Overcoat inspo?

overcoat inspo?
gonna get cold and shitty in the UK soon so i want to look at copping one

I'd recommend going second-hand. Overcoats must be one of the best savings in terms of new vs old.

You can get something beautiful that was expensive as balls when it was new and it's barely been worn because it was too posh for its owner.

lol unless youre a formal looking type or attending a funeral dont bother
Skeleton college kids just look cringy and painful to look at in these things

Agreed. I got a fox brothers English wool overcoat for 3 Euros in top notch condition. Its 60s or 70s and would cost100s new now

So I've got this thrifted three button overcoat in black wool. It's a right-under-knee length. How do i pull off a coat like this, with a casual snart wardrobe?

FYI, I have no fedora kek.

Here's a pic of a similar cost for reference.

The reason why I'm asking is because I feel like the colour black overkills a casual outfit.

>casual outfit
>overcoat
Don't be that guy

I'm skinny though. Maybe I could pull off a slp-ish look?

you have a good face but i don't like the hair at all

>he thinks normal people think slp looks good

Christ this Veeky Forums meme needs to die

Nobody thinks an anorexic pale bug eyed skeleton wearing an overcoat for casual wear looks good you pathetic tryhard lol

not everything is about memes walter

Agree. Grow the hair buddy

Sorry you're fat and get girls who wear uggs, buddy.

>too scared to wear something as basic as an overcoat

bet you wear hoodies too fag huh, why are you even here

it's fine, there are tons of fits with long overcoats if you browse e.g. the sufu waywt archive imgur links.

Got one from tm lewin on a sale, would recommend

Got mine from AllSaints. You can get them from a suit shop but they tend to be bulky.

Another coat i have, this is from Moss Bros, more formal looking

Those shoes are beep-bop-bee-doop-boot-boppin

xx

This is fucking dope. Which coat specifically is this?

I really wanna try Nixoncore but I feel like people will just assume I got a cheap, oversized coat.

What's Nixon doing that gives his coat...volume without making it look oversized?

Nah bruh, next level as fuck, them trousers are crazy
Wait till Balenciaga ss17 comes out and get one of their coats

>What's Nixon doing that gives his coat...volume without making it look oversized?

wearing it over a full 70's cut suit?

lmao this reminds me of that russian dude in an oversized suit

yall know what picture im talking about

Normal people do though? Normal people think the likes of Lenny Kravits and Harry Styles look good, and their day to day shit is what most people think of when you say 'slp'

w2c these shoes and that coat famalam?

Allsaints Alba Coat senpai
Shoes are zara monk strap boots in brown suede x

Got this overcoat made earlier this year.

Time to start wearing it soon, getting cold again.

Sauce a day later. Thank God.

No I regularly wear an overcoat during the winter, I normally dress business casual

still looking 4 this

What brand is this plz

I will jerk that man off.

> he's on Veeky Forums to impress normies

s-sorry

I'll be picking up this Hugo Boss one

Don't.

dont buy a coat which is supposed to go over a suit. if you do, it will need heavy tailoring

w2c?

loving the fabric and how casual it is

Love the glen plaid and texture. Great piece my dude.

Thanks! It's a MTM from a local (swedish) atelier.

Thanks! I wanted something more rustic and casual than a formal navy blue or grey that you usually see.

Really happy with the result, will be getting 2 more coats from them (a thicker winter coat and a water repellent cotton coat) once I've saved up some more money and gained some weight.

can confirm. made this mistake myself

i do like the allsaints overcoats

i got the grove coat, surprisingly light

pic related

that looks like shit my man

where to cop coats like this

Any overcoats for manlets? All I'm seeing is shit that you can wear if your 6'+

check out some asian brands

i love long wool coats i have three in white navy and red, and one in black faux fur. i got all of them while thrifting :+)

Navy surplus peacoat + suit. Thouhts?

where are good places to go second hand shopping in the UK? we don't have goodwill and shit like Yanks do

i doubt fit will be an issue. My Burberry wool coat fit perfectly in my suit size.

idk where you live but there are lots of second hand stores in London, and charity shops are the equivalent to goodwill

been to brick lane and that before, it was alright

the charity shops round my way are just shit places that sell china sets and VHS tapes

looks abit like acne charlie

polish businessman

its a lot darker than that picture, i spose thats just the photographers lighting. Looks fine as long as long as your dont get a too large size.

Its easy to get coats that are too big for you desu

im talking about the cut, the collar and flap thingy makes me think of fedora lord cosplay level stuff

fellow brit here op, ive had this overcoat for years, comfy in winter up north and also quite stylish for the look i go for. got it second hand a while back, look in charity shops etc.

you look like an absolute king mate id friend you instantly

seems sarcastic but incase its not thanks :)

i mean you dont look like a chad pretty far away actually but you look like u get really fun when u relax

Uniqlo makes a great one breasted overcoat but can't seem to find it online

I've got a raf black overcoat (ss 2000) that's too big for me. Anyone interested?

UH YES

wearing muh ankle length yohji coat all britwinter desu

That's some Doctor Who core right there

try the kid's section

Link me

Don't like this idea, but if you are a manlet that's still better than choosing overcoat.