I started getting interested in fashion a bit besides wearing the same plain clothes with a vans shoe...

i started getting interested in fashion a bit besides wearing the same plain clothes with a vans shoe. but im a bit confused with this board, can an oldfag explain some of these things,

> getting emotional over clothes and acting like its highschool again
>asking autistic shit like what is the most effay water? most fa drink? how can you lack character this hard?
>having absolutely no personality or taste besides doing what some user says on this board
>peoples obsession with fascism
>neckbeard tier threads where shut-ins call guys with a gf beta( like come on man, you call someone with a cutie beta on an anime imageboard) or nu-male
>thinking depression is cool (this is far the most autistic one, im telling you as someone who is depressed and on ssri)
>people being absolute miserable and having some serious mental problem, crying over not being tall enough or not having a model-tier jawline (i kinda understand this because im 21 and balding, it fucking sucks for sure. but in there threads i feel like insecure fucks just trying to bring others down, or each-other)
>obsession with rick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30L0n3G2FfA
youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0
youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI
youtube.com/watch?v=J2EszglObH4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Memes

> getting emotional over clothes and acting like its highschool again
it's Veeky Forums. most people are children.
>asking autistic shit like what is the most effay water? most fa drink? how can you lack character this hard?
people are bored.
>having absolutely no personality or taste besides doing what some user says on this board
it's Veeky Forums. nerds who are into cartoons. fashion can be daunting for these sorts.
>peoples obsession with fascism
fashion and fascism has a long history. Veeky Forums is also mostly made up of edgy or racist american kids who don't have much experience of the world so it's bound to appeal to them too
>neckbeard tier threads where shut-ins call guys with a gf beta( like come on man, you call someone with a cutie beta on an anime imageboard) or nu-male
it's 4 chan
>thinking depression is cool (this is far the most autistic one, im telling you as someone who is depressed and on ssri)
dunno about this one
>people being absolute miserable and having some serious mental problem, crying over not being tall enough or not having a model-tier jawline (i kinda understand this because im 21 and balding, it fucking sucks for sure. but in there threads i feel like insecure fucks just trying to bring others down, or each-other)
it's 4 chan
>obsession with rick
don't understand this one really. maybe they just like it for some reason idk

>> getting emotional over clothes and acting like its highschool again
Not sure what you mean. A lot of people here probably still go to high school.
>>asking autistic shit like what is the most effay water? most fa drink? how can you lack character this hard?
You're on Veeky Forums. A lot of insecure kids want to be approved for everything they do. Also memes.
>>having absolutely no personality or taste besides doing what some user says on this board
Same as above.
>>peoples obsession with fascism
Same as above. Also, /pol/ leaks everywhere. To sell their shitty ideology they have to say it's fashionable etc.
>>neckbeard tier threads where shut-ins call guys with a gf beta( like come on man, you call someone with a cutie beta on an anime imageboard) or nu-male
/r9k/ and /pol/ shit I guess
>>thinking depression is cool (this is far the most autistic one, im telling you as someone who is depressed and on ssri)
Same, I guess it's either memes or again teenagers who want an approved disorder.
>>people being absolute miserable and having some serious mental problem, crying over not being tall enough or not having a model-tier jawline (i kinda understand this because im 21 and balding, it fucking sucks for sure. but in there threads i feel like insecure fucks just trying to bring others down, or each-other)
You're on Veeky Forums
>>obsession with rick
I thought this was over? Since like 2013.

>Tldr
You're on Veeky Forums.

Yeah, because not being a fucking cuck or some kind of retard that thinks that an islamic immigration is a good thing for Europe means that you're a polak ? Shut the fuck up, you fucking cuck, and kill yourself with your dumb memes. This is serious business.

Also, your answer about Rick Owens just showed everybody how much of a fucking braindead hypebeast retard you are. KILL YOURSELF.

>Fascism is only about being against immigration
Kek you are politically illiterate but think you are enlightened because of some /pol/ infographic.

>U fukkin cuck xD
>This is serious business
>KILL YOURSELF
I'm pretty sure you're underage. Sad how you are already knee deep in the ideology trashcan.

