Am I /fa yet?

Am I /fa yet?

b8 m8

What's bait about it? Tell me what I did wrong huh?

Go on, what pretentious shit are you going to come up with?

I'm really fucking curious.

you wore all black,
took an awful photo that doesn't show your figure (silhouetting is important in fashion)
and you're making a puppy dog smug fucking face to the camera because you're not confident enough to smile...
>me.jpg
are you fucking serious

also you're a bit fat to be Veeky Forums, though it's in the name, trim up the cheeks there porky

>Wearing all black was the problem

Of course. Other people wear all black and yet they're getting praise for it.

You know, I have plenty of bright, nice shirts and clothing, but I chose all black because you're a bunch of persnickety jerks who would out whatever I chose as inherently awful.

>making a puppy dog smug fucking face

What did he mean by this?

It's hot as hell and I'm not in the best mood. Next time I'll grin just for you k?

>also you're a bit fat to be Veeky Forums
>trim up the cheeks there porky

I like this. It's honest. Most people will lie to me and tell me I look fine. But at least on here I'll get someone who tells it like it is.

I'm too fat to look good.

you're right, other people wear all black, but show us the fucking fit on the clothes so we can give an honest judgement on whether or not it looks good, instead of giving us a top down picture where we realistically only see the black colour and not your awfully shaped body. fuck.

you look scared of yourself, that's what it means, at least look despondent or dejected if you're going for that look.

also you're wearing a t-shirt and jeans and unidentifiable shoes. when somebody wears all black they usually make the fit interesting using silhouette or material.

>persnickety
T
O
P

K
E
K

Yes you are. Eat 500 cal under TDEE and hit the gym, then post another picture in 3-4 months.

mfw u take pictures like a myspace gash and want constructive criticism on your fit, when the only thing able to be distinguished is your fat fucking gab.

lets be real here, what were you fishing for if all you're gonna do is bitch when people criticize the way you decided to take that picture?

Your face is too serious. I think you may have autism.

>He used a funny word

Are you literally a child?

I have no self discipline, I cave under the slightest bit of pressure. Yet I want to be skinny more than anything in the whole entire world.

I want to join the ranks of the fuccboi elite. Teach me the path wise sensei.

I browse thinspo.

Sorry for being offended by something that was offensive.

>what were you fishing for
If I'm being real, I was sort of hoping you would tear into me.

Hoping you would insult me. Then it actually happened and I guess I didn't really react the way I intended.

Maybe I'll start smiling when something goes right in my life.

Well, you have great bone structure. You can either get mad skinny and look great or fit af and look great. Also grow out your and facial hair to a 3. If it grows all pubey though, forget the facial hair all together. You have potential, just gotta work at it. Guarantee it.

Are you from reddit? How did you find out about Veeky Forums?

Thanks mate. I'll try growing it out more and see where that takes me.

Gotta slim down too of course.

Nope, been a 4channer for over 5 years now.

Also today is my birthday, I'll be 26 today.

>I'll be 26 today.

I'd kill myself if I was still browsing Veeky Forums at 26.

Myspace angle. Learn to take a picture, bud.

ironically, this place would be actually good if the majority of posters weren't highschool kids

the man has a point

Trust me, you will probably be browsing Veeky Forums until you die. Technology and Blogs are just going to become a bigger part of your life, not a smaller one. Welcome to this generation.

Jesus christ

happy bday man

first of all Veeky Forums is 99% trash but if u rly wanna be effay:

take better pics, u dont even need a good camera but show the whole fit

all black is not enough, it's different from the norm but wearing a black tee and pants doesn't necessarily make you look good. it can be done, but generally all black is used in more interesting combinations. doesnt have to be avant garde designer stuff, just put on a jacket or smthg

don't be so easily offended, fashion is a personal thing and easy to get upset over but it's not that big of a deal, also you're prob being criticized by a high schooler who dresses in memes

also lurk more ;^)

holy fucking shit dude...

If you want to be slim, just start browsing Veeky Forums.
You'll also gain some muscle tone if you follow Veeky Forums's advice, which will make you even more effay.

yes my man

you are literally the entire opposite

Not OP, but whats wrong with wearing a black tshirt and black pants? (i do this sometimes when lazy)

There is nothing wrong with that. You wear what you want to wear.

It's wrong to wear a plain black t with plain black pants on a Veeky Forumsshion oriented cosplay discussion board. In full seriousness it's just unexciting and does not evoke any idea does not promote any untraditional concept or simply fashion is considered a form of self expression and if you express yourself in the most basic way possible there is no way you will impress anybody.

think of it like you just put on your first basic gear in an mmo and everybody is "X" levels above you with cool looking gear. so that's pretty much the equivalent of wearing a black T and black pants

You look like a shitty young version of Henry Rollins

>simply fashion is considered a form of self expression

are you fucking kidding me? this doesnt apply on a board where people asking which water if effay. you can dress great without wanting to excel from the crowd.

>this doesnt apply on a board where people asking which water if effay. you can dress great without wanting to excel from the crowd.

I agree with you completely. I was generalising heavily. Veeky Forums is more a place for teens with self esteem issues and ill needs for validation of their decisions.

People who actually dress well don't follow any of the things that are constantly being discussed here.

>a board where people asking which water if effay
>Veeky Forums is more a place for teens with self esteem issues and ill needs for validation of their decisions.
That actually is a great summary of this shithole and the reason why we don't have any board culture at all