Do you form an emotional attachment to certain items of clothing?

Do you form an emotional attachment to certain items of clothing?

My cap, I can use it for years

Things that I spend a decent amount of time maintaining: not in a posh, formal way but rather things that get weathered

yes. ive been through multiple emotional mishaps and my clothes have never left me

My red wing boots, my vintage levis jean jacket that my father had when he was my age and my hat I've had for years

Yes, I still have the clothes I wore during my very first kiss.

my late grandfather's hawaiian shirts
the same timex i've worn since 2nd grade

one of my closest friends bought me a thin sweater from hm as a birthday gift. I Care about it

for my 18th birthday btw

i can't let my metal shirts go srs
i haven't worn another type of shirt since middle school

That is gay bro..

you're ignorant

My nan's tartan scarf.
It smells of piss and is probably over 100 years old but I love it.

My grandpas beret from when he fought against the Turks

I have a pair of old Levi 510s from years ago. They were the pants I lived in for years, toured in, beat up, and we're pretty much a staple of my outfit for years. The crotch is blown out but I'm gonna keep them forever.

My five years old chucks I trashed to absolute shit, see through holes included. I really wanted to throw them out already, but I can't.

My fathers leather bomber
Every year when he came from his job he made me wear it to cgeck if it fitted me
Now i am 18 and ive been trying from when i was 7 and i use it everyday

I have an old beaten up lucky blue sweater that I've had forever, I passed my driving test and asked my girlfriend out in it and loads of other things. I hated it and wouldn't wear it when I first got it. Wouldn't dare throw it out now

I've got a hat that I got the start of my freshman year of high school for my crew team. It's beat to shit now and stays in my room while I'm at college, but there's a lot of memories with it.

>lucky blue sweater
whats that is that a sweater he wore or a sweater with his face on or what

Bump. I like this thread.

Had a blue velvet blouse when I was young and wore it even tho I grew out of it. I was actually really sad when I found out my mum gave it away.

Oh shit, No The sweater is the colour blue and I think it's lucky lmao

nah everything I own is just soulless accessories to my soulless life.