"Cuck Cuck Cuuckk"

youtube.com/watch?v=30L0n3G2FfA

You are the white
guy ;)

It's pretty fun

>this is serious business

lol you're like 12, yung hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0

LOL epic xD o/

nice false consciousness you got there, good worker :)

youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI

you're embarrassing yourself m8

youtube.com/watch?v=J2EszglObH4

How does it make you feel knowing your legacy as being the ones who fucked up the post-millennials?

back2/pol/

America will be /pol/ the country soon desu.

No. Fuck /pol/.

You can say 'Fuck /pol/', but /pol/ is coming to you desu.

>implying youre old enough to vote
kek

/pol/ is like the worst part of the alt right movement and that movement is already fucking disgusting

theres nothing wrong about being a conservative as long as you understand that its only there to be a guideline, not hinder progress, instead these alt right movements tend to idealize and be nostalgic about the past that never existed

I am from the UK, I voted in the BREXIT referendum to leave the EU desu. It's a worldwide movement.

>not hinder progress

This is the problem though, your definition of progressive is ramming a massive dildo up the ass of every white male.

The Alt Right is whites growing a backbone and not cucking.

Didn't even read further than the second line since this is just some newfag posting bait in the form of ignorance

just sage when you post

>user states hes a newfag
>trying to offend him by calling him a newfsg

you arent really smart user are you

lol this is some serious retardation

continue to tell yourself american conservatism is the way to go meanwhile countries like canada, norway, denmark, etc are infinitely better places to live and thats objective.

>ountries like canada, norway, denmark, etc are infinitely better places to live and thats objective.

Interesting how you don't mention Sweden there, as that used to be the number one go to.

>continue to tell yourself american conservatism is the way to go meanwhile countries like canada, norway, denmark, etc are infinitely better places to live and thats objective.

America has been a really amazing country, perhaps responsible for the crowning achievement of the human race (landing on the moon).

its still a good place. the good thing about you /pol/tards that you dont really move out of your basement to actually experience and learn about the world. you just make an echo-chamber where you constantly repeat opinions you heard from others on the internet.
while your sperging is unwanted and annoying as fuck, outside the internet no ones gonna take you serious. and no one will, since you dont really go out

>scientists moved to the us during the shit-times in eu
>USA INVENTION!!!!

Stay mad, I got you.

>daily reminder that France invented airship, cinema and photography

nah. you are the one thats gonna be mad when you hit your 30s and see a young adults having fun and realize that you spent your best years arguing over atheism on an internet board while others were enjoying life. now thats when youll be mad

lol am not the guy you wrote that comment to, but is this what happened to you?

no im 20 but already regretted things. if this happened in my 30s i would have killed myself already

I am kind of going through this myself at the moment, am 22 and spend almost all my time in doors. It's not made easier by the fact I work from my home computer. After a fairly traumatic/messy event I split off from my friends (kept it to myself), has been perhaps 2-3 years now. Before I used to go out and do all the normie stuff.

My hopes are to see friends and do stuff again a bit etc.

I'm in a similiar boat like you. Went through a lot of change in the past year. Was never that attractive or social but I think I have good features. Looking back at really young pictures made me realize I actually have a pretty strong jawline but I'm skinnyfat so it's not really shown. Decided to change and start to improve myself, was kind of happy with life. Then I started balding rapidly, since then I lost all my hope and interest in life. I start to look similiar to the JUST guy hair-wise. On top of all this, I don't really enjoy the company of the really few friends I have since I've changed a lot. but have no confidence to meet new people whatsoever. It's scary how such a small thing as hair is able to change my life drastically. Guess I'll just work out and do drugs to not kill myself.

>This is now a feels thread

Yeah hair is quite a thing man, my father is almost completely bald on top, and I receded at the temples a bit in the last couples of years, am a bit afraid. I bought the Propecia stuff, took it for a week or so but I got some of the side effects, got spooked and have quit at least for now. I'll weigh up the risks as time goes on but I don't want my dick to fall off.

Do you buzz-cut your hair? Whenever balding is mentioned in a thread people say 'just shave it and work out loads". I might do this if I do go bald.

Another thing to think about with hair, if you went through some kind of trauma hair loss can be delayed by 5 months or so, so if you have something diffuse thinning it may be reversible.

