Poorfag General

Where are we supposed to shop now that Uniqlo is going down the shitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

tillys.com/product/Converse/Sneakers/CONVERSE-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Hi-II-Mens-Shoes--/Grey/271148115
tillys.com/product/Converse/Sneakers/CONVERSE-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Hi-Shoes/Grey/271121115
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grow up, get a job, and move out of your mother's basement.

Thrift store, swap meet, dollar store, garage sales, and the pawn shop.

taobao

not everyone had life handed to them, fucking faggot

/poor/-but-moving-soon-for-job-with-upward-mobility here with a question:

where should i try to sell the clothes i don't want before i move?

i don't have any #RARE designer shit or anything but have some quality pieces: inherited vintage workwear from grandparents, desirable thrifts, more inherited vintage milsurp, etc.

i don't expect anything to be worth more than like $50, and that's a price i'd only expect to see for one of these pieces at an upscale trust-fund-targetd thrift place

IS the uniqlo quality going bad a maymay or only an american thing? I ordered a pack of white tees a week ago and it's miles better than Zara or other shit stuff

having a job is different from having life handed to you idiot. seriously i grew up pretty poor but i did fine in school and went to cheap public college and now i make good money.

Best bet would be selling on grailed/etsy/ebay (etsy is best for vintage stuff imo). Following that would be urban thrift shops, they usually have a thing where they buy your clothes but you'll get nearly nothing.

ebay or grailed's basics section

Hollister has a sale on pants if you guys are interested. 24 per pair.

Tilly's has has some Grey All Star II's for 35$ and some other stuff also shipping is 1.99

Topman has a sale too, but most of the shits been snatched up already.

I think these generals should at least have some kind of sale info being shared, this is all I got. Also reddit (I know) has a good section where they talk about sales. Frugalmalefashion. I hate the layout of the site, but I don't really know where else to go.

>they have high top chuck IIs for $34
>size 8
Why do I even check?

A L I E X P R E S S

agreed I just got like 3 things from china in the mail today, all look real. op go broke or go home

dont just go to 1 store. when you're poor af you basically look everywhere for anything. Try ebay/grailed for starters and if you can afford gas search for local thrift stops and shit

hahaha

Trying to find stuff on there is a pain in the ass now. I don't have the patience to figure out wtf to type in like addy shoe me rikee rong time good quality.

>Moving out and getting a job now requires being a trust fund baby

Yeah jeez with a mentality like that I wonder how you could possibly be a failure

I honestly just shop at thrift stores,online anything or going to an actual store costs too much. Hate me all you want,i've ascended past this whole meme fashion bullshit so i like whatever i put on myself.

Sorry to break it to you but this is how 90% of actual models and actual stylish people buy their clothes. So you haven't distanced yourself from fashion, you're actually winning.

Well i didn't know that,feels great tho.

You just made my day better,user.

I'd recommend learning how to sew and other shit like that so you can tailor your own clothes without having to waste money on others. Just invest in a machine,or buy a used one and get learning. Saves you money in the long run and you can make a job out of it

Should I cop the dark grey ones or light grey ones ? I'm a poorfag that needs some beaters.
tillys.com/product/Converse/Sneakers/CONVERSE-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Hi-II-Mens-Shoes--/Grey/271148115
tillys.com/product/Converse/Sneakers/CONVERSE-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Hi-Shoes/Grey/271121115

Seen this exact thread with the same wording twice before

Kekd

American Apparel

hear me out they have:
-good basics with sizing not made for manlets or fatties
-good manufacturing process with slave labor in LA instead of China
-whore-core for their women's line
-zero branding
-good cuts/fits
-cheap af

Their quality is absolute fucking shit though
From my experience Uniqlo does everything better
And their sizing is also fucking awful, the few tees and sweatshirts I bought from them were short as fuck
The manufacturing process might sound good on a paper as well but the truth is the quality is atrocious and the China made H&M crap holds up as well if not better

And I mean I wouldn't even mind if AA stepped their game the fuck up, made actually better quality garments, LESS fucking clothes overall and prices were bit higher. I really want to like them but every single time I have just been disappointed.

>pawn shop
I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

uniqlo's quality is still good imo, they're just going up with sizes because americans are getting fatter and fatter. wish they were selling japanese sizes in europe instead

Nike has some converse on sale

what if I'm a poorfag because I am in uni atm.

STOP SUGGESTING THIS SHIT.

Just go to Topman, Asos, and H&M

no they don't

those pics were photoshop

sigh.....

Employee login and his idea of trolling is to get you to briefly go on their godawful site to see that the sale doesn't exist.

Muji is also good, isnt it? Simple. They also have linens if thats your thing. But its so odd to buy clothes from there because the selection is small. Theyre uniqlo if uniqlo put more focus on furniture than clothes

Nike owns Converse FYI

which is the best topman or asos? Or should I just buy from urban outfitters?