FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kdIyE
pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892765/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

ILY frogo

love you froggo

pls respond

does smoking boost metabolism or just repress appetite? i'm not a smoker or planning to, just curious

accidental quote sorry froggo

idk, but that's a cute Grimes

thanks frog

>i wish i were sky. she and zachary cole smith were so qt
goat thinspo couple

Love you so much does smoking boost metabolism
Yes

I'm going to go read that 17 page diet manifesto now. Btw I really like the new OP.

ty froggo. keep it moist

i OP'd this thread and the one before last, there's multiple right now. ty though!

Looking through the diet manual I don't see a reason to not eat the budget shit at all times.

I see lemon water everywhere tho, might swap out my coffees for green tea too.

It's interesting they recommend against coffee:
I generally have a cup in the morning, but been trying to cut down on the caffeine. I don't find it to be that great of an appetite suppressant anyways.

Nice having multiple OPs. This threads actually been moving pretty quick lately. Used to be only a few needed to be made a week, now it's daily. Maybe just a high traffic season, I know a lot of people are not in school.

Help!
It was going so fucking well then I took a nap
When I woke up I ate a bunch of shit and forgot all about my diet untill it was too late
This has happened before,
>following my diet like good boy
>Fall asleep
>Wake up temporarily forget about diet
>Stuff face
How do I fix this pls

Make something at night, that way your breakfast is ready.

Does this sound like I'll still lose weight 2day, f.am?

>Walked 5 miles.
>Apple for breakfast.
>Nothing until dinner at restaurant, which was a kale salad.
>Mostly kale leaves, radishes, a tiny bit of almond dressing, zucchini, and about a 1/4 to a 1/3 cup chickpeas
>1/2 cup mango sorbet

my shoulders in trade

> (You)
>Make something at night, that way your breakfast is ready.
No it's like I temporarily forget about my diet and end up eating garbage and then I remember
I hate like 590 calories untill I realized
"shit I'm on a diet"
Should I avoid sleep?
I just took a nap :(

Yes, don't be lazy and try several until you find out what suits you best. They shouldn't be lose around your ass but also not completely tight on uppee thihgs

get enough sleep during the night and stop taking naps. alternatively, start intermittent fasting and skip breakfast/eating right after waking up. you're always hungrier right after waking up because of cortisol so it's best to wait a couple of hours before having your first meal to avoid overeating. make it into a habit so even if you do nap your first instinct isn't to stuff your face.

Thanks. Are there any particular brands that are good to look for?

yeah, more thinspo being posted on the whole too i think? nice to see, makes me glad FA is failing at recruiting everyone

I made a TL;DR for the diet thing:
>omega 3 supplements
>a glass of water every hour (stay hidhratted!!)
>fruit: strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries, lemons (what?), tomatoes, avocados
>vegetables: broccoli, cucumbers, green beans, zucchini, bell peppers, sprouts, salad leaves
>protein: legumes (beans, lentils, chick peas), grains (buck wheat, millet, quinoa), seeds, nuts, green leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, chicken, eggs
>fats: nuts, avocados, seeds
>ex. breakfast: 3 fruits, fruit smoothie, porridge
>ex. lunch: salad, small serving of lean meat, avoid dressings unless olive oil and balsamic vinegar
>ex. dinner: vegetable soup, veggie stir-fry, steamed veggies with brown rice
>avoid coffee, alcohol, bread, starchy carbs, dairy, sweets, sugar substitutes, fats, sodas, junk food
>include flaxseed oil, olive oil, lemons, mushrooms, parsley, apples, spinach

I felt like a little kid learning about nutrition for the first time while reading it but it is helpful if you want to be thin but healthy. It's cool they provide something like this.

Wondering this too :/
They also excluded all artificial sweeteners even with zero cals, I get this one
But coffee... ? Quite lost

Are you german user? If so you're my fave

Yes and thank you

yes

Coffee sucks, no loss there. It gives a boost but then you go into a slump. If you drink it too late, which for many people is pretty early in the day, it fucks up your sleep.

I always shake my head when people complain about insomnia but still drink caffeine.

Don't really follow men's brands. Better ask Veeky Forumsggots outside the thinspo thread
Just don't buy online, too risky getting exact fit

Here's that imgur album i promised
imgur.com/a/kdIyE

You need insane amounts of caffeine to mess up with your sleep, pills might do it but a cup or 2 of coffee won't do much. Even energy drinks didn't do much for me when I needed them for finals
I still don't get why they said to avoid it

Hey! glad you appreciated it, that's a pretty solid TL;DR

You're rad. Good luck with your modeling career! Whats the rest of the booklet?

Didn't you read the whole thing? Read pic related.

Thanks user, best of luck with modelling! This is interesting stuff

That explanation sounds like pseudo science. Fat distribution is mostly genetics

Coffee, but really any stimulants, can fuck up many of your bodies cycles and clocks, resulting in the production of cholesterol which is bad for you skin and causes you to gain weight. It also acts as a laxative, and so you'll become dehydrated and lose out on the nutrients from you food.

he's adopted but don't say anything he has a big t-ball game tonight and i don't want him to freak out

Thanks user

Are you going to his game? I hope you are.

beautiful

All this coffee talk got me paranoid, I'll look up for more researches about it when I'm not on phone
I'm in process of quitting energy drinks, so I'll try to experiment with and without coffee without changing my food intake. Not sure yet what period of time is a good way to judge it's effects, I'll look it up later. But the plan is to have few weeks with coffee, gradually reducing the intake then few weeks without and see how my body reacts

Forgot to delete the reply

thanks froggo ily

Same, gonna grab some green tea and phase out coffee.

