds. However, my mind is not satisfied with my current weight and I am afraid it will never be.

Yeah that's what I mean, regardless of genetics you can still look as good as you can do by taking care of yourself. Some people are lucky but if you aren't it's a case of taking measures to look after yourself. Unless you're really unlucky with some incurable rare deformation.

I do think Angie is still beautiful too, she's just not aged very well.

>By a nurse, lol.
I don't get this, I have friend that's really thin because she eats super healthily and does a lot of cardio (like for fun) and both of her parents are doctors and have never said anything against her weight. Then I have another friend who's barely underweight who was told by her doctor that she's the "poster child of anorexia". Like, I'd like to believe you can trust doctors with this shit, but I think you also need to trust your own intuition.

>Idk I hardly restrict, I just eat little, also because of my meds. However, my mind is not satisfied with my current weight and I am afraid it will never be.
I don't think anyone will ever be entirely happy with their body, that's just natural, but trust your guts if you think you're being unhealthy.

Do you find this attractive?

I think a little (really only a little) muscle definition would be nice but you're sitting down so maybe you have that and I just can't see it.

Anorexia General? Anorexia General! xDDDDXD

Just a reminder that anything is possible

delet this

anzu is best thinspo

>tfw I'll never be her

No

standing

oops forgot pic

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

on the edge

i lov u frogo

YOU CAN'T TARGET WEIGHT LOSS

Hot

just downed another bottle, thanks frogo

Can tea with stevia break my fast? I know it has no calories, but I dunno if it does anything to sugar levels in the blood

google glycemic index, also what is your "fast"?

It shouldn't affect your fast, I've drunk diet coke while fasting before. Assume it's a similar effect.

ilu frof

OP just wanted to thank you for making these

Thanks I did, it's 0
Also looked at IF forums and ppl say it's ok
I'm not sure for how long, either 20 or 32. Depends when I'll go to sleep
Oki thanks

>posting jewish propaganda pictures on a nazi cartoon message board

routine?

Doubles as hair inspo

post stats pls

>(((fucktards))) invade the comfiest thread on the board again

what am I supposed to do when I get all light headed because I haven't eaten much breakfast?

>eating breakfast

more veggies friendo

>try to eat small portions
>always hungry
>eat large portions, use up my calories
>still hungry
i really dont wanna drink coffee 24/7

>tfw skinny but wide hips

end it

Luv u

178cm 60kg guy here

Can i get to complete skelly mode with skinny legs by eating below 400kcal for 20 days?

>you take your normal dinner, cut the half of it and replace it with veggies
>drink more water
>EVEN MORE WATER
>find yourself someone to workout with
>just get your gf to workout with you ^^

just kill yourself fat fuck

losertown.org/eats/cal.php (if you can even manage to eat that little for so long)

Sorry but fat user makes me laugh every fucking time.

The rope wouldn't hold

>thinspo picture with cut marks

Is Cosmo thinspo?