Where to start with Palewave?

A complete fucking newfag girl here
I can't really afford to destroy my wallet on clothes right now, but I've been wearing complete garbage labels with no style for the last five years and I decided this is the style I want to try.

But, where? The only place I know is Uniqlo. Any online places (that aren't just super cheap shitty quality trash from AliExpress)? Shoes and shirts most wanted.

Please help me senpai I'm a mess

No already-posted infographic guides please

american apparel

you'll grow out of it quick tho

>The only place I know is Uniqlo.
no
no
no

Parchment Chuck II's seem to be the go to shoe for palewave. I think pink stans look nice too.

Outta luck on shirt suggestions since I'm a boy

Wear this.

>Wear this.

With these.

trousers (£4) and shirt (£2) both from the thrift store. i cut the trousers myself. something something palewave

how tall are you, user?

5'7.5 desu

183cm is what my driver's license says but i think I've grown a bit since then (it was 2yrs ago)

and it looks terrible

>this is the style I want to try
it's not a style it's a color palette

lol not me, but nice guess. isn't that like 160cm or some other messi-tier height

well at least i didnt spend a fortune on my clothes to look like shit overall like 90% of this board. Pretty much 80% of my wardrobe (expect shoes) are thrifted

Nooooo

>Nooooo

What's wrong, you don't like them desu?

Just because it's thrifted doesn't mean it has to look like shit

i fucking hate hipster boots on females

incredibly boring. good job. liking the pedophile haircut too.

>palewave
>expecting not to be boring

hows autism user

well palewave is all about the colour palette no? same way I can say an all black fit is boring

technically yeah but you can only find certain clothes in palewave colors and those gonna be boring in most cases. and black isnt a boring color, pale is

I also fucking despise them.

Especially when they are paired with a skirt.

It looks gross

First thing you need for it is a pair of lightwash jeans.
Then some shirts and you can build from there.

As probably the only person who actually dresses palewave regularly in this thread I can help.

For simple tops, just get gildan stuff honestly. It's super cheap, and the boxy fit is actually desirable with this aesthetic. For sweaters I would go with something Scandinavian. You can get lightwash jeans anywhere, but I'm a big Levi's guy. Lake Meritt is a good wash, make sure to go slim straight leg, never skinny. For the shoes, the CDG meme ones are nice, so are meme smiths. Since you're a girl probably don't get superstars because every korean chick wears those constantly. You could also get old skools in white or rose blush and it would look dope.

Adding on to this I'll get shit for saying this but I picked up some jeans from both Asos and Hollister at the end of the Summer just because of the sales, and I was surprised at how much I liked them.