>On top of all this, I don't really enjoy the company of the really few friends I have since I've changed a lot. but have no

Feel free to elaborate if you want

I'm taking the Propecia for a month or so now. I would really love to delay this whole balding with a few years but I'm not sure If I will be able to take it. Definitely had decreased libido at first but it went away after a few days and it's pretty normal now, maybe a little bit decreased than it was before. But I'll take that. I'm more concerned about the cognitive side-effects. Some days I definitely feel slower when it comes to reading, finding the words and thought processing. I have fatigue and lack of energy to do things. Bit of a dizziness even right now. The frustrating thing is that I don't know if all these happen because of the drug. I don't really go out and can't get off my mind from this for weeks now. At this point I'm starting to become crazy. Symptoms can be real, or part of my anxiety or even just placebo with a mixture of unhealthy lifestyle and isolation from people. I should take an SSRI but combined with this would be a chemical castration basically.

>Do you buzz-cut your hair?
Went and got a really short cut a few weeks ago. Wasn't a complete buzzcut, kinda like an undercut, but really short even on the top. Since then it's grown and the different levels with my thinning hair look pretty bad in light. The worst part is not just my appearance, but rather not feeling like it's me. If I look at the mirror with a really short-cut, it's just not me. I've always had hair like pic related (right side, not me though) and was kinda unique. Feel like I completely lost character.

>Feel free to elaborate if you want
I still like my friends but they are more like mates now, there is no one I could really trust in. They're all pretty introverted so there is no one I could go to a party with or something. Just occasional drinking, which makes me even more depressed

>I'm taking the Propecia for a month or so now. I would really love to delay this whole balding with a few years but I'm not sure If I will be able to take it. Definitely had decreased libido at first but it went away after a few days and it's pretty normal now, maybe a little bit decreased than it was before. But I'll take that. I'm more concerned about the cognitive side-effects. Some days I definitely feel slower when it comes to reading, finding the words and thought processing. I have fatigue and lack of energy to do things. Bit of a dizziness even right now. The frustrating thing is that I don't know if all these happen because of the drug. I don't really go out and can't get off my mind from this for weeks now. At this point I'm starting to become crazy. Symptoms can be real, or part of my anxiety or even just placebo with a mixture of unhealthy lifestyle and isolation from people. I should take an SSRI but combined with this would be a chemical castration basically.

A lot of it will be placebo man, but some of it could possibly be related. A massive thing with Propecia is the non-placebo effect.

What I experienced when I took Propecia for a week or so: My balls ached with varying intensity throughout the days, my legs had a weird tension/achey/uncomfortable sensation.. Also I made sure to jack off a few times whilst I was on it to make sure everything was working down there, I think it may have been a bit more numb, and I don't know if I got to full stiffness, also, my ejaculation didn't like shoot out, and since I took it I have only have managed to make it shout out once (as opposed to just coming out). Pardon the crude language, hard to describe otherwise and these are important things.

Also I may have had some kind of mental symptoms, but I am unsure. I think I definitely was a bit concerned just taking the drug itself, I may have been a bit scared. So it is hard to say what are real side-effects and what is the no-cebo effect.

Before I stopped taking it I looked up the ball ache symptom and it seemed actually very common, a lot of people said it is a temporary thing that perhaps even most users get that goes away after a few weeks taking Propecia. So this adds to my thinking of perhaps taking it again. Still deciding.

>>Do you buzz-cut your hair?
>Went and got a really short cut a few weeks ago. Wasn't a complete buzzcut, kinda like an undercut, but really short even on the top. Since then it's grown and the different levels with my thinning hair look pretty bad in light. The worst part is not just my appearance, but rather not feeling like it's me. If I look at the mirror with a really short-cut, it's just not me. I've always had hair like pic related (right side, not me though) and was kinda unique. Feel like I completely lost character.

I know your feel man, I love having hair for the foxy youthful appearance. It wouldn't be so bad if I were older but I am only 22 or so.

>I still like my friends but they are more like mates now, there is no one I could really trust in. They're all pretty introverted so there is no one I could go to a party with or something. Just occasional drinking, which makes me even more depressed

Do they ever want to go to events and stuff whilst drinking? If you guys have the perspective of kind of going along to things in a group of 3, with a good group rapport you should be able to do well. This is what I miss about hanging out with my old friends, would mostly just got out with 2 other people and some times meet other people, go to venues etc but also particular events (yearly stuff etc), was good times.

Also for shampoo I recommend Nizoral.

And if you want to fire with all barrels, you could use Rogaine also. The only issue with Rogaine is that you have to apply it twice a day for the rest of your life, and it might have sides like darkness under your eyes etc.