youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=4x-tYmyJSVo
youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA
youtube.com/watch?v=XRkzGMnP4Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
petrix.com/dogint/intelligence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=poacFc6nhLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

from the back?

whats wrong with a simple sweater? i dont think it looks good but why would it trigger you

from the back

>zips on jumpers
>ever

10/10 fit

as if converse arent bad enough, theyre knock offs that look like clown shoes. black tight jeans that are off color and pre-faded along with a blue jacket that clashes and was popular back in 2009. yesterday was my first day on Veeky Forums and IM FUCKING TRIGGERED

also, kanye is a jackass with no fashion sense who is only worshiped by rich 14-year-old dipshits

>Knock-offs

I don't know if this is really good bait or not but now I'm fucking triggered by you. Nice work user

>Bureau of Justice

lol

gud job user. luv the shoes

Do you know who this guy is? Interested in reading the sources for these stats.

sage for off-topic /pol/ shit

why though? i have jumper without zips and i fucking hate it. when im at school and i take it down its too cold, if its on me its too hot.

Wear what you like but imo theyre almost unanimously highschool-core and they dont layer well at all

Lol this is so misleading to anyone who doesnt understand much. Why is Israel a combined average of jews and the 20% arab population? I'm sure if you've posted this image, you know Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of any ethnicity.

That is true.

well im just gonna start uni but agree with you. thanks user, another thing i need to buy before it starts

he's called stefan molyneux and he's p good

I'm sure I'd be more triggered if I could see what the sleeve said.

I'm pretty sure that second word is "Awesome" which is already a bad sign.

>Do you know who this guy is? Interested in reading the sources for these stats.
>sage for off-topic /pol/ shit

This is the video you are looking for

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

Also see these

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=4x-tYmyJSVo
youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA
youtube.com/watch?v=XRkzGMnP4Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

your edginess is unoriginal. You'll grow out of /pol/ within the next 2 years, or less of you're about to enter academia, and be replaced by the next late teen eager to feel like he's discovered something the rest of the population have missed. Fuck off

Just report and ignore faggot

Everything has to be contrived with you people. These are the facts sorry.

"James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in the unravelling of DNA who now runs one of America's leading scientific research institutions, drew widespread condemnation for comments he made ahead of his arrival in Britain today for a speaking tour at venues including the Science Museum in London.

The 79-year-old geneticist reopened the explosive debate about race and science in a newspaper interview in which he said Western policies towards African countries were wrongly based on an assumption that black people were as clever as their white counterparts when "testing" suggested the contrary. "

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

There are racial differences other than skin color, big surprise.

thought my life is sad. thanks user, now i feel a bit better

Yes, nigs commit more crime. No one denys it. But how in the name of fuck does this relate to fashion.

What kind of autism is going through your head?

Sorry desu, the OP asked for images that trigger Veeky Forums.

nah im in academia now, the edginess is only growing. if you legitimately think academia is something you should allow to have any influence on your worldview, kys now

>if you legitimately think academia is something you should allow to have any influence on your worldview, kys now

Don't you want your privilege checked though? You white male subhuman.

Who would have known that Veeky Forums would be triggered by political and social theory?

You can't out grow logic, idiot

So these half a million bred into all the nigs in the US today?

I spent fucking ages trying to find a racial demographics graph of America, but I what I think you said is true for a fairly large amount of African Americans today, but a lot of the African population in the US is as a result of 20th/21st century immigration from African countries.

You also have to remember blacks breed at much higher rates than whites due to r/k selection theory 'spray and pray' genetics.

Is that small guy with the blonde girl?

This is my response to the Nu-male section on Veeky Forums desu.

whats the problem here?

Evolutionary psychology is for crackpots who need megalomaniacal cult leaders like Molyneux to parrot off. EvPsych is a set of just-so stories attempting to explain data. It doesn't do any experimentation; its claims are not falsifiable; it is, essentially, a psuedoscience. A psuedoscience that conveniently justifies (barely) oppression.

You are not very informed. Even a lot of the leftists who push racial relativism know that the truth is more nuanced than that. I have actually spoken to an EU bureaucrat that knows there are some differences between races with IQ etc, but he pushes the lie that all races are the same because he thinks that if they treat all races like they are the same and put in affirmative action they will be able to balance things out more than if they just told the truth.

Also do you realize how retarded this statement is?

>Evolutionary psychology is for crackpots

Just like in different dog breeds, evolution applies to the brain.

petrix.com/dogint/intelligence.html

>megalomaniacal cult leaders

And one of the greatest scientists to have ever lived (see )

If you would take the time to take your head out of your ass, you might want to watch some videos that lay out the evidence

See Stefan is talking to some brilliant scientists about the issue. A large amount of the scientific community actually know the truth but don't publicize it for two reasons, 1.They fear their career and reputation being trashed and 2.They thinking lying about this is the best thing to do for society move along

youtube.com/watch?v=poacFc6nhLo

What's wrong with H&M? They legitimately have a lot of stuff that looks really good on people. Sure the material is cheap, but damn if they don't have luxury designer fits for such a cheap price.

zip up hoodies like that are shit

newfag

Literally nobody gets it bro. Move on with your life.

Kill yourself nigger

Nothing is wrong he wants to suck penis

H&M is pretty cool tho

You first

That's Jada Stevens.

I know it's memebait but I've gotten complemented on pretty much everything I've ever bought from H&M. They have really nice fits for such a cheap price.

Men's interest in fashion is associated with "femininity" and blue pill traits.
You guys are more likely to believe in equality. Same thing goes for /mu/ and /lgbt/. I'm not hating. I visit /thinspo/ almost daily.

The glasses in the bottom right area are quite effay, if you have an outfit to match.

K, keep me posted

triggered senpai

>words have meaning
we let women teach, why?

>those calluses

racial/sexual marxism desu

Show us your tits
WOMAN

N-no

samefag

why is this a meme?

no