General sandle thread

Scuicoke make the most fa sandals in the world right? General sandal thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

revolve.com/suicoke-depav-sandal-in-black/dp/SUIR-MZ9/?d=M¤cy=USD&source=google&mkwid={ifsearch:s}{ifcontent:c}_dc|pcrid|114237410051|pkw||pmt|&pdv=c&matchtype=&gclid=Cj0KEQjw57W9BRDM9_a-2vWJ68EBEiQAwPNFK3vRmqnzu57TWMKuJwRys-EYRReJCnEOwhRGP7hbkxgaAsAR8P8HAQ
guerrilla-group.co/collections/new-releases/products/16s-es-jj01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post inspo as well

What are some decent sandals that are more on the cheap end?

teva

Got these for 20 bux last year

Sweet cop, how's the quality for the price?

whats the cheapest you can go with teva's before they go shit-tier?

I haven't worn them much because I don't need to wear sandals often but they seem sturdy. They're waterproof too, and pretty comfy.

The tab is the same grey as the rest of the sandal, it's weird that it's black and yellow in the picture.

I own tevas. They're sturdy. I use them for river crossing while I hike. Plus, if you don't have massively high arches, they're super comfy (sadly, I have high arches).

Are scuicokes waterproof? I assume they are well made for the price

I always wanted these

Can't find these anywhere

For less than 120

revolve.com/suicoke-depav-sandal-in-black/dp/SUIR-MZ9/?d=M¤cy=USD&source=google&mkwid={ifsearch:s}{ifcontent:c}_dc|pcrid|114237410051|pkw||pmt|&pdv=c&matchtype=&gclid=Cj0KEQjw57W9BRDM9_a-2vWJ68EBEiQAwPNFK3vRmqnzu57TWMKuJwRys-EYRReJCnEOwhRGP7hbkxgaAsAR8P8HAQ

Ayy senpai

;)

from the back

thank you senpai

Are socks acceptable to wear or not? I always read people saying it's one of the worst fashion sins you can commit. Right next to cheap square toe shoes from the 90s.

I wore my all black tevas with comfy wool grey socks once and it felt amazing. But not sure if people thought I was dumb for wearing that combo.

What's the deal?

>V

depends on the fit
also, fashion changes

don't post my foot without permission

>don't have Veeky Forums feet
>can't wear sandles
Feels bad tbqh

>not a foot fetishist so don't care if people think my feet are ugly
Feels good, man.

w2c that noragi

guerrilla-group.co/collections/new-releases/products/16s-es-jj01

Damn they are making interesting stuff
The first time I found them I just kinda passed the whole brand off as the next hype bandwagon brand that everyone forgets in 3 months time.
Have to say I was wrong.