Veeky Forums NYC meetup

I am organizing a Veeky Forums meetup for saturday August 20 at Rockefeller center

Why?

I want to see how you retards look in a pack

you couldn't choose a more touristic place than Rockefeller center, could you? Why don't meet at the fucking line to get tickets for the ferry that goes to fucking Ellis island, user? Why?

havent these things almost always been a disaster?

Why not go to the area around the 9/11 memorial. Hell the Irish hunger memorial would be a dope place, or anywhere along that boardwalk. Nice scenery, cool ocean breeze, and you can see the statue of liberty :^)

Op here, I'll be there 12:30 pm.

Yes pls.

And please take group pics. I want to see them, I really do.

This, like, FFS.

There's almost no chance I'd go, but if I was planning this, we'd do something like meet in Petrosino Square and work our way through SoHo to the Hudson.

I'll go

I live in northern NJ but only takes me 45 mins to get into manhattan :)

people will finally appreciate my 6k fit

i really hope you guys do this

Hopefully we get a new photo to shitpost for another couple of years

see you there my OP-ulent friend!

This the point

Would go but I chipped my tooth and I have to wait until the 21th to see a dentist

How about we meet in Washington square. It's close to where I stay and it'll be easy enough to find each other.

No, stay in Jersey

it looks like his feet are sweaty

I live 25 miles from Manhattan
I could go but I'm a poorfag who only lurks here to make my uniqlo h&m fits more tastefull than the diamond obey shit I see at school

I guess I'll go and watch you Veeky Forumsggots from a distance

no but srs, I live in Baychester and was thinking about going to the city one of these weekends before school starts up again

do it so we have a new pic to post other than the australian meet up.

Fuck it, I'll come too

I don't fly back until the 23rd, fuck me

Someone please come in full rick

I live in manhattan but this is me too

Wasn't it a British meet up?

So how do we find out who is from Veeky Forums

We ask for pictures from the back

No way in hell I'd show up at something like that, but Rock Center makes perfect sense, there are only a few places in the city where so many subway lines converge in one place like that, better there than the Port Authority or fucking Atlantic Avenue/Barclays

I'll go and look like a retard with all of y'all.
Is there a discord?

Ur a retard. What about times Square a few blocks away

I just moved to NY, and it'd be nice to meet people.

Is this going to a shit-show?

No? Brisbane or some shit, definitely Australia. Not that it matters much, both places know very little about dressing themselves.

Me 2 post contact info I'll hit u up

Lol, yeah what a great place for a meetup. Convenient to Sunglass Hut, Express, and H&M

i'm in new jersey

i'm up for anything honestly

I'd go but all my fits revolve around streetwear and memewear, also im not white and I would feel out of place if i was the only non white going.

im not black either in ace youre wondering.

can it be anywhere but midtown

like at least LES or something

Kek

Just go to the statue and say
"Nice statue, I wonder how it looks from the back"

d-does anybody know a girl that works at Y-3 soho

Sure. Don't murder me kthxbye
[email protected]

Yeah there's a qt working there, I've been there like a month ago so she probably still works there

Bump cus I want this to happen

I emailed u

I get back to school in NYC the 23rd but either way I wouldn't want to end up as the new face of autism like the idiots who went to the Brisbane meetup and are still being made fun of to this day.

Are you fucking retarded?
They have. There was a case where /b/ had raided the Veeky Forums meetup and threw food at them.

i plan on creep shotting the shit out of it.

would actually go even though i know im going to be a meme but on a vacation come back the 21
does in have to be the 20 can the date be pushed up. should probably make a a group chat or something to get in touch with the people going.

LMAOO seriously? That's fucking hilarious

You see who looks like a fucking faggot

>There was a case where /b/ had raided the Veeky Forums meetup and threw food at them.

source?

literally never seen this in my last 2 yrs browsing
im not exactly active but still tho first im hearing of this

So is this actually happening?

full rick

Bumping

What time Veeky Forumsggots? I want to lurk

12:30pm

This

>going to Veeky Forums meet up

i'm nyc and there's no chance i'd ever do this

never understood why you wouldn't rather just all meet at a bar during happy hour and get drunk instead of standing around some tourist place in the middle of the day looking at eachother

this

fuck New York, I say we have a Miami meet up for us 5 Florida fags. Oddly enough I know two of you go to uni around me but none at my uni.

uhhh this. I'll go to a NYC meet up if we do this lol

Because everyone on this board is 16

then meet at a LES bar like 169 or clockwork or whatever. NOT a shitty fucking midtown bar

Go to ed for quick reference

Bump

im 18

Same, plus I don't wanna get drunk around a bunch of strangers dressed like Sith Lords in their full Rick fits

Midtown 2.0, Chelsea is infinitely better

Where in jersey m8

>not wanting to role play the jedi council
Degenerate

Bump

Lol you amerifags can't drink till you're 21 hahahahahaha fucking losers

>chelsea is infinitely better
do you even live here
chelsea is un fucking bearable. It's mostly a desert from 9th to 8th and 8th is just shitty pub after shitty pub populated by galley interns wanting to kill themselves. yes theres a CDG store but unless you're going gallery hoping literally NOTHING to do. I bet you go to clubs in meatpacking and think china chalet is a place where you get dumplings.

Bump

reminder that 98% of people on Veeky Forums claiming to be from new york are actually from like nyack or (I had to go google "towns in long island") coram, wherever that is

5 days

Moving to New York on the 20th.

[email protected]

Tbhfam it'd be cool to meet up with some Veeky Forums peeps

Please take pictures

boston meetup when??

fuck, im leaving for vacation on the 18th. rip me

I'm too skinny and don't want to be raped by ugly millennials

same

Bump to keep alive

can verify this is 100% true

and don't forget about the number of crazy/homeless people who love 8th avenue tho I do get my 8 dolllar cigarette packs there

This.

Even the Village is pretty shit.

NYC is nice becuase shit happens here and stuff comes to town, but when there's nothing in town it's just Bars, clubs and Shitty comedians. That being said it's about who you have with you and not wha you do more than anything, some of the best times I've had are just hanging out with my friends in their dorms or apartments.

There's nothing here than you can't do in any other city there's just 20x the amount of it as well as more variety, so yeah we have more or less have every restaurant and store you could think of, but at the end of the day you can only shop and et so much.

What makes New York interesting is the people you meet and the stories you make.

no, that's only how you know who's 15.

Or it's a way to see who's on Veeky Forums or not you mongoloid, it's ironic

Bump

sure how are we organizing this. discord? email? skype?

can we go to a bar instead?

also summer is terrible for this but whatever. i'm showing up in a t shirt.

Bump

pls respond

Ft Lauderdale, but down

I'm in Fort Lauderdale too. Where to you go to school? I start at FGCU in September, yes I know its a long commute across alligator alley but I work closer to here so I cant move.

You're all faggots

Do you actually speak lithuanian or are you second generation?

I'll just go to spill soda on all y'all niggas shit

could you make it the week after bro? i wont be intown till the following week

Im down for a bar, we should start a groupme chat

I'm first, we have a small community around here that mostly congregate in Hollywood. Although I pass well because I have a fairly good American accent and I've been here most of my life.

You won't