Has anyone ever been approached and asked if they could take your picture? What was it like for you?

Has anyone ever been approached and asked if they could take your picture? What was it like for you?

>happened to me on Sunday, not sure how i feel
>pic not related? how i felt looked on shrooms

that post aesthetic,

11 (dubs)
6226 (nice sandwich of numbers)
44 (more dubs, creating a sandwich of the sandwich)

fucking aesthetic as fuck

T H I S
H
I
S

/thread

>666

BTT: Really great OP, must've been the best day of your life.

No, the best day of my life was easing from a gentle kratom high in the garden of a million tulips into an all-consuming psilocybin episode that last untiled the break of tomorrow, a bottle of red wine to snuggle me and my european lover to sleep in our red light district apartment in amsterdam.

that was the best day of my life you fucking faggot, that or fucking my ex in a 5 star hotel i wasnt paying for all day and getting high as shit on vicodin. im the mother fucking shit nigger, i know it so dont be koi with your little bitch ass jabs. fuck outta here

this is now the new Veeky Forums meme

This

Obvious samefag is obvious

agreed, someone screen this

I had it happen when I was at universal studios in Japan. This woman came up to me and asked if she could take me and my partner's photo. I'm not sure if she worked there and was taking photos of guests at the park, just wanted a photo of some white people she saw, no idea really.

I wish I could get dubs

happened to me the other day at uni. i didnt ask if it was for a fashion blog or anything but i got the feeling it was. i just said nah. not trying to become an internet meme

It happened a few years ago, I don't even remember what I was wearing

Yea, but it was for my birthday...

...I said no.

got approached by a street style instagrammer for a photo. Was cool.

Happened once. Im pretyy sure they just did it as a joke tho. Kept calling me about it but im tired of being joked around so I pretended not to hear

>this old
>still hair
>that facial character

how the fuck is still sexy?

>vicodin
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Why no one honestly tells these actors that they look like shit?

Pacino looks like my landlord, this Moroccan jew called Danny Hazan. Died mahogany hair, woman's hair cut, the clothes...

De Niro is just alcoholic, Russian tier hair cut.

Imagine the cost of those outfits as well

have you just learned the word aesthetic or something?

got asked for a photo by **fashion photographers** twice in one day but it was at a music festival and I was on acid so

those photos never made it anywhere

He was so fucking handsome tho, still is. Hes my role model tbqh

Russian women in 1990s used to swoon over Pacino. But he is midget homosexual looking fag

Because he looks like a Caucasian churka and Russian women love their swarthy brazen churka.

fpbp

Good thread guys feels organic thank you

Because they cease to care.

Both pretty much toss themselves into cash cow trash movies and clearly DGAF what most of the public thinks of them nowadays. They've likely gotten pretty tired of fucking random models and have settled on chillness.

That's pretty fucking gay, this is why you Eurofags are a dying breed.