How do I dress well if I'm fat? Yes, I know, I have to lose weight, but it's a lengthy process

How do I dress well if I'm fat? Yes, I know, I have to lose weight, but it's a lengthy process.

I want to know what clothing can look good on me with my current situation. I usually wear black and almost always wear some sort of jacket to hide my man boobs.

If I wear size L clothing, the belly is noticeable, but if I wear size XL, then it's way too big on me.

What do I do?

you don't

Surely there must be something that I can wear that can look good.

lose weight first

full rick

I'm trying to, but it takes time. It doesn't help that I'm lazy as fuck. Hoping that I lose a lot of weight when I go to Japan for a month soon. All that walking and a diet consisting only of raw fish and rice should help.

Full Rick looks retarded. And expensive.

its easy as fuck to lose weight if you're a fatass. I was 6'1 240 and dropped to 180 in less than half a year. I still have a little chub but at least at my current state I can feel comfortable in my clothing and I still am trying to drop to 160 after gaining like 5 lbs over summer.

Also lmao at thinking you'll lose A LOT of weight after being in Japan. Maybe you'll lose maybe 5-7 lbs but more than likely you'll stay at your current weight.

Did you just diet, or also exercise? I feel like trying to diet is harder than exercising for me.

I used to eat from McDonalds and shit like 3 times a week, then cut it down to once a week, then it went back up to three times a week. Although I somehow managed to keep myself at 190. Now, I only eat it when I'm out with friends and don't really feel like going with a healthier option, so maybe once every two or so weeks. Still at 190 though.

Surely, with the amount of walking I'll have to do, and with the portion sizes of Japanese meals and what their food mainly consists of, I'll manage to lose more than 5-7lbs. Right? I'm not expecting like 50lbs or something, but enough to look at least a little better than I currently do.

Both. My diet was very strict and honestly it was really unhealthy. I was basically eating ~1300 less than my TDEE suggested and was burning 700 calories. So basically I'd end my day at a 2000 cal deficit .

It's not hard at all once you get used to it. Which took me about 2 weeks. I also wouldn't suggest it if you had an eating disorder or are prone to that shit.

I just can't imagine losing anything more than 10lbs just by walking around and eating slightly less for a month. You really have to commit to a diet and exercise if you want to lose weight

wear a mask

Woah, that's pretty crazy. What were you eating that let you get ~1300 calories less than suggested? Were you basically starving yourself?

What this user said, I used to weigh like 240 but actually dropped to 180-190 literally just by cutting down on shit like soda.

Though funnily enough the last 10-20 lbs or so came from when I went to Japan. Like OP said, their diet coupled with walking everywhere helped a lot.

Basically, but the thing is since I was exercising everyday my allotted calorie intake was in the 4000 at my fattest. So I was able to still eat a lot. It was at the lower weights where I was basically starving myself because I would eat a salad with some chicken and that was it. Maybe an apple some days. the diet is fine until a certain point, I stopped after my second time fainting and went to a regular diet.

Like I said I wouldn't suggest to someone who had an eating disorder or thinks they're susceptible to one. I already knew my limits and knew it could only be a temporary.

Holy fuck I don't understand how people struggle with weight loss it's so fucking easy after you tank through the suffering for a whole month. Don't exercise, just count your calories and eat 200-300 below maintenance to be sustainable. Also why the fuck do people think white rice is healthy? It's pure carbs and calorie dense, a single bowl is 300-400 and assuming you eat a fuck ton, you can easily over eat while you're in Japan.

I started off at 5'9 160 lbs (I was chubby as fuck) and within 4 months I lost 30 lbs eating fast food 3x a week simply by counting my calories and making sure I didn't eat past my daily allowance. It's now been over a whole year since I lost my weight and I'm still at 130.

Eat how you please while you're in vacation and just go hard afterwards. I suffered when I visited I Korea last summer and never really got to indulge myself. Good luck

Thanks for the info.

I guess I just haven't quite figured out how to properly count my calories and shit.

I know that I drink ~3 bottles of water a day, have an apple or two during the day, but when it comes to dinner and after I just eat a whole bunch of food.

I walk for like an hour every weekday, and that's ~500 calories burned according to the Nike app thing on iPhone but that's obviously not enough.

Hopefully when I move out and start my tertiary studies right after returning from Japan for a month, I'll be able to control what I eat better.

Buy cool clothes like Raekwon the chief, louie ck, zach galifianakis, action bronson.

Find some fatty that have nice or simple style.
You don't have to act and to wear those clothes as if you were a rapper as example, you can simply wear them as a normie.

well action bronson is a bad example i guess haha

Wtf, what is hard about not eating mcdonalds constantly

You can not outexercise a shitty diet. It isn't hard to eat 4000-5000 calories if you are a fatass (I know I was down 100 pounds to slightly underweight now). Be very careful about calorie intake and try to eat below your maintenance TDEE consistently and you will lose weight.