Daily reminder that Christ's Church was dead for over a thousand years until THIS based man raised it from the tomb

Daily reminder that Christ's Church was dead for over a thousand years until THIS based man raised it from the tomb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gishKKdpj_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keksimus maximus

What i feared most about Veeky Forums when it was created was /lol/ shitposters. Turns out amateur theologian christfags are the true cancer of this board. I never thought we'd need a religious containment board.

/pol/*, not /lol/ ofc

lol

PROTESTANTS GET OUT

REEEEEEEE

this, the amount of stupid fucking threads they create is out of proportion.

You could say Veeky Forums is truly... /rel/.

>Luther
>No Kierkegaard
>No Aquinas
>No Augustine
>No Desert Fathers

Dost thou even readest, novice?
I mean ffs. Protestants without Kierkegaard is one of the saddest balls to drop imo.

I'll take Christposters above /pol/tards any day desu.

>atheist being a cuckold

Once the religious subjectivism of the medieval church was eliminated in Protestant countries, the energy consumed by desperately seeking and "earning" salvation was turned outward, and a thousand years of intellectual, political, social, economic, and religious stagnation ended.

By his innocent and substitutionary death, and bodily resurrection, Christ had fulfilled the demands of God's law on behalf of all who believed in him.

>christfags are the true cancer of this board
*protestants
ftfy

no more human sacrifice maymays

you are just mad we have actual discussion

>Luthor
He was on the right track, but the guys with the real bible got tortured to death while he did nothing to stop it

>the guys with the real bible got tortured to death while he did nothing to stop it
who were those guys? name?

Funniest jpg of the day.

German Anabaptists, apparently.

The Vatican has a bloody history most people are completely oblivious to, due to Jesuit influence in education.

Why? They are just as bad if not worse. You can actually discuss things with /pol/tards occasionally without them going off on a tangent about jews or blacks.

Can't say the same about the league of christposting autists and their particular pet issues.

improved for better clarity

>german anabaptists
nice heresy you got there m8

these people were batshit insane and got discarted by their own followers in the end.

>Women only produce a few hundred eggs their whole life
>Men produce millions of sperm every day
Looking at it scientifically God obviously meant for men to take multiple wives.

>God obviously meant for men to take multiple wives.

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”

It was only possible because so many men were dead.
Otherwise, it leads to pic related.

>I can understand God empirically.

>a /pol/ shitposting thread

Yeah, you have to baptize infants OR THEY GO TO HELL.

Nice doctrine your totalitarian church has there, papist.

And maybe more importantly, the bible was taught in a dead language, kept chained to pulpits, and generally not taught at all to the "commoners".

>OR THEY GO TO HELL.
Limbo. It's Limbo.

I am honestly tired of arguing with your morons. In this video you'll see James White who refutes himself on this very exact point and shows the inconsistency and unbiblical basis of baptist beliefs.
From the minute 35:00
youtube.com/watch?v=gishKKdpj_4

I-I am not a jew...

I have to assume that this is shitposting, ignorance, or some wayward Lutheran Wahhabist /pol/tard.

>"First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools … This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians …"

>"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."

>"Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."

>"Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb …"

>"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside …"

>"Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them …"

>"Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow … But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc., … then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., … then eject them forever from the country …"

Luther's views on the Jews are hilarious.

>Jews don't convert because people are mean to them
>Okay, we tried being nice, now why aren't they being Christian now
>Oh, Jesus, we should have killed them when we had the chance

The man never had any thought whatsoever that a person might not think the way he did, it's crazy.
He preached of free and open interpretation, and got pissed when their disagreed with his.

He was an absolute, self absorbed imbecile.

If any of the Reformers actually needed burning, it was Luther.

>>It's another "christards refight the 30 years war over the internet episode".
lol