I also want to quit smoking sometimes soon, little worried about quitting.

I can say my sleep improved since quitting caffeine after 9am. For a short while I completely quit but, I ended up buckling because it's comfy to have a cup first thing in the morning.

The energy drinks are for sure horrible. I quit those a while back and I'm very glad I did.

I'm actually less tired on this much reduced caffeine intake than I was when I had a bunch (I used to get triple shot lattes in the morning, then have some sugarfree red bulls in the afternoon, etc.. I was horrible).

My friend is a sleep medicine doctor (pulmonary care, does those sleep studies and such) and told me to quit and get on a sleep schedule. Schedule helps a lot because your body knows when it release the wakefulness hormones or whatever they are called.

I have orthostatic hypotension and because of it I literally can not take in enough salt and am always craving salty snacks, are there any low calorie high salt snacks that I can just keep eating?

Salsa? Miso soup?

Chicken broth you can make hella salty if it isn't already from the can

Didn't post them in last thread so here are my collarbones rn.

u mean like ... from the original sky posters?

would eat things from it since im fucking hungry

Same with smoking, my plan is to quit when I'm at a steady gw for a while

College fucked me up with energy drinks, but I think their phase is over for me. Not even carving that shit
Sleeping routine is another story, totally fucked up for years from studies and night shifts. Can't sleep like a normal human cz I have few night shifts a week but it's not something I can change any soon so rip

Yep, college was what got me on the energy drinks also. After college is when I gave them up.

barley tea is so fucking good it tastes like the good part of cigarettes

>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN
>If you are American, it is suitable to take your food home.

Do they NOT do this in other countries? How wasteful.

yes!

works gr8 iced and hot too

Salt's my sin too. I don't count calories much but I usually go for these:

-Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn
-Snack Factory Pretzel Chips

Then of course:

Kale/eggplant chips
Peanuts
Green olives
Edamame with salt substitute
Some types of hummus

but my all time favorite? pumpkin seeds. you really have to watch your portion size though with these.

ilu frof

I accidentally replied in the other thread without realizing we migrated sry ;~;

but happy birthday to user!! good luck with all those snacks, sounds like your plan is solid so you should be okay

No worries once it reaches bump limit (which it had) then new posts don't bump it.

Don't know how it is everywhere, but in the UK you don't usually get a large enough portion to justify taking half home.
The only place I've come across this as something offered is a pizza place in Bristol because the smallest pizza is still kind of big for one person.

just delete that post and post it in here

I blew it.
If I had known my friends were going to order Chinese tonight, I'd have saved all my calories, so I could have participated a little. But I already ate 350 calories today. BAH HUMBUG.........Now I'll have to wait till after they eat before I head over.

pickles are really high in sodium and are only like 7cal

How do I break my routine?
My life is very orderly and I always do the same things. I try not eating at my usual meal time and it just feels really wrong. ;_;

use drugs

Which ones?

You Blew It! is a good band, one of the few emo revival bands that hasn't devolved into that boring, sterile pop punk sound.

>You Blew It!
>Not boring, sterile pop punk

pick one

do they have a hard-on for lemons? man I should start putting lemon in my green tea.
I vote to add in coconut oil though, you can use it for so much.

You're wrong. Grow Up, Dude is miles better than anything that bands like Tiny Moving Parts, late The Front Bottoms, or Modern Baseball have put out.

I cut myself if I binge eat past midnight

post pics of scars

I hate counting calories and logging meals so much. can't I just eat less?

fuggggg trying not to beat myself up for eating 300cal over my diet

has anyone tried pic related? how does it taste?

Yeah, but follow the diet plan that model user uploaded last thread.

Bad.

It's tolerable, but be careful - sweet drinks, even when they have no real sugar, tend to spike your blood sugar and can ultimately cause hunger.

Speaking from my personal experience only, I find that I tend to eat more when I have a sweet drink, even if the sugar is fake. I avoid zero-calorie Gatorade and Powerade for exactly that reason.

What is wrong with sugar substitutes besides the whole cancer thing?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892765/

It's a survey and limited in various respects, but this hits an interesting topic:
>Increasing evidence suggests that artificial sweeteners do not activate the food reward pathways in the same fashion as natural sweeteners. [... Hypothesis:] Sweetness decoupled from caloric content offers partial, but not complete, activation of the food reward pathways. Activation of the hedonic component may contribute to increased appetite. Animals seek food to satisfy the inherent craving for sweetness, even in the absence of energy need. Lack of complete satisfaction, likely because of the failure to activate the postingestive component, further fuels the food seeking behavior. Reduction in reward response may contribute to obesity. Impaired activation of the mesolimbic pathways following milkshake ingestion was observed in obese adolescent girls

>those legs

I'm sorry but that is just fundamentally unattractive

hey goys

I'm 122 lbs and 5'10

I wear a large, but it's still super hangy on me

what stores do you guys use to find well fitting clothes?

Joji pls

wrong thread m8

That's not even thin, its grotesque. Hopefully it's mostly the angle but it looks like legs of an extraterrestrial spiderwoman.

I love skinny legs, they're really sexy. Especially the girl on the left

>extraterrestrial spiderwoman
Muh fetish.

Gorgeous

Didn't post collarbones in last thread

fuck what a shitty photo. I'll try again

Don't post it with a phone, take it to the computer and rotate

Take 2

Congratulations. You have collarbones

Maang watchu even tryna do

:*